It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy loses it when GPS says 'Bear Right'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

All the poor boy wanted to see was a giraffe at the zoo. Lol

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am sorry about your dad!

Can you share your YouTube link?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You must be mistaken. I had just woken!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am sorry about your dad!

Can you share your YouTube link?

He died quite awhile back (maybe 1999 ish?).

The vids are private. And mostly boring. But there are 4 generations of my family in bathing suits represented in the filmset....and I don't want them to kill me.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384 At first, when I read that a boy heard ''bear'' right and he thought there were bears, I thought what a cute funny story.
Then I read the article link in the OP, the boy's sister was being a brat and teasing her brother! Yeah, not nice to record your young children of everything... some things are cute and some are mean.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Now are the parents going to sue the gps and make them change the wording. Remove bear?

Ha Ha!πŸ˜ƒ now that's funny! Parents suing GPS over their kid crying from misinterpreting a word! I wouldn't put it past some of the "special snowflakes'' out there!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Rocker2013
Hey sweetie, have you ever heard that the world is not made for the either of us and that we all have a right to say what we like. So sweetie, why don';t you scoot away from me sweetie.
I feel like calling everyone sweetie now.😊

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Right on peppycat. You know someone will sue for sure LOL
are you being a good peppycat?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's funny because the point of me calling them sweetie was to be an arse
Haha. In response to your other comment directed at me I agree, but I also feel that your children fine share with family and close friends, but the internet? I wouldn't personally.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That person was a Martha Focker

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Haha yes. Off topic here, but I do not approve of the spelling of that name with an "h". When I have my daughters(I plan on having two of them and a son) I will name one of them(the first) Marta. Much nicer spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Even though it's April Fools day I'm being pretty good, if no one posts a thread about what pranks and jokes went on in their day, I might have to ask ATS in a thread later.
I have a prank that I can't use on my vegetarian BF.
I'm pretty sure there are gummy candies of all sorts nowadays and I though getting some gummy candy bacon and gummy candy egg's for a surprise "breakfast in bed" when someone is all groggy and ready to eat would be a great one!
I think of these things throughout the year, but no pranks yet!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nice and i would remove the H also.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Silly...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Meh, if the point was to be less than respectful may as well hold the H there. I'm off to get coffee, listen to My Dying Bride and other such and try to write for our home in the Shed.

Oh well you meant remove the "H" if having a daughter. Whoops. Yes, absolutely. It's a nice name without it.

edit on 1-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384 Yeah, I thought your response to someone calling you sweetie was super funny, sweetie.😊 sorry just had to throw in a sweetie!
I don't think I would ever put my children up on the internet either. In high school, I took a photography class and the teacher instilled in us to always ask someone's permission to take a picture of them and this respect extends to putting up publicly their picture.
It's one thing to film or take a picture of your own kid, but they are many times too young to say, ''I don't want my picture taken and I don't want it up on the internet''
It just seems children need more respect when it comes to things like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Silly...
lol! I want some gummy bears now just so I can go around telling people they taste
HARIBO!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well is BF boy friend or best friend lol
It does not matter. Cook him or her a big steak

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I agree and I don't quite understand the disagreement towards me on that topic. Sure disagree, but at times I feel that there could have been a greater amount of respect in the disagreement. Too many creeps to share my children!(Not that I have any) What a sweetie

edit on 1-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 He is my SO and cooking him a steak would be so cruel! I'd have to eat it, he can have his tofu while smelling my yummy steak.

mean stuff

I once got an order of his vege patty burger and my regular burger mixed up. We both ate like three bites before realizing the mistake... I admit, I laughed really hard... it's was just that it took us so long to notice!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join