It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed Man Plead "Please Don't Shoot Me" Before Cop Murdered Him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

And someone had to pay a steep price for it ... sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why didn't he handcuff him? Sounds like the officer froze and couldn't control himself because he is sick in the head. He probably showed signs of mental problems before this. He shot him 5 times and made the man beg for his life...that sounds like torture.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
isnt this just the price you pay fo allowing your citizens to be armed?

this is a daily occurance in the usa, yet is extremley rare in the rest of the civilised world.

Not at all. This is not the product of an armed citizenry. This was bad police behavior, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

looking at the picture I know the type. This little punk cop is......

I am angry now.

systemic problem. How did he pass his psych evaluation.

cops look like scum bags now, and act like criminals too often

federalize the nations police. They cant be trusted.

Break the unions and make them federal bitches.

make them armed mailmen and fire them for things like being late 10 times and send them to weekend long sensitivity training over things like cursing.

make them report daily to a federal asshat who is not even a cop and knows nothing, and make them be reevaluated every year for performance.

In short neuter them.

edit on 4 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Actually a federal oversight that had nothing to gain or lose if a cop is punished could go a long way.

And yes.....some of these bitches NEED neutered.

edit on 4-4-2016 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Unbelievable. It takes 30 seconds to place someone into handcuffs. Lay down, hands on head, cross legs, now crawl like a worm, bark like a dog, roll over, beg for a snack treat. BLAM!!! Oh you was a threat!
edit on 5-4-2016 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

So what is the issue?

They warned him.

He made a move towards his belt.

They yell again and then shot him.

Would have done the same thing myself, if that is actually what happened. It is very easy to sit back and watch the slow montion vid and see what is going on. Completely different facing it in real life. It's dark, the man seems to be hopped up on something or drunk and you have told him. He then moves in a manner that looks like he is going for something. You have split second to decide if you or him is walking away.

And as for what he had written on his rifle? Who cares. Remember that pesky little thing called the 1st Amendment?

As I said faced with the facts that you have presented I probably would of done the same. BUT seeing that the cop was fired and charged with 2nd deg murder, I would bet there is something that is not being said about what happened or the cop.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

edit on 5-4-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

Reply to: dismanrc

Would have done the same thing myself

Then you sir are a coward...

Please tell me how a drunk man who is handcuffed (usually means your hands behind your back) is going to finagle a gun out of his pants and then accurately aim it at you. You would have shot him... I would have laughed at such an attempt and simply stepped on his hand as I retrieved said imaginary firearm.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Really? You would have shot him five times with an AR-15?!?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The picture of this Cop says a thousand words.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Ya very f'n stupid..lucky those ar rounds didn't kill anyone in adjoining rooms as they would easily pass through walls..rifle ammo in a motel..dumbf#ckery at it's finest. Hope the cockroach fries.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Depends on the weapon. If it was a police issue weapon there is a good chance it was full auto. If so; one quick pull of the trigger could be 5 shots.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If a cop's engaging a single person in an uncontrolled urban setting with his weapon on auto, he should have his nads scraped off with a spork before being tossed off a building.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Are you kidding. The guy was on the ground and told to crawl lying down towards the officer. He was shot 5 times. I repeat FIVE TIMES. What's the issue? Trigger happy cops is the issue. Guess how many times cops shoot suspects in Canada?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I agree, but it could happen. I have flip the switch on an m16 to far by accident myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join