It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

Like I said. When ya got nothing sling poo.

You're pretzel logic is quite entertaining.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

How about you stick with the fact that the FBI is investigating the server and stop offering up your opinion as fact. Because that's what they are doing. An investigation into the security of the server.
You can yell from the tree tops but it doesn't change that.
You say they don't do security investigations but they say that's what it is. So are you telling the FBI their business now?
My arguments? I guess anyone who doesn't agree with you gets a label. I'm illogical and invalid. Lovely. And my personality profile is what?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That must be one of them thar college terms I'm not familiar with. Or it came from your convict friends. Either way ...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So what. The fact remains that that was never done. Let it go.
Saying I'm gonna kill you doesn't get you put away for murder.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And every one was either from a dot gov or to a dot gov. Na na n a na. Jesus wept.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That must be one of them thar college terms I'm not familiar with. Or it came from your convict friends. Either way ...

"Pretzel Logic" is not a college term. I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with the term though as your level of ignorance has been apparent throughout.

I'm not friends with Hillary, so I don't have "convict" friends.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So what. The fact remains that that was never done. Let it go.
Saying I'm gonna kill you doesn't get you put away for murder.

Do you ever read what you type? Do you know you can be arrested for threatening to kill someone? You picked a poor choice for an example as usual.

She would be stupid to talk to the FBI.

Why on earth would a prosecutor let go of evidence that shows willing intent to commit a crime when they are dealing with 2000+ cases of people committing the same crimes?

I would frame it and hang it above my desk as living proof that criminals, no matter who they are, are not very bright.

edit on R002016-04-08T16:00:56-05:00k004Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R012016-04-08T16:01:29-05:00k014Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You have no idea what was deleted. That's a complete bull# answer. Potentially incriminating emails deleted. Really?
This just illustrates exactly what I've been saying. You make stuff up then convince yourself it's the truth. Incriminating emails deleted. Oh well. Guess that's it .

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Call me ignorant again and I will report you. If you can't argue without resorting to name calling I'm going to stop you.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And every one was either from a dot gov or to a dot gov. Na na n a na. Jesus wept.

Except for the ones sent from her own private system that is.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the FBI got backups of the so-called deleted emails.

They are analyzing them.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Where can you be arrested for saying you're going to kill someone? Saying it it not a crime.
Every big brother on the planet would be in jail.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They went to dot gov

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And your so sure there's something there aren't you?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

She was reprimanded in the past? What and when was that?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

And that system was the only one she had. She didn't have another one.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And your so sure there's something there aren't you?

could be...

The FBI has salvaged work and personal emails thought to have been deleted from the private server Hillary Clinton used while she was secretary of state, Bloomberg first reported Tuesday night.

The FBI has been trying figure out how many classified emails Clinton had on her server and how they got there. The agency is concerned about whether Hillary Clinton's private email system exposed any classified information, and if so, the extent of exposure, as well as why it occurred.

The request for the Justice Department investigation came after the inspector general (IG) for the State Department and the inspector general for the intelligence community penned a memo in late June suggesting that Clinton's private account had "hundreds of potentially classified emails" in it. The two IGs were concerned about the possibility that classified information may have been compromised.

old news but still in denial

Newer report

she did in fact has a back up service.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That is the only one she had. I don't know how you get that from what you posted. What says two servers to you?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That is the only one she had. I don't know how you get that from what you posted. What says two servers to you?

Back up services by her contractor(s)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Call me ignorant again and I will report you. If you can't argue without resorting to name calling I'm going to stop you.

And if you say I have convict friends again, I will do the same. The inference that I associate with felons is libel in the truest sense - a written defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join