It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I don't think there are many die hard Hillary supporters, so there is a problem with the poll to begin with.

She has said she will meet with them, she should being her lawyer (s), like any person meeting with the FBI.

It will look bad for her if they have to force a meeting, I think she will just go.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She won't need to. Let's at least try to remember that this is an investigation into the security of the system. It is not a criminal investigation of Hillary.

A grand Jury has been convened and immunized Bryan Pagliano; this is a criminal investigation as that is what the FBI investigates. If it was an investigation of the security of the system, the FBI would not be involved.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

The only assurance she needs is the truth.
She didn't set up this system to conduct nefarious cloak and dagger operations out of a powder room in upstate New York.
She didn't receive and forward top secret security sensitive information to the enemy.
She did have it set up for convenience.
She did have the request reviewed by the state dept.
She did not have an illegal system.
She did back up every e mail with the state dept by using their dot gov e mail addresses. Every e mail received from state was backed up by the same .gov system.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And you keep your vessel topside by what ever Jerry rigged method you need Rick.

No we are not past the investigation of the server. There would have to be a whole new investigation if it was now a criminal case.

Why do you believe that she will put herself in danger if she responds to them? You claim to be former FBI that could be of interest to many on here Rick old boy. Why is it dangerous to speak to the FBI alone. What crimes do they commit when no one is around to see. Shine a light G Man.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

No grand jury yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't support Hillary, but I think to clear the air she should meet with them along with her attorney present.

I still think this Benghazi thing is a political witch hunt. If there was anything done criminally intentional, negligent, or a secret cover-up, she would have been brought up on charges a long time age. She had a public hearing which she escaped unscathed.

What I find extremely political is how Clinton was targeted for criminal wrong doing yet George Bush and his cronies got away with much more damning evidence than what they can muster up on Clinton. Many may hate Clinton, but the criminal investigations on George Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld surrounding 9/11, the Iraq war, and the use of illegal torture pales in comparison. George Bush and Cheney, never even had a public hearing involving the investigation into 9/11. They demanded it to be a closed door hearing which should have raised eyebrows, not to mention the 28 classified pages that still have not seen the light of day.

A helluva a lot more innocent lives and military personal were lost during Bush's questionable and criminal actions! If were going to hold one politician accountable for an alleged dirty scheme, a past president and his cronies should also be held accountable. The criminality of the two is like comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Ok catch up . No it's not a criminal investigation. The FBI is looking into the security of the server. There are no criminal charges pending against Secretary Clinton. There has been no grand jury convened in the investigation.
Pagliano got immunity because his lawyers asked for it. It does not imply guilt in any way shape or form.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've made no secret of my distrust, and dislike, of HRC.

But...

If she's asked to talk, she lawyers up. It's not like she needs us to tell her that...she's many things, but stupid ain't one of 'em.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So there you go Rick. I'm the only Hillary supporter and I say she should go, she will go, and she should have legal council right there with her. Not to mention secret service personnel. LOL.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The criminal really has no choice.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

If she did nothing wrong, then I'd expect total transparency and cooperation. If she is difficult, then I'll assume she's covering something up... Either way, if she wants my vote come November, I better see total transparency...

If she's not transparent, and goes on to win the general election but then finds herself with an obstruction of justice charge -- or some other charges -- will Bernie supporters be furious with both her and the DNC for screwing Bernie?

Or will they still think their party is somehow better than the GOP and convince themselves that Hillary is the lesser evil?

I wonder. (not really.)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And what if... she is totally transparent, goes on to win the general election faces no charges and goes down in the history books as our first woman president?

Then what will you have to talk about? I wonder. (Not really)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If all that happens, hey, more power to her, and I'll wish her well.

Will I expect it? No. But I certainly will wish her well.

I think she's the worst of the bunch running, with the Donald a close second. ...and Sanders third. ...and the others non entities worthy of nothing more than "who are you, again?"

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Should she talk to the FBI? Yes. I don't think she really has a choice.

The real question is: Does the FBI have anything against her that does not hinge or her potentially incriminating herself?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

And what if... she is totally transparent...

How that is the first time it's ever happened.

No, but seriously, I do have a laundry list of issues with Hillary I would still discuss. You caught me. But, I was a huge Hillary supporter in 2008. I even left the DNC when they gave 600,000 of her votes to Obama and registered 'Unaffiliated.'

And, yet, when I took a good long look at what happened, in 2008, it became clear that Hillary dragged Obama across the finish line and intentionally disenfranchised 600,000 of her voters to help Obama win. Once I finally opened my eyes to that, all the rest of Hillary's baggage had to be reexamined under that new light.

So I have been behind Hillary 100% before...and I have seen the other side of that. Hillary is poison.

edit on 31-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Should Hillary talk to the FBI?
I think she should talk to the prison guard while checking in.

How about we compromise & just put her on house arrest inside the White House? At least she'd be kept away from the general public & be unable to address congress.
edit on 31-3-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And what if... she is totally transparent, goes on to win the general election faces no charges and goes down in the history books as our first woman president?

Let's just hope her actions & the result of her presidency don't prevent a woman from ever becoming president again.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

Yeah if Lucifer was real.

He'd get a confession

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If she doesnt she better leave the country. The totalitarian state is not here yet in full bloom and she may want to check with reality before she scoffs at the freaking FBI.

LOL

She might as well turn herself in for booking if she doesnt meet with them.

Her lawyers are idiots. That is not an option. She is done, end if story. Cut a deal and bow out in grace

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
She should probably not meet with the F.B.I. unless her lawyer is present, it doesn't matter if she is innocent or not, that is good legal practice. It is the same thing as not letting the police into your house without a warrant, regardless of whether or not you are innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join