It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Halts Its Clinton Email Investigation, Defers to FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The U.S. State Department has decided to halt its investigation(s) involving the Hillary email top secret info scandal.

Looks like they are yielding to the FBI's separate investigation(s).

This might be an indication the several investigations are nearing an "end" and entering into the "criminal recommendations" phase.

If the Justice Department opens a grand jury, we will know that criminal indictments are getting close.

We know that the State Dept has completed its censoring and release to the public all the available emails from Hillary and her private server system.

We also know at least one former SD employee has been granted immunity by the FBI/Justice Department.

And, we know several former SD/Hillary employees have retained lawyers in anticipation of possible questioning and/or indictments.

State Department Halts Its Clinton Email Investigation, Defers to FBI

The U.S. Department of State has halted its internal review of Hillary Clinton's most sensitive emails until the FBI's own investigation is complete, the State Department announced today.

"We do not want our internal review to complicate or impede [the FBI probe]," spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau said. "We are prioritizing the law enforcement investigation."

In January the department revealed that during its review of Clinton's 52,000 pages of private email it had come across 22 documents that had to be upgraded to "Top Secret" and totally withheld from public release. It said at the time that it would conduct a separate internal review to determine if the secret information in those emails had been mishandled at the time the emails were sent.

Tick Tick Tick ....

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldn't give my hopes up with a grand jury doing anything. If cops can get away with murdering unarmed people over and over again because a prosecutor can't seem to get the grand jury to indict then Hillary has nothing to worry about.

She's above the law, she's running for president, she's not going down for this.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I concur. Lol

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Completely agree with you here but I REALLY hope you're wrong.

Maybe if all the cases are consolidated under one alphabet agency she'll only have one group of people to threaten or bribe.
Conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am coming to think that Hitlery may actually be a deep state covert CIA operative . This piece if true speaks volumes and looks much like what happened in Libya with the gun running .

We begin our examination with Colonel Tristan Tsitelashvili, the famous commander of Georgia’s Avaza Batallion, once famous for its brutality and organised looting. The colonel is also a veteran of the Georgia-Abkhazia and Georgia-Russia wars over the breakaway regions of (Abkhazia and South Ossetia) in 2008. Tsitelashvili was arrested the same year and convicted of buying, selling and using narcotics. He was sentenced to 7 years, but released with many other political prisoners as part of the general amnesty granted by the new Georgian government in 2012. After his release, I was able to meet, interview and eventually debrief him. journal-neo.org...
Georgia Trafficks Weapons, and I Have the Documents, Claims Former Georgian Colonel
journal-neo.org... journal-neo.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If Hilary went down for her crimes it would probably restore some faith to those disillusioned with Washington. I think making an example of Hilary could be good for the country provided she is actually guilty.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If Hilary went down for her crimes it would probably restore some faith to those disillusioned with Washington. I think making an example of Hilary could be good for the country provided she is actually guilty.

True dat!

Come on hillary, take one for the team!

No company too big to fail and no person too big to jail!!
(Remember you said that a few times?)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Her supporters have a hard time listing things she accomplished while Secretary of State.

Here are just a few of her accomplishments.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Argh! Lets just throw a bucket of water on that witch and watch her melt

top topics

join