It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Jafr Alien Spaceship Landings” – Jordan 2010

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This story seems to have almost escaped ATS back in 2010 when it occurred. But in spring of 2010 Al-Ghad newspaper of Jordan ran a front-page article reporting the landing of three extraterrestrial spaceships on March 31st in the desert, just outside the town of Jafr, eastern Jordan and around 190 miles from the capital Amman.

Map of Katie Price's Land

The paper reported that ten-feet tall, humanoids had landed then left their ships and were communicating with strange "squawking-like " sounds. Whilst the spaceships were present in the region an immense heat was emitted and electronics in people’s homes and cars stopped working.

Not the cover of Al-Ghad March 31st 2010

Their presence caused almost all electronics in the region to stop working. Petrified local people fled the area in panic. The Mayor ,Mohammed Mleihan (not pictured below), requested security forces be sent to the area immediately.

"Students didn't go to school, their parents were frightened and I almost evacuated the town's 13,000 residents. People were scared that aliens would attack them."

-- Mayor of Jafr ,Mohammed Mleihan

Source :Daily Telegraph UK

The town's 13,000 residents were being prepared for evacuation whilst security personnel ventured out into the desert searching for the aliens. But after an hour and forty minutes, reports state that the alien visitors departed, leaving only three large scorch marks on the ground.

NB not scorch marks from a spaceship in the desert

Many of the residents of Jafr were deeply concerned that day and felt distressed after not being told the truth of what was going on. A Jordanian security official, speaking on condition of anonymity in order to discuss sensitive issues like this, said an emergency plan was almost enacted in Jafr. The nearby military base was occasionally home to US troops for joint training exercises. The US military have never commented on whether their troops were stationed in the area that day nor if any American personnel were involved in security operations that day.

Because of the reports that day then 6 years later I think it's pretty obvious what was going on. But until people realize what day it is then they will never see the truth for themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source & References

Metro UK

BBC News Website

Alien Invasion of Jafr

Jim Oberg

edit on 31/3/16 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wow. Talk about being kept quiet.

I honestly don't remember that event at all, and I keep an eye out for stuff like that.

S&F Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

I agree, thanks for posting O.P.

Thanks for the links also.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The truth is out there my friend.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Probably escaped ATS because it was an April Fools joke and Al-Ghad has admitted as much.
ETA: The mass hysteria caused by the paper was real, however.
edit on 31/3/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

Probably escaped ATS because it was an April Fools joke and Al-Ghad has admitted as much.

Even the links state that

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I can imagine their first reaction....

Running around screaming waving their arms.. "Argghhh argghhh the Americans are coming"

Then would be phew... " it's only extra terrestrials"

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

You don't say?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Your Jordan map reads

Who the hell is Katie Price? and why does she think the Middle East is her land?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Your Jordan map reads

Who the hell is Katie Price? and why does she think the Middle East is her land?

Ha ha, you're not from the U.K are you?

Katie Price is an obsessed self promoter a.k.a Jordan.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Now if you were British you would not have to ask that question.

Katie Price

But at least you understood the spirit of the thread.

Next you'll want to know who Charlie Brooker is!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Russia had Voronezh sightings ten foot tall aliens in the town park.....
they disappeared a boy but he reappeared a while later....

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
One man's prank is another man's psychological reaction assessment.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Oh yes... stupid me... of course i know Katie Price.... im just more familiar with her name 'Jordan'!

....i still cant believe i didnt get it after spending a lifetime in England!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Could it be real ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
One man's prank is another man's psychological reaction assessment.

Isn't it just.

Pretty much similar to a certain 'fictional' radio broadcast in the 30's..P.R.A.

Although the whole thing was rigged and was designed to panic people, so then it could be said, and has been said very often since...that people would panic if they knew the truth of ET visits.

Rampaging, murdering aliens possessed of a higher technology that we had, was ALWAYS going to cause panic..hence it was a PRA, but rigged in TPTB's favour.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Or all it really was a prank that got out of hand.

edit on 2/4/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i would loose it if I seen a 10 foot tall alien. But I would at least try to snap a picture. Did all the cameras just stop working?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
That story was sort of dis-jointed. Didn't seem real. Open Desert landing, seen by enough people to trigger evacuation preparation, but the aliens left before the brave police could reach their remote location... in the open desert.

I suppose everyone that lives in the Jordan desert is required to have their Twitter, Facebook and Cell Phone alerts turned on, 24/7.

top topics

join