It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter reported at Va. Greyhound bus station

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivinemu first question is WHY ARE STATE TROOPERS RUNNING TRAINING EXERCISES AT A BYS STATION THAT IS CURRENTLY OPEN AND IN USE.
second question what kinda training would highway patrol need to do at a bus station
third question why is greyhound letting them do training at one of their stations/
yes the shooter was in the wrong he probably was wanted for something and saw all this blue and got paranoid but if they had not been training around civilians i bet there would not have been a problem

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

It was drug related training.

Lots of drug traffickers use the interstate bus system.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here is the only television report identifying the cop killer. No other media outlets are reporting on the killer.

Officials are deliberately witholding and delaying this information, claiming they need to notify next of kin, but the reporter had no problem finding the aunt who raised the thug.

Who is protecting him and why?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

First answer - because training takes place when businesses are open. It's fiscally irresponsible to force a location to close anytime somebody needs to do something.

Second answer - all kinds of training. VSP is a police agency, not just highway patrol.

Third answer - why not?

I bet this guy would've shot it out with police whenever and wherever he was contacted by police. My bet is just as logical as your bet. And worth about as much.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am very familiar with this area as I grew up down the road from this place. The bus station isn't in a great locale but they are most defintely worse places in that town than it. My husband actually asked if I had heard about this last night and I hadn't because I despise watching the news. I almost exclusively check in on the websites of local media and inevitably here for the news. When he said it I initially suspected gang or drug related activity. The thought of cop hate also entered my mind. It's not really surprising but it is sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If this is the same James Brown, III DOB 02/26/1982 then here is his arrest record from Kane County IL since 1999. I did not research other neighboring counties. If it is NOT the same James Brown, III as the shooter, well my message is the same. This person needed to be locked up, or in this case, should be locked up. In this year 2016, Chicago has had 135 people murdered (71% increase) and 727 people shot (72% increase) while only in the 3rd month of the new year - this was reported yesterday. The increases are for the whole year 2015. By the end of the year, that percentage will most likely be mind blowing. Chicago needs an overhaul, yeah, understatement of the year. SOMETHING needs to be done and it isn't gun control. That OBVIOUSLY isn't working.

And no, there is no overlapping of the charges in my pics. There are duplicate charges.

CBSCHICAGO - chicago.cbslocal.com... is showing this picture of James Brown III, courtesy of Kane county:

edit on 1-4-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

He seems nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join