It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton (Bill) sued for election fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A group called "MA Sanders Voters and Volunteers Disenfranchised by Bill Clinton" has filed a lawsuit against Bill Clinton for his actions during the recent Massachusetts Democrat primary elections.

We remember when Bill got real close to polling places while voting was in progress.

The group got lots of signatures for a petition calling for Bill's arrest.

They apparently want the Court to rule the election invalid and award all the (D) delegates to Bernie Sanders.

A great exposure.

Clinton sued for election fraud

Supporters of Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders have filed a lawsuit against former President Bill Clinton in Massachusetts court, claiming he broke the law to help deliver the state to his wife earlier this month.

According to the lawsuit filed by a group called MA Sanders Voters and Volunteers Disenfranchised by Bill Clinton, the former president engaged in a number of illegal activities, including openly campaigning at polling stations.

Critics had previously complained that Clinton’s actions and appearances at polling stations (especially in areas that favored Sanders) created long delays and kept many voters from casting their ballots. And that may have made a real difference in a state election that Hillary Clinton only won by one percentage point.

Draft copy of the lawsuit

Sue the SOB !!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, good!

It's was BS that he should up at voting stations as people were voting!!!!!!!

Isn't that against the rules?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would love to see a former POTUS be sued and better yet defeated.. I would especially love if that were a Clinton...

Maybe this is a broad statement, but it seems like every week now there are threats of lawsuits or indictments or "WE GOT EM THIS TIME!!!" developments, etc, etc...

Yet here we are.

Alex Jones just told me that Obama is moving to Austin, Tx..

Business as usual.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
HAHAHA...Bill Clinton Returns!
Gotta love that family!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's not a "winner take all" state. Giving all the delegates to Sanders is stupid, and invalidates the votes of the people who didn't vote for Bernie Sanders.

Look, I'm no Clinton fan at all ... and I hate seeing Bernie be marginalized and unfairly treated, but this lawsuit is just plain stupid.

If I were Sanders, I'd disavow and distance myself from this.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What do you expect from a guy who doesn't know what the definition of "is" is?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Silly peasants, rules and laws don't apply to the Clintons!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, good!

It's was BS that he should up at voting stations as people were voting!!!!!!!

Isn't that against the rules?

There is, but like with the black panthers that one time, its meaningless now.

new topics

top topics

join