It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience YouTube in #SnoopaVision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is an amazing development that lets you view videos in a virtual private theater with Snoop Dogg. When this becomes more widely available, I'll be watching all the YouTube videos this way.

Over the years, we’ve received thousands of innovative feature requests from our users.

But there’s one suggestion we’ve heard over and over again, and today, we’re finally able to make it a reality.

We’re proud to introduce the ability to watch videos on YouTube in 360 degrees —sitting right next to Snoop Dogg.

We call it SnoopaVision.

Official Blog

Sample Videos
edit on 4/1/2016 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

Oh this year has been a doozy for this sort of stuff. Between this, and the LHC team discovering that sonification of their data produces classical melodies, I do not know how anyone is getting any work done today!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hadn't heard about that .I'll have to look into it.
edit on 4/1/2016 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
This is an amazing development that lets you view videos in a virtual private theater with Snoop Dogg. When this becomes more widely available, I'll be watching all the YouTube videos this way.

Over the years, we’ve received thousands of innovative feature requests from our users.

But there’s one suggestion we’ve heard over and over again, and today, we’re finally able to make it a reality.

We’re proud to introduce the ability to watch videos on YouTube in 360 degrees —sitting right next to Snoop Dogg.

We call it SnoopaVision.

Official Blog

Sample Videos

So unimpressive and so unimpressed, think I'm gonna go watch the washing machine cycle I videoed at 240 frames per second. Now where is that popcorn?

new topics

top topics

join