It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creators sense of humor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Years ago my life was totally ruined and I became homeless. I wandered around with hardly any money but managed to survive. During my exploring I was on a beech in Central America with nothing but a bag of clothes. I walked to a stretch of deserted beech and sat on a log. I looked beside me and in the sea weed was this stick.

This is a real stick made by God for me. Notice it's a sad Pinocchio nosed pecker head on its knees. I'm from Canada and went all the way to Central America just to get this. A stick from God telling me that he's a lying pecker head. I also thought God was a far fetched idea.

Sadly, once I got back to Canada, told and showed it a few people, someone snuck in the apartment and it magically snapped in a few places so I used some tape to hold it together :-(
Canadians just love ruining my stuff for some reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Depending on which angle you hold that stick made by G0d....

To me it looks like a hypothalamus of a large bird recently released from the drunk tank in a Juarez jail.

Can't trust Canadians with anything nice, eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Central America has a way of helping one see the true meaning of things. Canadians, or any sun deprived person must relearn social etiquette with all that vitamin D flooding their bodies. Vit D deprived people are crazy, I know because I'm from the Pacific Northwest, where they make serial killers.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The creator's sense of humor?

a platypus.

He was drunk that day...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: werin40

It wouldn't suprise that the NW makes killers. I read a psycholical study once about the people of that area. Europeon psychiatrists lived in the area for a year for the study. They found that the people were over exposed to trashy news and entertainment which led to the development of the majority of the population having very undesirable personalities. It was stated that prolonged exposure to such samples of life often leads to violence. Several of them claimed that within 6 months of interacting with the people they wanted to hurt them.

new topics

top topics

join