It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Terrorism: Why There Is None in Japan. BS published on English Democrats Party Website.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yep, you are backtracking, you advocated death as dodo's and deportation in your initial post in this thread.
Have you changed your mind now?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So it is perfectly acceptable to be proud of your country and culture as long as you don't think it is superior to other nations/cultures ie. when patriotism becomes chauvinism.

I have problems with this, the main one being Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No.

My argument is simple. Love your fellow humans, all of them, or get the hell off my country.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You forgot your wishes that they die as well.
Don't sugar coat it now you've been called out lol
...your way or the highway it seems, oh enlightened one?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jokei

Dealing with future terrorists? Israeli military, hmm.

Some pages on his site.

Israel and the Fight Against Muslim Violence

Palestinians Support Terror: Statistical Data

False Claims about “Palestinians” and Their Governments

How Palestinians Celebrate Their Terrorist Heroes

Palestinian Authority Promotes Terrorism, US Increases Its Funding

Spotlight: I Don’t Dress My Sons with Suicide Belts

Female Suicide Bombers

What Is a Palestinian Refugee?

I think you are most likely correct.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

I have a great many problems, with a great many nations behaviour in this regard.

And you are absolutely right, Saudi Arabia is terrible for hyper nationalist nonsense, not to mention utterly despicable in terms of its tolerance for differing religious beliefs, sexualities, and schools of thought as to how it ought to be run. It is essentially a dictatorial system with a monarch at its head.

But that is not my problem. It is a problem for Saudi Arabian people to solve, or not, as they see fit. The thing I can act on, the thing I can justify protesting about and fighting against, is the moral decay of my nation, caused by those whose views are in direct opposition to the ideals that lead my grandfathers to slay Nazis wherever they found them.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yeah and you advocated killings and deportations as your tactics against people with views which do not agree with yours.
Your tactics are no different to Saudi Arabia's.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I am glad you posted as this is very relevant and of course you are correct. I was thinking about it in bed last night. Just because it may have a xenophobic element does not mean everything else should be casually dismissed. I am going to explore the EDs website today.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The issue is not whether those views agree with mine, but whether they are conducive to the ideals which saved our nation from being overrun by fascism in times past, the ideals which kept our beacons lit when all around had relinquished themselves to darkness, or fallen prey to its evils, the ideals that had our ancestors fighting tooth and nail to prevent tyrants from taking over the entire damned world at once.

Those are the ideals I respect, they are not mine, I did not invent them, and I claim no ownership over them. They, not the imperialist violence we were once famous for during Victoria's reign, but the determination to fight against tyranny, are ideals which personify this nation now. We must, each and every one of us be prepared to take them up, to stand beneath the same battle standards that kept our shores free of Nazism during our darkest days, and ensure that our nation is never, NEVER befouled by xenophobia and hatred, that those who exemplify these things are either removed, or defeated, before they threaten the existence of the slivers of laudable fabric which remains to our nation.

Appeasing these elements was a mistake in the past, is a mistake now, and will remain one in the future. To make such a mistake despite the vast evidence against making such folly, would be to engender the darkness that we should stand against, as Chamberlain did. His folly saw London afire, Coventry smashed asunder, a host of our cities in ruins for years, and lead to the deaths of countless innocents who meant no harm to anyone. If you are comfortable with repeating past errors, that is your prerogative. However, be under no illusion. Your unwillingness to uphold the values for which your ancestors fought will avail you only of the same result Chamberlain experienced. I for one refuse to tolerate such an error, given the obvious nature of that particular trap. Nothing you could possibly say would make me turn away from that truth, or the reality of what must be done to ensure such errors are not repeated.

The ONLY thing I cannot tolerate, is those who spread intolerance. The only thing I hate is those who make hatred their food and drink, their life, their motto. The only future I refuse to allow to come to pass is one constructed by, and in service to darkness. Whatever that makes me in your eyes is irrelevant. Only saving the soul of my nation has any importance when faced with the awful possibility of its demise.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

But the English Democratic Party as quoted in the OP are not Nazi's, neither are most 'right wing' people, yet you would wish death or deportation on those with such views, as you said in your initial post in this thread.

Lots of flowery words in your backtracking here fella, but again, I say to you that your statements of death and deportation for those who disagree with you makes you no better than the people you hate.
I respect your right to hold whatever opinion you wish, but I also respect the rights of the far right to hold theirs.
You advocate death and deportation, then reply in rambling generalisations to backtrack because you've been called out.

Your tactics for dealing with the far right are no better than the tactics of the Saudi government dealing with it's citizens.
That is clear to see, but carry on backtracking.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My tactics are those they would use on others given the chance. You can deny that if you like, but you would either be mistaken or lying. If it is good for the goose, then the gander will respond just as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So...are you for the current invasion of Europe by muslims (not by sword, but by whisper) or against it?

Do you think they feel the same way as you do about loving all humans?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

I am against fascism. All supremacists of any stripe, no matter who they are or where they are from, are my enemies. That accounts for every EDL scumbag, and a very limited few Muslims.

As for invasion, give over. When they rock up with tanks and warships, then try and tell me it's an invasion. Given that it is our foreign policy that helped displace them, we have no right to refuse the refugees from that entire area, not just Syria but all over the Middle East,when they come looking for aid and shelter. There are those amongst them who harbour ill feeling toward our nation, but those are a statistical anomaly, contrary to the biased reportage you will have heard on the matter.

The innocent must not suffer. Those who wish to apply the broad brush of xenophobia under my nations flag, may consider themselves doomed the moment they do it. The hands of the long buried will rise up from beneath the soil of these lands to rend them limb from limb for their evil doing.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well not all humans apparently, right wing Muslims I presume would suffer death and deportation according to the honourable member's strategy.
I am only speculating though based on posts in this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Well not all humans apparently, right wing Muslims I presume would suffer death and deportation according to the honourable member's strategy.
I am only speculating though based on posts in this thread.

That is kind of where I was going with that. Does he think the muslims are left leaning? Hmm..

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am against fascism. All supremacists of any stripe, no matter who they are

But the English democrats mentioned in the OP do not appear to be fascists. Do you wish death and deportation on them?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No.

My argument is simple. Love your fellow humans, all of them, or get the hell off my country.

But you clearly don't like humans that don't agree with you. Does this register with you at all?

I am against fascism.

Unless its YOUR fascism.
edit on 2-4-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I want them dead as well.

So what?

Racist apologists are low man.

Cry me a river from your bleeding hearts for the fascists.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

They certainly DO appear to be fascists, disguised fascists, but fascists all the same.

It will not do.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

One cannot, by definition, be a fascist by being against fascism. It is not physically possible. The two positions are mutually exclusive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join