It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
WH Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’

I see the word nazi's are at it again.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Pres of France going to take that personally? Especially in light of what has happened in France.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Nope because the video is up with him saying it.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Five pages and no mention of the most important part. Yes...he said it. Yes...Obama's Whitehouse under his direction censored it. But no one mentions that the Whitehouse then lied and said it was a technical glitch before being so obviously caught.

Why isn't THAT the story? Why doesn't anyone seem to give a crap that our "President" instructs individuals paid by our tax dollars to lie to us to make the "President" not look like the ass he obviously realizes he is? Isn't the whole reason for this lie to cover up something? Isn't that the sole reason for a lie...to keep oneself from being caught doing something they shouldn't do? And then...if Obama knew he shouldn't do it...but did it by CHOICE...why do we accept HIM lying to us, the citizens of America?

It astounds me that this jackass hasn't been removed from office.
edit on 4/4/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Religion does not create murderers...it is simply the BS that certain murderers hide behind.

To a certain extent, I agree here.

If you have people who want change and unite against the opressor for change then it is revolution.

But if you have weak minded people who band together under a similar mind set and one ideology.. all of a sudden you have an uprising.

If people are using religion as a means to be zealous and commit acts considered against humanity, then it needs to be noticed and publicised so people can recognise this and react.

I don't think Music or Video Games makes murderers either?

Too long have we swept these matters under the rug. Like I said, back in the early 2000's people were quick enough to blame video games (such as GTA and other graphic titles) and music (such as metal) for the Columbine murders, along with others. This drew a lot of attention to these issues and people stood up and said; "well maybe these things aren't for kids". Then you had parents showing concern over their children who liked: A. Metal music, or B. Graphic Computer Games.

Why not show the same retalition against religion. It's fine to have beliefs, treat others as yourself etc., find good advice and what not. But as soon as a member of a religious community starts to become overly zealous/pious, eyebrows should be raised by other mermbers of the community.. however a lot of the time this does not happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Nope because the video is up with him saying it.

I dont know about that. Its not that they eventually did show the whole video, its that they censored him in the first place. This is a world leader whom I am sure is not used to having his words changed for him mid-speech. Very disrespectful, especially in light of what France endured recently.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It is debatable it was censored in the first place, I know some of you think that it is the only logical conclusion and any sort of audio error is out of the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join