It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed Man Plead "Please Don't Shoot Me" Before Cop Murdered Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
When you shoot a person that is on their hands and knees begging you not to do it... and you shoot them 5 times with a rifle... and you have the words 'You're F--ked' etched on the rifle...

How is it that you only get charged with 2ND DEGREE MURDER?????

If I did that sort of thing, I expect there would be 1st degree murder charges.

Murder in the first, for sure.

Let's see how he would react if he was in his pants and was asked to drop to the floor, cross his legs without twitching, using his standards, before someone fired five rifle rounds into him?

Murder in the first indeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just look at that police officer... Jesus, without hearing him speak or knowing anything about him my first impression is that he doesn't really belong with the police force. He looks like a criminal wearing a police uniform. Here in the Netherlands a security officer and police officer is not allowed to show his tattoos in public when on duty. There are reasons for such rules..

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

They're probably not allowed to inscribe their AR-15s with "You're F*cked" either. Hell, they might not even have AR-15s in the first place.

From his picture, he's the poster child for police militarization. He looks like a mercenary.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Here the intolerant lefties go again...judging people by their appearances.

I will just judge this murderer by his murderous actions, if it is all the same to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Talk about the government's plans for gun control........
they need to start with the cops !

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe the quote etched on his rifle was the universe sending a message to him, the owner, for this future event.

I do think he won't be getting the real "screwing" he deserves for this action.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So sad Man,My prayers go out to his young wife,and kids.Ugh what a Cowardly tatted Pigster..Like prev commenters have mentioned,He should be charged with 1st degree murder..

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In the state of Pennsylvania, you can not have tattoos on any flesh exposed in shorts and short sleeve uniforms. So no forearms, neck, etc. You can't even cover them, they must not exist.

I'm not really sure requirements in Arizona but here in the NorthEast that's a big no.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
isnt this just the price you pay fo allowing your citizens to be armed?

this is a daily occurance in the usa, yet is extremley rare in the rest of the civilised world.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

In the state of Pennsylvania, you can not have tattoos on any flesh exposed in shorts and short sleeve uniforms. So no forearms, neck, etc. You can't even cover them, they must not exist.

I'm not really sure requirements in Arizona but here in the NorthEast that's a big no.

Makes no sense, perhaps "This is not the officer you are looking for"!

Shocking story. I would like to know how this "person" can live with themselves. I hope he never gets another night's sleep in his life.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well...Brailsford does not look like a cold eyed death worshiper at all! What's that blank stare for? It's not a damned driving licence photograph! Don't get me wrong, I look like I eat people, like I eat people PROFESSIONALLY in my provisional licence photograph, but that is because the instructions one gets on ones paperwork for that licence, is to remain expressionless. Everyone, EVERY person on the planet that complies with that instruction looks like they would crush a mans spleen for a Mars bar in the resulting photograph.

This is just terrible. The man was unarmed and compliant. I do not know about the rest of you, but I find the idea that JUST having ones hand near ones waist, as opposed to actually having drawn, or touched a weapon, is justification for being shot to death, more than a little bit ethically dodgy.

I am glad this officer has been charged with second degree murder, but I have to use this opportunity to say, that if what we are told about this incident is even ten percent accurate, and the result of the trial is anything but extensive jail time, then something has gone seriously wrong.

I feel this has had to be said too many times, but it bears repeating. A police officer should be held to higher account. They should be better drivers, better hand to hand combat technicians, better shots, and better judges of situations than anyone around them bar military service members. Being good enough to do the job he was doing, should have meant that Brailsford would not have taken that shot, would have had the skill to wait until a genuine threat, not just fiddling with a wardrobe malfunction, came about, before loosing a lethal shot.

Get all the lousy, poorly trained, trigger happy idiots off your streets folks. Force your mayors, governors, senators, and representatives of every level, to INSIST on much more stringent training in all areas for your police officers. They need their game tightening up by the seems of things.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Hey, there was an incident in one of the Carolinas where a white cop shot a black man in cold blood and it was clear. The white cop got what was coming to him with no fuss or foot dragging because it was obvious and no one covered it in the press ... maybe because there was no possible controversy. Oh, and there was no NAACP or BLM outcry either.

Maybe we should start paying attention to what they don't cover more than what they do.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is all about balance. The fact that there is no balance in media reportage should give pause.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It is a sad state of affairs when public execution has become the norm.

Boy how I would like to go back to the days of "the police state" being a conspiracy theory!

I hope this family gets taken care of in the coming lawsuit and true justice with this cop being locked up and the key being thrown away.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

We wish he would get the same justice that any of us peons would get, but even if convicted, he probably won't do time in jail. Even if he were to be sent to prison, they wouldn't put him in with the general population.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hey remember the good ole days when cops would just pepper spray you when your handcuffed...now they just shoot you.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If I side with the guy who got shot, are you going to call me a racist? Because this reeks of bait.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Remember when many thought that was outrageous behavior by law enforcement. Now it's just a "wish that was all there was".

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

The hiring and screening process used to vet prospective LEOs is in desperate need of a serious overhaul.

∆∆∆ This.

I find it disturbing that they're doing psych tests and yet seem to have so many psychologically unstable individuals hired as police officers. A lot of these whack jobs I've heard about in the past decade, I would know not to hire to clean up my dogs' poop, without even giving them a psych test, let alone give them a badge and a gun.

Perhaps some of these tests are designed to let psychopaths through. They certainly need to be revamped, and officers probably need to be evaluated for mental soundness at least on an annual basis.

ETA: Oh yeah, and very regular drug testing, including steroids.
edit on 4/1/2016 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The cop looks about 16.

How could this ever be allowed to happen?

I'm not surprised they are going to agree a plea, we do live in a Police state, whereby any wrong doing on their part, is usually dealt with extremely leniently.

What a waste of life.

The killer looks like a poser nerd. Probably got picked on in school and became a cop in order to pick back.

His photo gives me bad vibes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join