It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight There Are 3 Of Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm with you on the 3 light signals from alldaylong's
last thread...I have had success with that too.
Hopefully he or she will try it.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The people who don't believe have no idea, but They are here. They are even so smart that they cloak to make themselves look like fallen space debris, then they just stop and hover, and change from a white light to an orange light, then they appear in different places. They fly incredibly low to the ground. So people think they would be able to see the UFO from different cities, that is not the case. I interview one eye witness and he said that 4 or 5 ships flew over his over only 20 feet above.

I saw one, and they knew me because they have observed me many many times before. They put a bunch of fear in my mind right before I saw it, and when I saw it, I mumbled and than immediately forgot about it until hours later, I saw a light in the sky, and then went into shock because I was astonished that I could see a UFO and forget about it during my citing. Well, they have profound mind control, and it was very easy for them to make me forget about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: alldaylong

I only use a phone cam. Tried to get some footage with it but these things are so high in the sky that no.thing has shown. My son has a very good camera i will loan it from him and should get some good footage with it hopefully

Give it a go with the phone cam. Those amber orange type and white type ufo orbs in my avatar were taken with a mid 2000s phone cam in the early morning. Go for it and if you want to coax them down use a communicator (torch......dynamo powered if possible) and get a close up

IIRC YOU were to scared to go close and in all this time like many with multiple claimed sightings you haven't got a better camera to capture images I wonder why

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You know pretty well that those cameras can cost a small fortune to the average person.

But I somewhat agree with you, I have had multiple sightings and I don't have a good camera. I wish I did but sometimes life has priorities and a camera can be way down on that list. Also in my case I never knew when I was going to have a sighting and by the law of chance I shouldn't have another one in my lifetime.

Is it really worth buying a high grade camera for a possibility that is way out there. For instance buying one to catch a meteor?

Sometimes the best one can do is report what was seen so that others can confirm it or identify it and any ATS member who has been here a while will know the ridicule one can receive for poor images and video.

I guess you could always loan a camera... But would you loan a camera for an unknown period of time?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well lets consider some things first ufoorbhunter is one of many members that CLAIM multiple regular close sightings now one picture just one clear picture would pay for a camera many many times over. You can also get a decent one second hand as an option. It's also about time that members that make claims like this and there are MANY on here put their money where there mouth is or should that be keyboard. One even claims to communicate with them yet when I challenge them to provide proof of the claims of them appearing around their family home the reply was they would know what they did and wouldn't come back VERY convenient don't you think

We have many members including myself with decent equipment that take ourselves to remote area in all parts of the world to take images of the sky at night YET we never seem to see what others claim, now is it because we can tell what we are seeing because of the equipment we use and our knowledge of the night sky or is it purely because others don't know what they are looking at

Examples in link Members Astrophotography

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Well ok, your on a whole different ball game to in in terms of history of ATS knowledge when it comes to claimers. I have seen you vehemently debunking threads in the past that I can remember, I btw like the hard work here and always respect the critical thinkers and analysts on this site. Anyone claiming to contact them do have probable cause for "their" return and probably should invest in a decent camera for the payoff as you said would be tremendous. After all a lot hit this subject for the five minutes of fame, that is fact.

I can only speak for myself when it comes to sightings and I've been lucky, however I don't know what I've seen and some of the satellite orbs I've seen that do fancy manoeuvres might just be fancy from my perspective. I know some satellites do have funky orbits and we do have a lot of stuff up there. I just wanna learn ya know

Thank you for that link and keep up the good work you and many others do, even if it's in vain you've at least got some awesome pictures.

I do have a request though, next time you go on an outing is it possible for you to set up so as you could snap some pictures of a satellite?

I can imagine it would entail a huge amount of planning to get the shot right? But all feasible mathematically knowing your location and the satellites pre-determined path... Or will their be that light v shutter issue? I'm not well versed on camera's as you can tell.

But yeah... Someone of knowledge of the arrival of a UFO could take a good pic and claiming "they'll know" is a huuuge cop out IMHO, however what is the chance of someone catching a decent photo of a so called UFO if the sighting is so quick with a decent camera? Minus negatives "Hessdalen lights comes to mind" you just wouldn't get a picture worth any REAL analyse would you?

That last question I ask genuinely
I'd happily debunk myself if I ever get another chance

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

I'm with you on the 3 light signals from alldaylong's
last thread...I have had success with that too.
Hopefully he or she will try it.

Cheers
Ektar

It really does work wonders. That sequence is like a candle to a moth. It just works great

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

IIRC YOU were to scared to go close and in all this time like many with multiple claimed sightings you haven't got a better camera to capture images I wonder why

Ok mr giggles, the reason I have not got a better camera is because I gave up the actual hunting for the ufo orbs/motherships. To be honest it was all getting a bit weird, didn't know how far I was getting into this thing and if abduction was just round the corner/probing/possible death due to the experiences or the effects of radiation from the angle grinder what type ufo orb or from the radioactive discharge from the mothership otherwises known as manna/gods food. It was all getting to weird especially when I was given the information that 7/7 was going to happen and the services didn't take it seriously. Just gave up at that point, forget about cameras, I'm not going out again but come to sites like this because I would like some sort of answers and understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join