It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Pentagon Announces Plan To Deploy Troops Along Russian Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: MrSpad

Russia thinks it can attack some of NATOs smallest members that their will be a reaction from the US.

how about we make a bet...right now. I'm 40...I hope I'll live to 60...that's 20 years. Ill put up 10,000 $ that in that timespan, Russia will never attempt to invade any country...anywhere.

How about it ?

I bet German people said the same about Poland.
and Poland did invade Germany!
same will hapen with US.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Russia is being baited for full blown war.

Most probably, the USA warmongers have detailed strategy for a while, and have been in the works of executing such, to end Russia, and convert to western paradigm.

We don't need the entire planet under one power, but citizens of Earth have forgotten what to fight for, and how to stand together...

So caught up in their freedumbs and entertainment, nor struggling to pay rent, or health, or both.

The design we live in, is created by masters of UK and America.

The rest of us are blindly flowing off the edge of a cliff...

Russia will retaliate this war baiting, as that is part of an obvious strategy since Obama took reign. It won't end good for most, but the western paradigm will achieve its goal of domination.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

With a member of STRATFOR pointing a gun to his head

So what exactly do you think STRATFOR does, because I believe you are a bit misinformed?

And just so you know the president that was in office was all for joining NATO...nobody forced him to do so.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Pretty much.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

No what is happening with Russia is brought upon them because of their actions.

Nobody forced Russia to invade Ukraine and annex Crimea, then move East for more carnage...nobody forced them invade Georgia, and nobody has forced Russia to do anything they didn't want to do.

Most probably, the USA warmongers have detailed strategy for a while, and have been in the works of executing such, to end Russia, and convert to western paradigm.

Well then if that were the case why didn't it happen in 1991 when the Soviet Union ceased to exist and were more easily influenced?

Why wait this long, as that doesn't seem to be the best strategy to fulfill that theory?

Russia will retaliate this war baiting, as that is part of an obvious strategy since Obama took reign. It won't end good for most, but the western paradigm will achieve its goal of domination.

Again if that were the goal why not do it when they are at their most vulnerable...1991?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

No what is happening with Russia is brought upon them because of their actions.

Nobody forced Russia to invade Ukraine and annex Crimea, then move East for more carnage...nobody forced them invade Georgia, and nobody has forced Russia to do anything they didn't want to do.

Well then if that were the case why didn't it happen in 1991 when the Soviet Union ceased to exist and were more easily influenced?

Why wait this long, as that doesn't seem to be the best strategy to fulfill that theory?

Again if that were the goal why not do it when they are at their most vulnerable...1991?

Did you learn all that from the mainstream media? CNN? Western propaganda?

The truth is, you have no idea why it's happening, all you have is what you see at face value, and from an electronic screen reading words or listening to talking heads.

The reality you live in, is much deeper. This is a high stakes game of chess.

Whatever you think you "know" about current issues; you and I, everyone else, will always be the losers.

Stop pretending you know.. your not in control of a nation or continent.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Pretty much.

I would love to see either one of you back this claim up with actual evidence...care to do that?

I mean we have already seen that you have no clue when it comes to knowing what your talking about...NATO Ukraine cooperation only started in 2015 shows me this.

So now care to back up the assertion Ukraine was forced to apply to NATO, because I don't believe you can?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That's funny because so far they haven't even come close to our level of global manipulation by force. If the US was Russia and Russia was the US you could make the same argument you're making right now. How silly do you have to be to think there is any difference in how we operate compared to them...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Did you learn all that from the mainstream media? CNN? Western propaganda?

So your saying that when the Soviet Union fell those countries and Russia itself were not vulnerable to influence at that time?

Or are you saying all of it is just western propaganda?

The truth is, you have no idea why it's happening, all you have is what you see at face value, and from an electronic screen reading words or listening to talking heads.

SO you know that much about me that your confident in your comments are correct?

I believe you don't.

Whatever you think you "know" about current issues; you and I, everyone else, will always be the losers.

Maybe you can think about yourself that way...I never claimed to know everything about current issue's. But thank god for technology as one doesn't have to be somewhere in person to know about current issues happening in this world.

Stop pretending you know.. your not in control of a nation or continent.

Never said I did...

and never said or thought I was.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That's funny because so far they haven't even come close to our level of global manipulation by force.

Because they can't which is why they stay close to home, and don't think for one second if they could do it they wouldn't.

If the US was Russia and Russia was the US you could make the same argument you're making right now.

So then what is the problem as I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed?

How silly do you have to be to think there is any difference in how we operate compared to them...

Really, when is the last time the US invaded a sovereign country and annexed part of it?

When is the last time the US used the threat of nuclear force against anyone since Japan...how many times has Russia made the fact known they would use nukes if they felt threatened, funny thing is nobody that neighbors Russia is thinking about invading them anytime soon, or at all.

So to say we operating the same way is a fallacy, as we don't need the talks of nuclear weapon use to show we mean business.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Our MO is a bit more underhanded...plus we have more allies to back us. We destabilize legitimate governments, then fund local parties we can get to do our bidding, after that we come in and clean up (kill the local groups and place a new government we can control). I just think it's silly of you to act like we have some high and mighty right to do what we do, but no one else does...and if they oppose our wrongs you spin things to make us look like we had good intentions. I could stomach your BS attitude on these types of threads if you were more transparent and said you wanted our side to win because it's our side. As it is you almost play make believe that the US are angels and Russia is the devil. The truth of it is they're both like the devil and God is no where to be found...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I just think it's silly of you to act like we have some high and mighty right to do what we do, but no one else does.

Except that's where your wrong, because I don't think the US has the right to do certain things, and they do have a right to do other things...so where am I acting high and mighty?

And I never said nobody else can do what the US does, but there is a reason why they don't.

and if they oppose our wrongs you spin things to make us look like we had good intentions.

I have no reason to spin anything, and can you prove that wrong about the US having good intentions?

As it is you almost play make believe that the US are angels and Russia is the devil.

See that's where assuming comes back to bite you, because I have never said the US are angels and that Russia is the devil...but I do have a problem with what Russia has been doing to their neighbors in Ukraine, and Georgia. Two conflicts that should never have happened, but because Russia got involved in both those countries those conflicts happened.

The US is no angel, but they are also far from being the devil.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElementalistOne day we might just hear our media say we had to invade russia and china for our own good . This will come just before we hear about the many western cities that no longer exist. It does not matter who wins this war as their will be few to control and those few will not be controlled easily. It is very aggressive to stage troups along someones borders and can easily lead to increasing hostilities not to mention mistakes. Argueing who is right and who is wrong in a world that is decimated with few survivers is pointless. i have serious doubt that Russia wants to invade countries like poland hungary romania or even east germany which have always been considered part of europe however crimea has nearly always been part of russia and most of its population is russian and the same can be said for the eastern parts of the ukraine but not neccessarily the western parts of the ukraine.

War has always been a method of population control and this cannot be discounted at this stage of the game either.

edit on 3-4-2016 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OH almost forgot... another reason we are not going to war...

If war breaks out all over the globe all at once.. (NATO vs Russia) nobody will be buying the crap tptb are selling... they just might like money more than the power... or its a close run.

regional fights, sure...proxy wars you bet... all out war No way, it makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hahaha. so f0ken what? let em. NATO are a bunch of dummies. they arent gonna do anything but waste time and money. they dont scare anyone and they arent gonna pressure russia into a war no matter how hard they try.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Its nice to see you are understanding that NATO is a defensive alliance only.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

After the Iron curtain fell the U.S., Europe and Russia had an historic opportunity to never be enemies again. Then the same Nazis and their Muslim Brotherhood scumbags started crap in Yugoslavia. Nazis in the north and Muslims in the south of Serbia. The NATO bombing of Belgrade showed Russia that they will never have peace. Georgia was attacked because guess who was stationing troops there? The U.S. and Israel. Ukraine was started by the same Nazis to try and take Ukraine away from Russia completely. Its the Muslims in Turkey who keep the fighting in the south of Ukraine flaring up. They want Crimea back.

You ever notice how the U.S. and Germany always comes in to rescue the poor Muslims against the evil Orthodox Christians???

One day this crap with be met with a Russian full on attack and the Nazis will get their asses handed to them. The Nazis and Turkey have been butt buddies since WW1.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Its nice to see you are understanding that NATO is a defensive alliance only.

Tell that to Serbia lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Then Serbia should not engage in ethnic cleansing while hoping Russia and China will run interference at the UN.

Date March 24, 1999 – June 10, 1999 (78 days)[3]
Location Federal Republic of Yugoslavia,[4] mainly in the Republic of Serbia and Kosovo[5][6]
Result

NATO strategic success[7]

Kumanovo Treaty initiated
Withdrawal of Yugoslav forces from Kosovo
Deployment of KFOR
Establishment of UNMIK
Heavy destruction of Yugoslavia's economy and infrastructure

Territorial changes
UN Resolution 1244; de facto separation of Kosovo from Yugoslavia under United Nations temporary dministration

Unless you support genocide?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

im not sure they are offensive or defensive. they are barely even an alliance. do they even exist? im not sure i believe.
edit on 5-4-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join