It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation and Time Travel. Technical Advancements Rule King.

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

For this post I will talk about teleportation and time-travel.

I have long been interested in the possibility of time travel and teleportation, so to bring some interesting thought processes to attention, I wish to present some interesting information I have gathered.

“Tesla was working with 60-foot lightning bolts and he made a mistake where he almost got electrocuted.
He barely escaped with his life, and because of the shock that he had, he claimed to have had a revelation where he entered a state of timelessness where he could see the past, the future and the present all at once in this mystic vision, but he was paralysed and he couldn’t do anything about it. He claimed that he was moved through time and space.“
LINK

With this incident occurring to Tesla, this gave way to the Philadelphia project. The outcome of this project shown strange results, one of the more interesting was that this USS Eldridge teleported from one place to another. One interesting part to also conclude this incident was “The ship faded rapidly from sight in a foggy, green mist”. The connection between teleportation of colouration in the surrounding area seems common.
LINK

Here a pilot Bruce Gernon experience a strange situation

“I had entered a horizontal tunnel that was aiming for Miami. It was 10,000 feet high and about ten miles long and 100 miles east of Miami. I was in the tunnel for about 20 seconds then the electronic fog attached itself to the airplane when I exited the tunnel. When I contacted Miami Radar Centre they were unable to contact us on radar even though we had just installed a new transponder. I slowed the plane down and maintained the same heading, never turning. Three minutes after leaving the tunnel I reached the shore of Miami and the electronic fog electronically dissipated in about ten seconds. I looked behind expecting to see a fog bank and there were only clear skies. All the instruments started working again so I flew back to our home airport. I landed 30 minutes ahead of time. Somehow I traveled 100 miles in only three minutes and 20 seconds.”
LINK

His experience sure is a very interesting one, the quote I cannot find but he mentioned in a video about the situation he explained how this fog had a yellowish/greyish tint as he exited. Another mentioning colouration to such odd experiences.

An inventor by the name John Quincy St. Clair posted some interesting patents online that spoke about various inventions in great detail. One was discussing teleportation.

Below are some extracts from his patents, hopefully I am ok to post such. His patent papers certainly interest me very much as it discusses such as:

“This invention is a system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another using a pulsed gravitational wave travelling through hyperspace” and

“personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop (A) along a road (B) that runs perpendicular to the nearby commercial airport runways where planes are landing. There is a wide iron grating (D) for water drainage that crosses the road at the centre of the bus stop. The grating width is such that one has to make a concerted effort to jump across it in order to get from one side to the other. Approximately 50 meters from the iron grating, he (E) felt a vertical wave (F), similar to a flag waving in the breeze, traveling down the street toward the bus stop. The wave velocity was about 1 meter per second, which was slightly faster than his walking speed. In the next instance, he (G) found himself down the street near the corner of the next block. Realising that he had passed the bus stop, he turned around to see the iron grating approximately 50 meters up the street in back of him.”
LINK

and an odd note to bare that he also talks about is:

“At the beginning of the 20th century, a man’s parents were dying of tuberculosis. With their permission, he placed them and their beds on weighing scales. When each one passed away, each scale registered a drop in mass equal to 0.071 kilograms. This is the mass of the hyperspace energy being which resides in the physical body.”

Another mention of the pineal gland and its relevance to our bodies and our being in this universe. One odd extract I will add just for the sake would be this extract.

This to me with the above mentioned all starts to paint a picture that our bodies and universe around us is not as clearly understood as our ’public’ scientific understandings may seem to portray. Mr John Quincy St. Clair does continue to intrigue in his patent but I will end that here for now.

From another interesting source Al Bielek mentioned in an interview how he knew Phil Schneider's father, Oscar Schneider. Talking about how he was captured by the US government having been a captain of a Nazi U-Boat, turned medical doctor for the US. This all came from the supposed information this man held, which was he could run off technical diagrams for time travel. He supposedly was one of the leading men involved in time travel projects held with the nazi’s. Around 1940’s.

He was then supposedly seen on the USS Eldridge, with Tesla and others. With all this information collaborating slowly together, the picture grows. My point to be made here is that it seems time travel is at the forefront of government interests and considering such activities were taking place in the 1940's it could be said that this has probably already been achieved. From my content above, it seems teleportation is not such a far fetched idea as it first seems, maybe even naturally occuring. It may also seem that this is baby steps in understanding our world, eventhough to the common mind it may seem far fetched.

Afterall, technical advance rules King.

I may add more to this post but for now I will leave it here for those interested to read into.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't recall if I read it in a magazine or on the internet but it was probably 20 years or so ago that I remember reading an article about a teleportation theory that I have not seen since.

Anyways, the theory was basically that you could take (2) sets of (2) metal plates and charge both sets with high power electricity, then separate one set of plates from the other and anything that entered between the 1st set of plates would teleport to the 2nd set and vice-versa.

The theory was as long as the power was never shut off on either set of plates that it would maintain a wormhole between them and it didn't matter how far apart they were moved.

I can't remember much else other than that but for some reason that always stuck with me...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Sounds very similar to what the inventor John Quincy St. Clair mentions in his patent paper or atleast another version of similar charging of electricity as you put it, these methods of teleportation all seem to correlate to one another with similar talk of high powered electricity. It seems the method seems to be that you create a wave that a human or I assume anything that enters that wave gets in a sense skipped along until the end point is reached.

Thanks for your reply to this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
As the years go by i realize more and more how brilliant Tesla was and how much of travesty that he was so oppressed by the scumbags in the early 20th century.

IMO Tesla had a very significant connection to both the Akashic records and divine inspiration. He was soooo far ahead of his time.

I know this thread wasn't intended to be simply about Tesla's legacy. But, i had to vent that out. 😄

Great thread OP!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Tesla was an amazing man and inventor, so please do talk about him. He is most influential to me and actually the one person that lead me to various subjects that I speak about these days. I have done talks about him before to an audience as to enlighten people to his greatness.

It is certainly sad to see how such a great man has been basically ignored as you say. It seems however that only those that provide great advancements, true advancements seem to be hidden from the public eye as to say. Government: 'We wouldn’t want people becoming curious about what we are really working on.' Considering most of Tesla’s patents were removed and never seen again.

The schooling system really needs to incorporate tesla into its history, suppose that will never happen with above as mentioned.

and thanks

edit on 2-4-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

NIST Quantum Teleportation experiments are real.

The first teleport, as a publicity stunt to attempt to gain attention (unsuccessfully I might add), was they "robbed" a bank by teleporting gold out of it.

So using a Quantum Computer, it is possible.

Consider this: a Quantum Computer is merely a process that accounts for anything more than binary systems of functions. Technically speaking, teleporting is achieved with Quantum Computers, and your brain is easily a Quantum Computer.
edit on 2-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
here where mos tpeople minds get confused. to travel a distance you travel time as well as the distance. IF the eldrich would had stayed longer in its state eventually the ship would had been lost in space because the earths posistion would had changed relative to it. So it apparently was traveling WITH the earths rotation. Most likey theres a trick that the EM field does to maintain relative position with the earth is another theory.

Sure time travels possible,but only so far as small jumps these days. Think of time as a river. it flows on and on. All we do is create branches if we change anything but th e big events still happen regardless. Outcomes vary but they still happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I understand that Quantum computers have been able to send small amounts of data via such, transportation. This is to my knowledge however not physical and therefore could not, in my mind at this moment transport us. However if space can be stretched in order to perform a type of false snap between two places then this would be like stepping through one door and ending up on the top floor of a building.

However is it intersting you speak about this as I have pondered it myself. If we are made up of electricity and therefore we perform on a frequency then why can we not, atleast our consciousness be transported.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

The main confusing concept of Quantum Teleportation is observation and if information can be classified as a physical transfer. The answer is no, it is not, but the interesting concept is that the information still can create physical matter objectively the same as the first object "from nothing" other than atomic instructions. The gold that was moved was destroyed and the information transfer recreated it on the other side. When they did this is was actually through fiber optics -_- almost making the entire thing unimpressive, but the same group has experiments that can move the same information "through the air".

It won't be very convenient for day-to-day teleportation, as the process would literally murder you, with generally only faith that you will actually come out of the other side, unaware you were never the same person that entered it.

The more realistic applications in my mind will be deep space exploration and travel, where the idea of dying won't be as heavily weighed to the brave people willing to use it.

Just like the general 'conspiracy' of Quantum Mechanics, interference observation again plays a critical role in this effect however xD. If the operator of a 'teleportation machine' is unaware of the inevitable self demise of obliterating himself, what's interesting is the "clone" that comes out of the other end will be equally unobservant, and will have felt like it was physically teleported, even though that's not the case.

Assuming a way is found to "copy" information rather than "send" it, the machine would be able to simulate the same effect without destroying the original copy, simultaneously creating a copy that believed it has been teleported, while the person that stepped into the machine would then just step back out.

The only real distinctions that qualify these concepts as teleportation, rather than super advanced cloning, is that the information itself is "faster than light" travel. Short of bending space, physical matter moved at high speeds would be destroyed regardless, so 'faster than light' travel is as useless as being able to travel the speed of light. But in a sense, the original consciousness is preservered.
edit on 2-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Great subject and OP here.

Are you familiar with the works of Sean David Morton or his show on revolution radio ? He has some very interesting information and thoughts on teleportation and time travel. Sean covers and ties together so many topics here that it makes one's head spin trying to keep up sometimes but it is well worth watching imo.

edit on 2-4-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Thanks and also thanks for the video, I will check it out. Always interested in furthering my own understandings and learning about those that cover such topics.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you have a link for this?

I have been keeping up with news about advances in teleporting technology so am very surprised to have seen nothing at all about this kind of success..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Do you have a link for this?

I have been keeping up with news about advances in teleporting technology so am very surprised to have seen nothing at all about this kind of success..

NIST experiments (put NIST teleport) in Google is the best it gets.

What's fascinating to me, is one if their very first publications ever was a "publicity stunt" "stealing" gold from a bank, and it seems oddly to have vanished. I looked for it earlier when talking about it before, I had planned on linking it...
edit on 3-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have read about NIST before regarding their quantum teleportation of data but this is just data as I originally pointed out. It travels through the air as in wireless, just like wireless internet we use now it does not contain physical properties.

I have imagined a similar state as you explained before also, the sending of the human, is it a copy, is the original now dead and so forth. I do think that is the recreation of a human body could be achieved then the only actual data needed to be sent would be the concious mind. We would all love to imagine our heart contains our emotions, love and so forth but obviously it is just our mind. Considering our mind is electric and the fact our memories are created from electrical scars this could point to the fact that scientists would only need to achieved instant regeneration of the human body and insert or download the original mind. In that sense, a human sure could travel light speed. This could also lead to allowing humans to live forever, as the new body would be brand new an unused tissue structure.

From a odd place to find such intersting thought processes a game called Fallout 4 delivered a very similar vision, the below photo shows.

Showing recreation of tissue, or as the game states. Creation of Synths.

edit on 3-4-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi,

Yesterday I read a novel , a fiction , with a interesting story about battle of secret sociaties from East (Russia and China) and west and there was a time travel mentioned also. I will write some text:

" I believe this story follow some life patterns. West created a lot of evil, and I think that they will be struck by this scourge eventually. Our task is to prevent them from doing bad things to our people until we wait for them to get punished.

Miroslav watched with incredulously in his collocutor. „Amazing,“ said yet in disbelief.

„But that is history my friend and we need to worry about the future,“ Sergey said. „Future is filled with storms for us and the whole planet. We need to prepare for upcoming events as best as we can.“

„What do You mean by that?“ , Miroslav asked with worried face expression.

Sergey took another sip of vodka and started talking.

„In this new century, we have begun exploring alternative ways of getting information about the future. As we both know the information is a key to success. I believe you as well as I in some point of our life have read some predictions or some alternative view on life. In our organization we were fascinated with Edgar Cayce saying:

"From Russia comes the hope of the world. Not because of what they once represented communism or Bolshevism - no! Freedom! That every man to live for your neighbor. That principle was born there. It will take years for it all to crystallize, but from Russia comes new hope for the world. "

And we started to discover pieces of alternative ways to look into our lives at the moment and our lives in the future. We have two separate divisions that seek information. First is „The Gate“ and they are working on time traveling and the second one is „Seers“. Seers operate on extracting information from various predictions and prophecies.“

Hearing this Miroslav almost jumped from the chair.

„Wait are you saying that you have people who are traveling through time?“, Miroslav asked still not believing what he heard.

„Yes, it is hard to believe I know. But it is true. It took our people years, and they stumbled on the solution by accident. Base principle is a combination of time dilation and wormholes. If you go fast, your clock runs slow. As you approach the speed of light, your clock runs so slow you could come back 10,000 years in the future. As an object or person, approach these speeds, time slows down but only for that particular object traveling. Now that is a theory but in practice, it is a different problem. People body can't go with this speed and people die. We lost several individuals this way. Both man and woman. That is why our engineers constructed a vessel to protect the person inside. But that worked for the body. And in first testings body was ok but the brain was seared. Finally, our scientists found out a liquid that a person needs to drink to be able to time travel. That was two years ago. But it is only possible to go in future, not in past. After ten people had died, we abandon traveling back in time. Unfortunately, after several dozens time of the trips, our travelers become sick. Doctors said they had cancer. That is why after initially we used volunteers the focus now is on people from prison who have a death sentence and terminally ill patients. They will, in exchange for their work, get money suited families for life. Next time you come to Russia, I will take you to our center in Zhitkur. We run a secret installation built below a small town in the region of Volgogradskaya Oblast."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If time travel exists. I ask where are the millions of men from the future?
John Titor was not a true time traveler.

Let us say that time travel is invented 10,000 years from now. At first technology is expensive and only the wealthy can afford to time travel. But 100 to 1000 years after the invention of time-travel technology becomes affordable for the common man. Over the next 100,000 years, a billion human beings could experience time-travel. If so, if a billion human beings are taking vacations and adventures throughout history, should we have not already encountered and discovered millions of these time travelers?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What roll does human collective (un)conscious play in the possible potential for time travel?

edit on 5/29/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianCanad

Unusually, its not weather or not it currently exist... its weather or not we're creating the potential for it to exist.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
What roll does human collective (un)conscious play in the possible potential for time travel?

As no such thing has ever been shown to exist (or any evidence even suggesting such), I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 'none'.
edit on 5/30/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianCanad

Why would anybody want to come back to this section of the time line? The world is walking on egg shells fearing our self destruction. Time travel exist but only going forward mathematically. Our civilization won't last past +1000 years. We have too many greedy men in power. Too many sheep in the flock and too many wolves looking for prey.

new topics

top topics

join