It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily NK reports North Korea declares China an enemy and threatens a "nuclear storm" against them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

If true, this is actually pretty good news.
China has "tolerated" NK for far too long, and it looks like their patience has finally run out. This statement (which is really nothing short of a declaration of war against China) is only going to push China further to the West's way of thinking.

Really, the only thing that has stopped us from finally putting NK in its place is the potential response from China.
No doubt China does not want a war on its border, it does not want to see NK being dealt with simply because it would risk them. But if NK is now threatening China too they have much more of a reason to finally join a concerted effort to take it down.

Taken with the wider context of how China responded to the last aggression from NK, when they amassed military on their border with NK, it's been pretty clear for a while that China is seeing NK as an increasing threat. People were wondering then whether China was preparing to support NK in their attack on the South, but some of us saw that this was a defensive move to prevent a mass migration of people into China should a hot war break out.

From what we've seen, I think it's fair to assume that NK will be dealt with in the coming year or two. Now that we have China on our side, there is really very little to prevent us from taking pre-emptive action.

I fully expect that the US and China will be having meetings with South Korea, Japan and probably Russia too in the next few months. There is not a single nation in the world which would accept NK being a nuclear capable nation.

You can say what you want about the politics between Russia and the rest of the world, but they are not stupid enough to allow this crazy little despot to have nuclear weapons. Russia will either do nothing, or be involved in the attack too, when the time comes to take Kim out.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The NK leadership know they can't win a real war with anybody with or without nukes so this could be a way of allowing china to annex NK leaving lil Kim in control similar to how hong kong is run. This would allow Chinese troops and other assets to build up within NK ready for the re unification of north and south korea.

Or lil Kim could be off his face on bath salts and fancies a pounding.

Skywarp

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywarp

I doubt the US would be happy with giving China control of NK, and I actually doubt that China would want NK and the problems it would bring. This is not like the old days when a nation like China could just invade and do what it wants. The pressure on China to reform the country while meeting international obligations would lead to decades of problems and it's just not worth it. There's not much in NK for China other than physical land mass.

And lets also not forget that the NK people are pretty much mentally ill, this would be an unpredictable force to be reckoned with. While much of the country might fall within days, there would be significant dangers for any occupying army from a massive military brainwashed into believing they cannot lose.

Any plan to remove Kim would probably start with deployment of weaponry capable of taking out the threat to Seoul, once that is in place there would be a massing of military against the N/S border, and along the Chinese border, to prevent the movement of civilians and NK military.
Once this is all in place and the country has been isolated we would likely target the threat to SK, probably taking out anything able to strike the south within an hour. Something might get through, but most of what NK fires would be taken down within minutes.
Once the threat to SK has been removed we would begin striking military targets in the country. Throughout all of this there would be an open line of communication between Pyongyang and Beijing, ready for Kim to surrender.
I think he would probably be doing that within a couple of hours of this starting.

Whatever happens, there is no doubt that time is running out for Kim. He has pushed things too far and he's leaving the world with no other choice but to remove him from power. When that will finally happen is anyone's guess, but there is no other option. He shows no signs of becoming a rational leader, and he's becoming an increasing threat to every nation.

You can bet that the US has a plan in place to deal with him, and they've probably already agreed a timeline with China. If Kim doesn't comply by the time the clock hits midnight, he's done.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywarp

The fatal flaw in that line of thinking is the portrayal of the dear leaders family as Gods. Any action that affects that image would end the ruling family dynamic and destroy the propaganda that constantly pushed. The only way to do what you are suggesting is to completely remove the dear leaders family in its entirety.

The current generation of Chinese don't have the same view of N. Korea as their earlier generations do. The comradery based on similar ideologies is no longer present. The Chinese feel that N. Korea is a mooch with no positive impact on their relations. Every time N. Korea does something stupid it has the added effect of punishing China as its their client state.

The problem with little (or fat since hes tipping the scales at 300 pounds while he tells his people to prepare for famine) kimmy is his age coupled with no leadership experience. Add in nukes and the fact he is stupid enough to use them and we have a whole new ball game.

I believe the removal of kimmy by what ever means, including preventing any other family members from taking over, is needed sooner rather than later. If there is a family member open to change and can work with other countries to drag N. K. into the 21st century peacefully then that would be the only way I could see the family remaining in power.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: bandersnatch
You do realise it was red Chinese in those human waves back in 52 don't you?

And the USA supplied the taliban and Saddam in the 80's.

Allies change.

52 may as well be a millennium ago.

China did too there.

Wikipedia's article on Iraq's WMDs gives a good rundown of the international contributions: All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. About 100 tons of mustard gas also came from Brazil. The United Kingdom paid for a chlorine factory that was intended to be used for manufacturing mustard gas An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales. Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq. The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq. Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions. India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses. Luxemburg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors. Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales. China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare

jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

And Pakistan supplied the Taliban because out of the Peshwar Seven, and the Tehran Eight supplied the 'fighters'.

Who trained in of all places ?

CHINA!.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My point wasn’t to point blame.

Just point out that Friends and alliances change

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This just furthers my opinion that the NK is under western control.

All the threats to keep the boogeyman bs alive. The Dennis Rodman circus.

And now opposing China which they very well know have no chance against unless they have west support.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Wow you have no idea what you are talking about. Under western control..

The entire history of N. Korea says otherwise and I'm curious as to why you would ignore facts by substituting your own fantasy in its place. The number of deaths during the Korean war, a war N. Korea started and was supported by Russia/China, stands in stark contrast to your theory.

The current government of N. Korea has been propped up by China / Russia.
The current nuclear weapons issue was caused by Russia (USSR) when they built the Yongbyon nuclear plant for N. Korea. A facility that provides N. Korea with its fissile material.

Stop blaming the west for the idiot ass mistakes China/Russia made with N. Korea.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

And now opposing China which they very well know have no chance against unless they have west support.

No..i think it just shows north korea are completely 100% bat# insane.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The problem with little (or fat since hes tipping the scales at 300 pounds while he tells his people to prepare for famine)

That is what blows my mind...

The fact the NK people see their leader gaining weight and looking healthy while they are pushed to starvation for some, and they do nothing but worship him.

What a sad way to exist on Earth.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

WHy because your afraid to admit that little Kim is becoming a real thorn in the side of those around them?

If the west were in control we wouldn't see the NK we see today.

You really have no clue about why Dennis Rodman went to NK do you?

For the uninitiated, the story goes like this: As part of a documentary series they were creating, producers at the media company Vice gained access to the Communist country — which is off-limits to Americans — by catering to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s obsession with the Chicago Bulls. The producers reached out to Rodman, inviting him to North Korea for an exhibition basketball game alongside three members of the Harlem Globetrotters. Rodman agreed.

www.businessinsider.com...

But of course that had to be something involving the west as they run NK, or so you say.

There is where a bit of a problem comes up for me, as why would NK say and do this to their biggest ally and main trade partner.

I understand Kim is a bit on the mental side I don't think he would be that stupid as to do this...and the west would back China over NK if it comes down to it, so the west is not supporting NK nor would they be on the opposite side if CHina decided to put little Kim in his place.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Xcathdra

The problem with little (or fat since hes tipping the scales at 300 pounds while he tells his people to prepare for famine)

That is what blows my mind...

The fact the NK people see their leader gaining weight and looking healthy while they are pushed to starvation for some, and they do nothing but worship him.

What a sad way to exist on Earth.

Never underestimate the power of collective delusion and the fear of oppression.
People in the US and elsewhere complain about how they are being "oppressed" by their government, but they haven't got a f-ing clue.
Anyone in NK who speaks out, steps out of line even a little, is instantly turned over to the state by their own family and friends.

And don't forget too that if the crime is bad enough, it's not just the individual who suffers, whole generations of the same family are imprisoned in death camps for one person saying something unsatisfactory.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not really a topic that has made me a lot of fans. I am one of those people who believe military force should be used when only humanitarian issues exist.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Currently its restricted to just 3 generations.

A perfect example of why EO 12333 should be removed.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There is where a bit of a problem comes up for me, as why would NK say and do this to their biggest ally and main trade partner.

I have to admit I paused and took a moment. I considered that this might be SK propaganda.
However, if there's one thing we know about NK it's that it's seemingly run by petulant teenagers.
We've seen this plenty of times before, so we shouldn't really be so surprised. Kim and his ilk have years of experience in leading the international community on a merry little dance, they know that the west wants dialogue, so that's what they go for.

I understand Kim is a bit on the mental side I don't think he would be that stupid as to do this...and the west would back China over NK if it comes down to it, so the west is not supporting NK nor would they be on the opposite side if CHina decided to put little Kim in his place.

Kim has grown up thinking that all he has to do is take another little aggressive step and America will beg them to come back to the negotiating table with a bounty of treats for the fat little despot.
He gets what he wants, we get a little peace and quiet for a few months, then the treats run out and fat little Kim sets off another rocket to get the Americans to deliver another fruit basket.

In this instance America has said no, Kim has gone too far. If they do get back to the table America is going to be demanding a whole lot more than ever before, and Kim can't oblige without making himself look weak amongst his own.

Kim was relying on China being forever there to be the buffer, they were acting as security to prevent the US from taking any serious measures. While he had China there looking on cautiously like some kind of mean big brother he knew that the US couldn't really do anything to him. He didn't take into account the fact that his nukes make China more nervous than they make the US.

An intelligent leader would have 1) not gone so far as to start playing with nukes 2) not gone so far so quickly without considering how allies might react and 3) known when his bargaining chips were just about gone.

Kim is not an intelligent leader, he's an arrogant child. He didn't plan ahead and he presumed that he was more valuable to China than he actually is. China has now officially started talking to the US about the "North Korea Problem" and this can only lead to one thing - either Kim agrees to disarm, or China, the US, Japan and likely Russia too will disarm him, and likely hand NK to the South.
edit on 1-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To all adult ATSers out there; this is what happens when your children watch too much Pinky and the Brain.

Except this toon-town NK loon wants to nuke the World.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The problem is the people of North Korea will suffer more than they are, they are the meat for the grinder in this war

Nothing good will come of this, just death

I love the attitude, so many want to see NK destroyed, its not the people its the power hungry mad man in charge

Blood thirsty bunch arnt you

I don't think anything good will come with our meddling over there given our track record.
I have read many stories of ex prisoners and ex guards coming out of North Korea though and the inhumane treatment that they were exposed to.

Many of them are near starvation, tortured and shot just for looking at a guard when they should be bowing to them and looking at the ground. Whole families get sent to these camps if only one member breaks one of their ridiculous laws.
They are fed a bowl of corn mush a day and their rations get reduced if they do not meet their work quota. So if they get hurt via work accidents, it is a death sentence by starvation.
If you are caught eating berries or insects for protein you get punished. One 5 year old kid was caught eating berries off a bush and was kicked in the head repeatedly until dead.

Any war that comes will be started by North Korea and the war will not be about liberating the prisoners because that is a lost cause already. As harsh as it sounds, it would be a mercy killing for those that die in that war. Once the monsters running North Korea are eliminated, it would also be the end of their concentration camps and any future prisoners that would be sent to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wow you have no idea what you are talking about. Under western control..

The entire history of N. Korea says otherwise and I'm curious as to why you would ignore facts by substituting your own fantasy in its place. The number of deaths during the Korean war, a war N. Korea started and was supported by Russia/China, stands in stark contrast to your theory.

The current government of N. Korea has been propped up by China / Russia.
The current nuclear weapons issue was caused by Russia (USSR) when they built the Yongbyon nuclear plant for N. Korea. A facility that provides N. Korea with its fissile material.

Stop blaming the west for the idiot ass mistakes China/Russia made with N. Korea.

Opinion becomes fantasy now?

Take your foot off the pedal and breath son.

I never said I believe, or built upon proof.

I'm evaluating an opinion based on the bs of the situations that come and go (threats, rockets, threats, rockets, all to keep people on heels).

Digging into the past is going to evaluate the current age? Who knows what back room deals have been made or any of that shady #.

To add to my "fantasy", I have an opinion of America, Russia, China, are all baiting the public as an Real-act. In the end its win win for controllers and lose lose for you and I.

America has funded isis fss. How is NK too much of a stretch lol?

You need to get off the Internet for a day, you seem uncomfortable lol. I wasn't blaming anyone, I made a comment of an opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

WHy because your afraid to admit that little Kim is becoming a real thorn in the side of those around them?

If the west were in control we wouldn't see the NK we see today.

You really have no clue about why Dennis Rodman went to NK do you?

For the uninitiated, the story goes like this: As part of a documentary series they were creating, producers at the media company Vice gained access to the Communist country — which is off-limits to Americans — by catering to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s obsession with the Chicago Bulls. The producers reached out to Rodman, inviting him to North Korea for an exhibition basketball game alongside three members of the Harlem Globetrotters. Rodman agreed.

www.businessinsider.com...

But of course that had to be something involving the west as they run NK, or so you say.

You just adding because of the other guys response?

I love a tag team.

Again, I'm not believing any of it. Exercising opinions and conspiracy, realm of thought.

Relax #2

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I believe NK is under Rockerfeller/Rothschild and Black Op control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join