It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Trump Cabinet List Leaked on April 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was shocked by revelations coming from the Tax Wall Street Party today, for a minute or two, at least. I can't believe I actually bought Jesse Ventura as the Donald's running mate.

Check the link for some April Fool's Day fun. There are some comical appointments revealed.

tarpley.net...

The Tax Wall Street Party has come into possession of an allegedly high-level confidential document from a Trump campaign insider, who provided the document on condition of anonymity. This paper apparently shows a number of top-level appointments to be made to the White House, the cabinet, and the federal agencies in the event of a Trump presidency. The Tax Wall Street Party cannot confirm or disprove the accuracy of this document. We are therefore taking this opportunity to make it available to the general public so that it may be thoroughly verified in an expeditious manner by interested citizens and voters.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
Funny
But Ventura would be a good choice, he has actually been a governor and he is one of the 'family' here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

he is one of the 'family' here at ATS.

It might be better just to leave it at "been a governor", since mass murderers have been part of the ATS family before!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It might be better just to leave it at "been a governor", since mass murderers have been part of the ATS family before!

Mass murderer(s), as in plural, here?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You are right, I can only prove one.
But I would be willing to bet there are more.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I can't believe I actually bought Jesse Ventura as the Donald's running mate.

Perfectly plausible in the wrestle for power.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You are right, I can only prove one.
But I would be willing to bet there are more.

Oh good, lets not jump the gun…

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
People are having too much fun today. I just refreshed the page to look for posts and saw that ATS had been seized by the government. Naturally I have my attorney on speed dial so I phoned him and a recording informed me that he had been arrested and that his client list was being given to Revenue Canada for audit . . . . April Fool!!!

top topics

join