It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Because the FBI can't bring charges against anyone. They don't have that authority. Didn't you say you used to belong to that group? You should know this already. They would need to convene a grand jury then the Atty general assigns a prosecutor. Then they can issue subpoenas for testimony.
There are procedures that need to be followed.
You need a grand jury first. Until that happens this is just a fact finding quest. It's not a criminal investigation.

Hey SLICK; do you think that the FBI can grant judicial immunity all by itself?!

...think about it....

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes (as if it's news) The (Obama) State Department has suspended its (non-)investigation pending the FBI results...

Could it be any other way without leading to potential political suicide?!

Why is this a newsworthy event? It is similar to exclaiming that WATER IS WET!!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

No she didn't.
Do you really believe she had the time to do that?
I can't remember where I read it but I did. She and members of the state dept reviewed them before turning the server over.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"She or her lawyers determined"
She or her lawyers.
She along with others.
She didn't sit down and delete them on her own.

Just so we're clear on that.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You're making assumptions based on fallacy. No one said the FBI gave him immunity. His lawyer asked for it. It doesn't mean he's got incriminating information to divulge. It doesn't mean he committed a crime and is looking to get away with anything. It's not an admission of guilt.
It's not a criminal investigation. Go find me one thing that says that it's a criminal investigation. I challenge you? What crime is she being investigated for?
Hillary wants to talk to them. She's not hiding or evading them. She volunteered her server for their investigation. No one had to force her to do that.
Would you say search my house if there was stolen merchandise in it?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Everything with you is read between the lines. "That should tell you right there. " " That tells me everything I need to know". Etc
How about actually taking the words at face value.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Now you're really stretching it. Lol. Leakage of top secret information. Where did that happy crappy come from please? There was no leakage no hacking no break in of the system.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Talking implies truth and it has been so long since Hillary has told it I don't think she knows how to tell it anymore.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Because that is what it is Rick. A security review. Here's an article from ABC news where the FBI says just that. And ends by saying the FBI has not named Clinton as a target and she has not been accused of any crimes.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All that tells me is that his lawyer is on the ball.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"She or her lawyers determined"
She or her lawyers.
She along with others.
She didn't sit down and delete them on her own.

Just so we're clear on that.

Are you Bill, Chelsea, or Huma? Come clean.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

My name is Karen. I'm 58 Retired (early thanks to good investments on my hubbys part.) My interest in politics began at 15 when I worked as a volunteer at a Richards Nixon campaigned location on long island. My first vote was for Ronald Regan.
No I'm not a member of the Clinton family. Nor am I an anomaly in supporting Clinton. Obviously or she wouldn't be leading the pack.
In the real world people think Trump is a clown. The media are calling him ignorant of the most basic republican issues . On here he's a hero.
In the real world Hillary is well respected. On here she's a thief and a liar and a real bad dancer.
Good thing I don't let you guys bother me . Or sway my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

The DOJ did that.
Why slick?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Now you're really stretching it. Lol. Leakage of top secret information. Where did that happy crappy come from please? There was no leakage no hacking no break in of the system.

Having Top Secret and Secret emails on an unclassified server is called leakage among other things. For God's sake (and your own) crawl out from under that Hillary rock you call home.

Good lord what ever happened to common sense?

Your trying very desperately to separate Hillary from whatever happened with her email server... but it is never going to work, She was SoS, she has to take full responsibility for her choice to use a private email server instead of a government email account.

She made that bed, now she has to lie in it.

She made the decision to go where no one had been before.......a private owned email server to conduct official government business. Sucks to be her right now.
edit on R012016-04-02T14:01:09-05:00k014Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
FBI Confirms investigation into Hillary E-mail Server is Criminal Probe

FBI investigation is criminal, as all FBI investigations are. No charges will be made until the investigation is complete.

FYI, mishandling classified, secret, top-secret, or SAP info is criminal indeed. The only way she won't be charged is if the FBI finds the server is authorized and secure or the AG doesn't do their job and prosecute. The guy who set up her server has already been given immunity so they must be after bigger criminals. If he was the only guy they thought was breaking the law they wouldn't give him immunity.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ex-U.S. attorney: Hillary case 'criminal,' grand jury convened

There was a grand jury for this investigation.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Whats more criminal is that she tried to cover her tracks and that could have hindered the ability to determine how bad the leak was. Remember a HACKER was the one to reveal this.....by hacking the servers and distributing what he found far and wide to cover his ass.

SO, people working in intelligence could have their identities compromised and they dont even know it.

They could be captured and tortured for months. They could be watched and used as honey pots.....THATS REALLY BAD.

Real problems. Not just email classifications. That was a lie BTW. An intelligence operatives identity is ALWAYS classified. ALWAYS.

People can die and die horribly at that thanks to this.

This could make us have to pull ALLOT of people from the field, setting back YEARS of counter-terrorism work.

She basically acted like she was above the law, and acted like a shadow government.....risking our safety.

Then she tried to cover it all up, which made it MUCH WORSE.

Who knows how many peoples identities have been sold on the black market to VERY dangerous people

edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Maybe she did what she had to do to get money for her presidential run. That takes big bucks. So "what does it matter at this point?"

Selling out a few people and government sensitive information isn't that big of a deal if it enables her to become the "leader of the free world". Remember, she is the-end-justifies-the-means kind of politician.

~~sarcasm~~

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

(post by UnBreakable removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join