It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights are back 03-31-2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just now I was smurfing YouTube and caught this vid about the new "familiar" lights over Phoenix Arizona.

I did a quick search if someone posted this news already but had no hit... Sorry, if someone did but can not let this pass you ET nuts by..

Anyways, if true this will not be the last (YT) report of this sighting and will the follow-up hopefully be more revealing as the previous Phoenix Lights sighting of 1997.

The vid is made by YouTube member SecureTeam 10 and have no idea what their reputation is with the subjects they show.

What will you make of this guys if true? Is there a base somewhere near Phoenix... or is it a sceduled visit by ET with some high office gov. officials at an airforce base nearby...(S4, Area 51)?

It is just a short recording but enjoy anyway. Could be an april fools day prank of course.. but you never know with ET..

edit on 1/4/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hoax bin in 3..2..1..

Looks like a reflection on the glass.
edit on 4 1 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You know about SecureTeam10?

I dont think so...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Skip to 1 minute 50 seconds.

Mod Note: SecureTeam10 are a known UFO hoaxing group who manipulate videos in order to generate more clicks for their channel. Please use the original video that the OP has provided for discussion, as any serious research would include the original video.

ATS link: Snowboarder films hovering UFO the GoPro

Sorry OP

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The witness said that there were planes flying in the area at the time , the Phoenix lights were military flares the presence of aircraft would indicate these to are probably the same.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara The vid is made by YouTube member SecureTeam 10 and have no idea what their reputation is

let's just say it precedes them.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Better be safe than sorry...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: StiffNeck

Bunch of hoaxers who do it for the page views so they can collect their $$ from YouTube.

Also, banned from ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Luke AFB is located in that area and the Goldwater weapons range. What this looks like to me is aerial flares used as decoys against missiles. It's the USAF during night training. Train like you fight and fight like you train.

edit on 1-4-2016 by buddah6 because: AGE, PAIN MEDS and BAD MEMORY!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Try to find a better vid. If it;s real, there will be more. but the secureteam is a NONO.

edit on 1-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

The flares are from feb 19. Is there anything captured later? (not posted later, a few ppl copied the secureteam one a bit later).
edit on 1-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes Phoenix lights....to be more precise a windshield reflection of Phoenix street lights.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Yes Phoenix lights....to be more precise a windshield reflection of Phoenix street lights.

not the prior ones and the most recent on feb 19 were flares.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wish the real Phoenix Lights would return again...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I was talking about the recent V formation.

Watch when the traffic lights go green where you can clearly see 3 green dots forming a triangle. It could easily have been a reflection from the side street lights. Also why not park somewhere and film it from outside of the car?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Also why not park somewhere and film it from outside of the car?

Because that would show the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Since the "real" Phoenix Lights consisted of a formation of military planes, and flares from a military exercise, then they really never went away. They're always around in some form or another since Phoenix is surrounded by military bases and training grounds.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Since the "real" Phoenix Lights consisted of a formation of military planes, and flares from a military exercise, then they really never went away. They're always around in some form or another since Phoenix is surrounded by military bases and training grounds.

Oh, you again.
I see you still believe that you 'debunked' the Phoenix lights. Many questions were brought up at the end of the part 2 thread that you made which if I recall correctly you didn't/couldn't address...
Strange.

new topics

top topics

join