It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight There Are 3 Of Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is getting insane.

I posted a thread two days ago about a " UFO " zig zagging across the sky above my home. That episode happpened just after 10.15 pm. That was the second time i had observed this. The first being last December.
I have just been outside to see if these is any further activity. Believe it or not there are now 3 " UFO " zig zagging across the sky.

Tomorrow i will be contacting the local UFO Group for them to come and observe what is going on. I will keep ATS members updated on any outcome.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hi alldaylong. Can you take some footage please on your phone. It may well work

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Would like to see footage.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I only use a phone cam. Tried to get some footage with it but these things are so high in the sky that no.thing has shown. My son has a very good camera i will loan it from him and should get some good footage with it hopefully

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 31-3-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Location please, UK?

I saw a high flyer last night, sure is awesome when a "satellite" does manouvers like u-turns and speeding up/down.

Someone mentioned flashing a light N NW in your other thread. Really dunno what that was about but might be worth a try. I did it last night lol, probably coincidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Interesting, I'm also curious about some footage. .

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Get some footage, and some corroborating witnesses.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Perhaps its a glitch in the matrix..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Cool man, cool. I do not need pictures, your word is good enough for me. How exciting that this one event in Dec, happened again and now is multiplying. Nice of who ever it is to up grade the event. So is this sighting also at night, or during the day light?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All day long...... I'm about 20 miles North of you so I'd be fascinated to hear from you when you see something if you would PM me and I'd be happy to go out and check the skies round me see if there's any sign of anything.

Also, I think I might be right in saying that, UFoorbhunter's avatar is of footage taken from literally, just down the road from you a couple of years ago?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I've seen them before as well. A serious game of "Military Space Chess" is going on up there. I believe the "satellites" are buzzing and humming due to the need for increased surveillance of missle launches and "chatter" down below.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I've been really lucky in my time, seeing red, blue and bright orbs. The satellite star coloured ones are what I think the op saw. If they are man made that is. I honestly don't know. Satellites are not supposed to be so manouverable yet.

I saw some kind of plasma asteroid once, well at my best guess... It crossed the full sky in a split second. My eyes didn't have time to try and observe it, really really lucky. I thought it was all over for a moment, never felt fear like it.

The military have fantastic tech and that is what we know of...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Zig-zagging eh? I read someplace that the government is shifting more airborne Chemical releases to night-time.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Geez. People are always demanding photos/videos. You do realize that anything captured this high up is going to be just specks of light, right? If they even show up at all. If it were close enough to really capture, most of you would be crying photoshop.

Sometimes a well told account is far better than anything that can be captured on video or photo. Nothing alldaylong can document is going to be the ultimate smoking gun. Sure, try to get some video if you can. But not at the risk of really witnessing it.... experiencing it.

These things are coming back on a regular basis! Lets look for patterns! Time of day, day of the week, weather conditions... You have the right idea getting others to come over. If they are not way out in space, try to get an idea of where they are exactly. What is below their location on the ground? Has anyone tried to get closer, or follow? Put the thought out there to "come closer so I can see you", because amazingly enough, sometimes this works. But only if you are comfortable with that.

I dont care about another speck of light moving against a black background. I want to hear your story.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I only use a phone cam. Tried to get some footage with it but these things are so high in the sky that no.thing has shown. My son has a very good camera i will loan it from him and should get some good footage with it hopefully

Give it a go with the phone cam. Those amber orange type and white type ufo orbs in my avatar were taken with a mid 2000s phone cam in the early morning. Go for it and if you want to coax them down use a communicator (torch......dynamo powered if possible) and get a close up

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Use a tripod and a good zoom lens. Tamron makes a great 70-300mm for around $500. I have it and it's one of the best lenses I've ever used, they could charge double and it would still be a bargain!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Use a tripod and a good zoom lens. Tamron makes a great 70-300mm for around $500. I have it and it's one of the best lenses I've ever used, they could charge double and it would still be a bargain!

Yes it's a good zoom and if attached to a decent camera the images are good.

So you can picture or video that strange light you see

Then go to manual exposure and see what it could be.

Or during the day get a nice picture of a jet at around 25,000 ft a few miles down range. (crop from larger image)

It's funny that the people with the half decent equipment and the expertise to use it NEVER get ufo's

MAKES YOU THINK

edit on 2-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CVMD2000

Planes producing contrails lit by the setting sun.

Is that your Youtube channel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join