It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Money Laundering

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
An e-mail forward incorrectly attributed to Charles Krauthammer asserted that the Clinton Foundation was "'organized crime' at its finest."
Kim LaCapria

Charles Krauthammer; ON THE CLINTON'S.

The Clinton Foundation is "organized crime" at it's finest, and we are financing it! Here is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. history. This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and re-package it, to be used for your own purposes. All tax free.

Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In this case one in Canada.

2. Foreign oligarch's & governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did contributing mega millions. I am sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send un-told millions to a Canadian charity).

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations & makes a massive donation the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation, and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits, the identification of individual donors.

5. The Clinton Foundation, then "spends" some of this money, for legitimate good works programs. Un-fortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to un-told numbers of hangers on, & fund lavish travel, etc. Again virtually all tax free, which means you & I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

7. Net result foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free & untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.

Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes, as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests & then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and, guess who was Secretary of State, when the approval, was granted? As an aside, imagine how former, Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep, is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts, and loans for doing minor favors, for a guy promoting, a vitamin company. Not legal, but not exactly putting U.S. security risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you are still not persuaded, this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clinton's, ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests, funnel money, through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations & countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk, she was willing to take. Bill and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest, and criminal, and they are Slick!

Warning : They could be back in the White House, in January 2017. Do not let it happen. Remember, most people are not well informed. We must somehow inform and educate them.

Charles Krauthammer; Warm Wishes and May God Bless America.

ORIGIN:With respect to this piece's myriad assertions about the Clinton Foundation, we are in the process of researching those claims. We do know, however, that it was not authored by syndicated columnist and political commentator Charles Krauthammer, to whom it has since become widely attributed:

Attribution

In January 2016, the above excerpt escalated in e-mail popularity. The assertion, attributed to media personality Charles Krauthammer, was that the Clinton Foundation was an elaborate money laundering scheme aimed at collecting untraceable funds.

While the screed was circulated widely, it didn't appear to have been written by Charles Krauthammer. We were unable to locate any credible iterations of it bylined or credited to him; additionally, early iterations from October 2015 merely mentioned Krauthammer at the start of the missive (but not as an author of the piece) Source: www.snopes.com...

What say you ATS? Pretty interesting?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
This has been looked into. Let snopes finish it's investigation. I am thinking hoax as who it was originally attributed to has been proved to not have said it. There is no real place to even start as of yet on any allegation.

I am not convinced, there has been no evidence.

edit on 1-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Canadian Partnership Shielded Identities of Donors to Clinton Foundation

Canadian Clinton Foundation affiliate discloses some donors

Canada has different laws about naming names. The uranium One thing has been dealt with on ATS already. Not new. Why all the smilies????

YOU in the previous ATS thread said "The truth is coming out" . Well, let me know when.

ATS

What I follow, from the NY Times on this, is that the group of people that sold the company that became Uranium One, to Canadians, was later taken over by a Russian company. Some of these people donated 2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. There are no facts to show this is related. The source in the OP links to the NY Times article from April.

That is NOT a lot of money for that foundation. I would think if it was a payoff, it would be larger.

The internal quotes were mine from that thread.

That was jan 24 16. nothing new has come about.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This has been looked into. Let snopes finish it's investigation. I am thinking hoax as who it was originally attributed to has been proved to not have said it. There is no real place to even start as of yet on any allegation.

I am not convinced, there has been no evidence.

Nothing ever surprises me. We throw our stupid opinions around (me included). How do we know anything is true? Maybe everything you've been told is a lie. I have no opinion one way or the other. Wisdom teaches us that knowledge is useless.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This sounds about exactly right.

I imagine there is plenty of money being thrown around to guarantee that finding evidence of such a thing will be quite difficult. That is to say if you believe accepting massive amounts of money from Saudi Arabia is not corruption at its finest already, I mean if there is a terror state scale they take the cake!

One day I hope to see all involved with this corrupt globalist enterprise thrown in prison till the end of their time!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Canada has different laws about naming names. The uranium One thing has been dealt with on ATS already. Not new. Why all the smilies????

YOU in the previous ATS thread said "The truth is coming out" . Well, let me know when.

ATS

What I follow, from the NY Times on this, is that the group of people that sold the company that became Uranium One, to Canadians, was later taken over by a Russian company. Some of these people donated 2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. There are no facts to show this is related. The source in the OP links to the NY Times article from April.

That is NOT a lot of money for that foundation. I would think if it was a payoff, it would be larger.

President Trump will order the Justice Dept to procecute Hillary...Bill in about one year from now.

Patience...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

She is a crook.

What a mess.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
She is a crook.What a mess.

Forty FBI agents looking into this. Why; because IT [her emails] has become very likely a much larger, expanded investigation into the Clinton Foundation (a Vaudeville/Sideshow/Snake Oil sales act).
edit on 1-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Innocent until proven guilty is reserved for non repeat offenders. When you have pages of allegations, but your fingers have strings tied to pretty much every official in the world, my guess at least one of the allegations is true.

Legalities aside if it looks like $h1t and smells like $h1t, usually it's.....

Well you all get the picture.

Oh and unless your a shill, maybe let her massive amounts of lawyers defend her. Funny she always needs them, wonder why? Maybe she's so angelic it makes us mortals jealous, so we make up the pages of smut against her, makes me sick what we all say about this poor wonderful woman who wants nothing more than to enrich all of our lives. We're ungrateful pricks.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I say interesting indeed. I never heard of the Canadian guy so I did look into him. Crazy connections.
cgepartnership.com...
And Haiti / Clinton debacle- 20 million
Clinton hiv/aids foundation 30 million
International crisis group
He is a major player in the world.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This sounds about exactly right.

I imagine there is plenty of money being thrown around to guarantee that finding evidence of such a thing will be quite difficult. That is to say if you believe accepting massive amounts of money from Saudi Arabia is not corruption at its finest already, I mean if there is a terror state scale they take the cake!

One day I hope to see all involved with this corrupt globalist enterprise thrown in prison till the end of their time!

Who knows. Perhaps that whole reason for Hillary's two private servers was to facilitate a continuation of this scam?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spodeeodee

I say interesting indeed. I never heard of the Canadian guy so I did look into him. Crazy connections.
cgepartnership.com...
And Haiti / Clinton debacle- 20 million
Clinton hiv/aids foundation 30 million
International crisis group
He is a major player in the world.

Thanks for the post!

To take advantage of a epic humanitarian crisis has all the hallmarks of sociopathy.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

ATS

President Trump will order the Justice Dept to procecute Hillary...Bill in about one year from now.

Patience...

Nice avatar! I had that album. Trump is a Hillary stooge. He is intentionally going more and more off the rails. Your choice will be ...bat sh$t crazy, woman hating Donald or Hillary. Unless she gets indicted, she's POTUS or unless people shed their Stockholm syndrome and take charge of their destiny again. I am always hopeful. PEACE.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Innocent until proven guilty is reserved for non repeat offenders.

No it means your innocent until it is proven otherwise...repeat offender or not.

And as of yet she has yet been proven guilty of anything legally...morally may be a different story.
edit on 2-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Obviously in court innocent until proven guilty stands, I was talking more about the conversation of her becoming president. The courts of the minds if you will.

That being said Hillary for prison sounds nice, but I think I can still live with her just not being president.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Innocent until proven guilty is reserved for non repeat offenders.

No it means your innocent until it is proven otherwise...repeat offender or not.

And as of yet she has yet been proven guilty of anything legally...morally may be a different story.

But a girl can dream, can't she?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Obviously in court innocent until proven guilty stands, I was talking more about the conversation of her becoming president. The courts of the minds if you will. That being said Hillary for prison sounds nice, but I think I can still live with her just not being president.

There is the other plus: her husband NOT becoming 'First Gentleman'.
edit on 2-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread.

hillary 2016!

A sample of her exploits.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Never could find closure with the mysterious (confounding) death of Vince Foster; on White House Grounds no less (the other 19? fantastical deaths in Arkansas remain a problem). What is going on? Who is actually in charge?

<<   2 >>

join