It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You know so much about marriage don't you?
My own marriage survived infidelity. Many marriages do. It's not easy but forgiveness can happen. Building trust again is also possible with the proper commitment.
35 years for anyone who cares.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

You know so much about marriage don't you?

Ya, I don't know much about marriage. I've only been married for 26 years. You don't know me at all, so stop trying to pretend. It's not unheard of for a marriage to survive an episode of infidelity, two time is pushing it, but Bill has been with at least six other women. Like I said Hillary has no self respect.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You said it's the law some things are born classified. I asked you to show me that. You showed me something else that doesn't even mean "born classified" to honor your insistent coloquialism. Those statues you listed doesn't translate into born classified.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Obviously those blinders won't let you interpret this any way but your way. Fine. I've dealt with obstinant people before.

How many is "days"again?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Can't wait for the findings to be posted. I hope there are transcripts and point by point commentary from those actually involved not by pundits. I can't wait until the results are published and the law winds up being on her side like I've been saying.
Then on to November and ill disappear from these boards for another eight years.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You said it's the law some things are born classified. I asked you to show me that. You showed me something else that doesn't even mean "born classified" to honor your insistent coloquialism. Those statues you listed doesn't translate into born classified.

Sorry I can't help you anymore.... you have no reading comprehension and do not listen to reason... you have no purpose on this thread other than disruption.

Originally classified is the exact same thing as born classified. FACT

What other questions do you have?

So far we have:

I made everything up about information being born classified

Since the EO doesn't specifically say born classified, that means no information is considered classified at origination

That about sums it up so today.

Going to play more word games?

Originally classified..... originally classified.....originally classified....

tick tock tick tock tick tock

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Can't wait for the findings to be posted. I hope there are transcripts and point by point commentary from those actually involved not by pundits. I can't wait until the results are published and the law winds up being on her side like I've been saying.
Then on to November and ill disappear from these boards for another eight years.

Why wait until November? Today works for me lol...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

Section 1.1. Classification Standards. (a) Information may be originally classified under the terms of this order only if all of the following conditions are met:

(3) the information falls within one or more of the categories of information listed in section 1.4 of this order

(d) The unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information is presumed to cause damage to the national security.

Sec. 1.4. Classification Categories. Information shall not be considered for classification unless its unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause identifiable or describable damage to the national security in accordance with section 1.2 of this order, and it pertains to one or more of the following:

(b) foreign government information
(c) intelligence activities (including covert action), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology
(d) foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources

Clearly states that the US government considers some information classified when it originated, or originally classified. This information includes the ones listed above. Commonly referred to as "born classified".

For 4 years, Hillary and her associates emailed each other (b) foreign government information and about (d) foreign relations or foreign activities on an unclassified email server, in direct violation of federal laws concerning classified information. Sidney Blumenthal will most likely be used for unauthorized disclosure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did not send or receive any emails marked classified."

Sec. 1.2. Classification Levels. (a) Information may be classified at one of the following three levels:

(1) "Top Secret" shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(2) "Secret" shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(3) "Confidential" shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security that the original classification authority is able to identify or describe.

(b) Except as otherwise provided by statute, no other terms shall be used to identify United States classified information.

Imagine that,, there is no security marking called "classified".

2. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications.

Hillary acknowledged in Feb 2009 that classified information may be marked or unmarked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information.

2. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications

3. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information

4. I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of classified information by me could cause damage or irreparable injury to the United States or could be used to advantage by a foreign nation

5. I understand that if I am uncertain about the classification status of information, I am required to confirm from an authorized official that the information is unclassified before I may disclose it

6. I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the provisions of sections 641, 793, 794, 798, *952 1924, title 18, United States Code; *the provisions of section 783(b], title 50, United States Code; and the provisions of the Identities Protection Act of 1982. I recognize that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver by the United States of the right to prosecute me for any statutory violation.

7. I understand that all classified information to which I have access or may obtain access by signing this Agreement is now and will remain the property of, or under the control of the United States Government and until otherwise determined by an authorized official or final ruling of a court of law.

8. I agree that I shall return all classified materials which or may come into my possession or for which I am responsible.
edit on R002016-04-22T14:00:36-05:00k004Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R002016-04-22T14:00:46-05:00k004Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022016-04-22T14:02:55-05:00k024Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R042016-04-22T14:04:23-05:00k044Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052016-04-22T14:05:49-05:00k054Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-04-22T14:09:42-05:00k094Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R462016-04-22T14:46:11-05:00k464Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wonder if the FBI is looking at this too....

www.youtube.com...

outlines just a few of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It is clear that She is going to be indicted, the FBI investigation has ran for about a year, Obama can't control it, the bureau is one of the few agencies tha has complete autonomy, the other one is the CIA.

Here there are more than one potential grave crime to prosecute:

The violation of national security protocols of how to handle classified information;

Negligence into support revolutions in Africa in which terrorist fundamentalist islamic organizations were taking part and decide to open an embassy in a small city that didn't offer any safeness of a country in civil war.

The capital of Libya is Tripoli, not the so risky location of Benghazi. US does not open embassies to recognize goverments that arrive via coup d'etat to power.

Negligence to respond on time an urgent call of help from ambassador Stevens, causing the death of 4 American diplomatic functionaries and his rape, torture and sexual vexation too.

Negligence to identify correctly an attack from a terrorist organization;

Racketeering to collect donations for a future campaign while working in a public office;

Assigning public contracts of the state secretary for bribes via her private foundation;

Destruction of evidence by using private servers and erasing emails;

Running a campaign to get another public office to use as a legal shield to protect of charges.

The amount of possible faults is overwhelming, but the estimate number of evidences in a universe of 30000 messages might be appalling.

This woman and her husband, who was pardoned by congress of so grave offenses in 1998 , including abuse of power, obstruction of justice, traffic of influences and perjury, should be both mad if they think with such a list of possible charges they are also going to escape again now from justice.

Their miscalculation is that they are not now already in power as it was when the sexgate happened.

If you want to discuss more about the impact of this incoming indictment in the Presidential election visit my thread in this same forum.

Probably the great winner from this scandal will be Senator Bernie Sanders who could be easily nominated as a consequence of it.

Tom Delay former House majority leader has already announced in Newsmax that the recommendation for indictment from the FBI is ready to be send to the Attorney General office.

Thanks

The angel of Lightness
edit on 4/23/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lets boil it down for the lesser educated.

I never sent or received classified information or I never sent any emails marked "classified"

What is she really saying?

According to Executive Order 13526, the United States Government considers certain types of information classified at creation or more commonly referred to as "born classified"

Information deemed classified at creation include foreign government information and foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.

Now substitute the truth for the BS that the Hillary campaign puts out and see how the truth really looks:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never sent or received emails containing classified information becomes:

I never sent or received any emails containing foreign government information and foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States during my tenure as Secretary of State.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never sent or received emails marked "classified" becomes:

I never sent any emails containing foreign government information and foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States that were properly marked with classification controls during my tenure as Secretary of State.

From her SF 312: As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications.

Her excuses are extremely weak.... the FBI will have a field day at her interview.

Of course not every single email concerning containing foreign government information and foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States would meet the specific criteria for classification, but a significant portion of them would.... like 2200 out of 30,000.

edit on R162016-04-23T09:16:21-05:00k164Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R182016-04-23T09:18:43-05:00k184Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R492016-04-23T09:49:21-05:00k494Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Obviously those blinders won't let you interpret this any way but your way. Fine. I've dealt with obstinant people before.

How many is "days"again?

Days consist of units of 24 hour periods... anything else I can help you with?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Like you've been helpful. Please.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
May 5, 2016

The FBI interviewed some of Hillary Clinton's closest aides this week, regarding her potential law-breaking actions. Hillary Clinton herself, is up next.

Source: www.reuters.com...

The noose tightens...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if Hillary will be one of those multiple interviews that the FBI has been doing?

Questions Questions Questions

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just another lol, from the HRC machine!

Hillary’s latest email lie didn’t even last a week

On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked her outright: “Have you been contacted — or your representatives contacted — by the FBI to set up an interview” over her e-mail mess?

Clinton gave a flat “no.”

Two days later, news broke that the FBI has already interviewed Clinton’s closest confidant, Huma Abedin, and other top aides. And officials close to the probe say Hillary’s to be interviewed in the next few weeks — which means she’s surely been contacted.

If Clinton tells you the sun is about to rise in the East, it’s probably wise to keep one eye on the West.

source

#WhichHillary - the one inside her head, or the one the FBI has been investigating?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

This is the problem with understanding context.

Was she asked if her representatives or herself have been contacted to set-up an interview with her aides, etc, or with Clinton herself?

And officials close to the probe say Hillary’s to be interviewed in the next few weeks — which means she’s surely been contacted.

Can they prove that? NY Post is a Murdoch operation. They are not known for being accurate or completely honest.

edit on 7-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As Donald Trump repeatedly says, Hillary Clinton will probably NOT be allowed to have her name on November's Presidential ballot. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is acting like a Kid who's expecting a big gift, any day now!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As I've mentioned before I don't have a horse in this race (I'm probably voting for Gary Johnson) but I wonder, at what point you would admit that Hillary did wrong? I.e. a recommendation for indictment? Her being arrested? The FBI and Intel agencies leaking info if she isn't indicted?

I agree we have no way of knowing what's going on with the investigation so I'm not arguing she has been found guilty yet - but I'd like to know what your line would be?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join