It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Army scientists successfully 'teleport' Soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Teleportation???

Thanks a lot, Obama!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did they use Jimmy johns?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I got to love this the ARMY is only what 70 something years behind the NAVY in this field...

But then maybe not when you look at the USS Eldridge as a test for electrical Degaussing experiment to hide ships from the New Radars that were coming out... ( Degaussing is the process of reducing or eliminating an unwanted magnetic field ). The Problem is when you Throw that much Electricity though the Hull of a Metal Ship, due to the Floating Ground (primary earth) (that bottom middle prong on power plugs for US people and the Middle one for the 220 folks overseas) It instead Turned the Bulk heads of the ship into a Massive ARC flashing Magnet. Sailors unfortunately like Steel toe shoes and Metal Belt Buckles and the Ribbon on the Working uniforms are magnetic. The second that metal on metal contact got close enough can you say people getting ARC welded to the Hull. Not a pretty sight, this is confused with the idea of them getting Phased though the hulls, an arc weld is usually strong enough to turn Steel into putty...

There was no Teleportation to the Eldridge Affair, it was about making the ship vanish yes but off of radar, and the Juice was turned up too high.

As for it being seen at another location, the systems that were designed to tie Radar systems together at that time was still in its infancy, the Degause displaced the Radar Image of the Ship across the Radar network but the Physical ship never moved. Of course if it was suppose to be physical vanish then Where is the REEL to REEL document film footage and why has none been released under a FOA request. The easiest way for there to be nothing released is obviously there is nothing to release. It was Blips on Radar Screens where the vanishing and random appearance happened. Meanwhile many a good sailors got Arc welded to the Bulkheads, Those that survived were removed from duty discharged honorably and given pensions to not talk about the mistake that cost lives. But then of course one or two of the survivors not understanding what they had seen maybe because they did not have the technical knowledge of what an arc weld was, mistook their ship mates melted into walls as the walls had vanished, and the big blue ARCs of electricity 1k and greater do tend to leave a green after glow on the retina's of an eye that sees them.

Just something to Chew on while Puzzling over a

CoBaZ

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Never mind I can not argue with your theory it is too good.

edit on 1-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I would expect nothing less from our Nations Finest in regards to quality journalism.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know I would go insane if stuff like the following video was happening inside a Metal Box floating on water, and it was happening until the entire charge dissipated enough, running away in a cascade short with no ground for it to go to.

It did not help that the Degausing system was basically wires wrapped around the superstructure of the ship again to make the Ship invisible to electronics and things that used magnetic to locate targets like say Mines.

If you ever played with Inductors that is what they turned the ship into the Metal core of the Inductor coil.

And when you mix inductors and Capacitors like Batteries with no fuses or ways to break the circuit you get a system that when started will tank itself and feed it self until the Electric charge bleeds off to heat loss...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
April Fool's Day apart, "they" have push forward the teleportation technology really a lot, to my knowledge, it is developed and operational at up to 50%.

They can desintegrate any numbers of soldier they want, but the reintegration still need some work to do...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hmm the problem with Reintegration, is the Reintegrated person the same person who was desintegrated or just a Xerox copy of the person.... The Star Trek teleporter fallacy, it is just a big death machine to kill the original so the copy does not go crazy by meeting itself...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
April fools day is such a stupid friggin "holiday". People play lame assed practical jokes on each other... its obnoxious. It's stupid. In fact all Holidays are stupid.
Except all the ones you get a day off for. I'm for days off. Lots of days off.
I like Festivus though? I think this year, I'm erecting an aluminum pole because it has light weight but high tensile strength. Festivus for the rest of us. They'll be the airing of grievances and then Aunt Mable has to pin me to the floor...she now has a colostomy bag so it might get interesting.

This is truly undecipherable. Thanks!

You are most welcome. I hope it was remotely amusing?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Why can we just teleport grenades to the pinpoint location of insurrections...???

Also.... I want to teleport my dog. He's a smelly.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
Chemical warfare is illegal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join