It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well someone is clever with Photoshop. Put that right up there with Fox' superior story fabricating. Oh I mean reporting. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

No you didn't.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can you believe it?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can you believe it?

I've been here for a minute.

Yes, sadly, I can believe it. What initially attracted me here was the high-quality, well-documented posting requirements.

All I can say now is: entropy works.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notmyrealname

A completely made up story. He has been extradited to face hacking charges not to give council on Hillary's computer system which has reportedly never been hacked but since that info is also only hearsay I won't bother linking it again.

Some hairbrained moron over at Fox saw he was being extradited and saw a way to connect the two to keep this issue fresh in the voters minds. There is no connection to these two separate issues.

He did hack Sid Blumenthal who had e mail from Hillary about a drone story in the N.Y. times. Which is the only connection and which was the item that started the whole e mail/server query.

You got a source that says Gucci only read one Hillary email about a drone? Everywhere else in the real world, he released quite a few emails between Hillary and Sid..... you know, about Libya and Egypt to name a few.

Show me where he only released 1 email please... because that is a bald faced lie.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Don't bother asking for facts as they do not seem to exist here. If you use MSM for a source, they state that it is a fabrication or false all-the-while taking their opinions from other MSM sources.

The good thing is that time is on the side which states that Ms. H.R. Clinton is a liar, cheat and generally bad person. The others, we might as well relegate to either the just plain stupid or the intellectuals that just want to believe. There is so much I would go in to if this were not a crowd that looks down on personal experiences derived from first person interactions (had that in another thread).

Bottom line, it is my opinion that as there seem to be a significant number of people in the USA that think that HRC would be a good choice for president, there is not much hope for the idiocracy we now live in.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Don't bother asking for facts as they do not seem to exist here. If you use MSM for a source, they state that it is a fabrication or false all-the-while taking their opinions from other MSM sources.

The good thing is that time is on the side which states that Ms. H.R. Clinton is a liar, cheat and generally bad person. The others, we might as well relegate to either the just plain stupid or the intellectuals that just want to believe. There is so much I would go in to if this were not a crowd that looks down on personal experiences derived from first person interactions (had that in another thread).

Bottom line, it is my opinion that as there seem to be a significant number of people in the USA that think that HRC would be a good choice for president, there is not much hope for the idiocracy we now live in.

Exactly, it depends on the crowd.

If you go to discussions forums on other sites that deal with individuals who have clearances and work daily with classified information, everyone there is like me, 100% positive that Hillary Clinton violated numerous laws governing classified information.

An individuals opinion on whether she is guilty or not is tied directly to intelligence, experience in working with classified information, political affiliation, etc.

Everybody in the intelligence community knows what she has done, and they are waiting to see how this is prosecuted...if she is allowed to skate, then there are a lot of people who should get their clearances back, their jobs back, their felony records expunged, soldiers need their ranks back, military records expunged, and Eddie Snowden can come home and have a party with the newly freed Chelsea Manning.

She will be recommended for indictment,,, it is guaranteed by the number of people outside of the FBI investigation who are aware of what classified material she kept on her unclassified server.

I have never seen anything like this... it is like everyone in the IC is holding their breath waiting to see if the mishandling of classified information is dealt with like it has been dealt with before, or does she get special treatment not afforded to the masses and what that means to future problems with TS spillage.

Time will tell...it always does eventually.

Tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock.

edit on R572016-04-10T12:57:52-05:00k574Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ah, the 21st century internet, where we can all claim to be whatever we want to be ... in some net subcultures, this phenomenon even has a name:

"internet inches."

Clinton will not be charged with anything here because a) she's not being investigated, as anyone knows who has listened to what the FBI actually says rather than "some sources" conveniently claim, and b) she has committed no crime.

Being hated by the right-wing mainstream and all the downstream flotsam and jetsam is not (yet) criminal.

edit on 10-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Ah, the 21st century internet, where we can all claim to be whatever we want to be ... in some net subcultures, this phenomenon even has a name:

"internet inches."

Clinton will not be charged with anything here because a) she's not being investigated, as anyone knows who has listened to what the FBI actually says rather than "some sources" conveniently claim, and b) she has committed no crime.

Being hated by the right-wing mainstream and all the downstream flotsam and jetsam is not (yet) criminal.

Being hated by the right-wing mainstream has absolutely nothing to do with the mishandling of classified information.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"internet inches."

Being hated by the right-wing mainstream has absolutely nothing to do with the mishandling of classified information.

And you have proof that Clinton has done this?

Share it with the FBI and save us all some time and money.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"internet inches."

No proof... just some fake sworn document from the CIA that the 22 Top Secret emails found on Hillarys server were classified before they ever landed on her server,,, couple of letters from some Inspector Generals about classified emails found on her server...little fake stuff like that,,, you know..

At this point, what does it matter? You won't change your opinion, and I definitely will not change mine.

The only difference between you and I will be the outcome of the FBI criminal investigation concerning Hillary and her top aides. One of us will be happy, and one will not.... I am happy already... so guess where that leaves your side?

Soon it will be revealed.
edit on R452016-04-10T13:45:34-05:00k454Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R462016-04-10T13:46:27-05:00k464Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472016-04-10T13:47:19-05:00k474Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thankfully our opinions won't matter in this regard.

I'm sorry you think the world devolves into one of two "sides" on every issue.

You haven't been watching Fox News today? Interestingly, the President of the United States had this to say:

In his Fox News Sunday interview, his first on the program as president, Obama also suggested that over-classification may be at play, and that some of the emails traced to Clinton should not have had high classification. While there is "top-secret" information that should not be shared, Obama said there is also material "being presented to the president or the secretary of State, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open-source." Obama also said, "I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security."

EDIT TO ADD: Source, Fox News 4/10/2016

So ... you keep hoping and praying for a Clinton conviction: it's not going to happen.

Enjoy the flotsam and jetsam though.

edit on 10-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noed

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"internet inches."

True, I can say I am biased against Clinton. I can admit until the investigation is completed I cannot state she is a criminal. I can see where she has shown time and time again to be grossly negligent in her duties, though.

Honestly, my husband only works for a global corporation. Yes, he works mostly from home, but he has to physically drive 3 hours to Chicago headquarters if he forgets his password for his secured-issued pc! It only takes 15 minutes at the most to correct and adjust, then he has to drive all the way home!

I would expect my nations leaders to be even more secure with our governments classified secrets as a corporation and respect the security of the closed system required. I know that if an employee is negligent, said corporation would fire them and possibly sue for any liability caused by such negligence.

Edit add: one can play the stupid card, that is negligence. Do you really want another Stupid leader for our nation?
edit on 4 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

There's not a lot of factual material I can respond to in your post, except that, were the FBI investigation to recommend that criminal charges be filed against Clinton (and it won't, because, once again, they've stated that's NOT what they're investigating) that would not be a finding of "guilt" ... that would still require, by law, a trial, evidence, etc.

Of course, as you note your bias against Clinton's politics, which you share with many of the right-wing posters here, the outcome of one investigation, or thirteen (or is it fourteen now?), or any number of investigations will not matter ... Hillary Clinton is guilty and evil and stupid ... at least according to you.

I find that last paradox fascinating from those on the American right ... HIllary Clinton is, on one hand, a criminal mastermind holding the entire American justice system, media structures, and so forth in the palm of her hand, expertly manipulating all of them at her whim ... and the next instant, she's "stoopid."

Same thing with Obama; you guys need to get your stories straight once in a while, LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

There's not a lot of factual material I can respond to in your post, except that, were the FBI investigation to recommend that criminal charges be filed against Clinton (and it won't, because, once again, they've stated that's NOT what they're investigating) that would not be a finding of "guilt" ... that would still require, by law, a trial, evidence, etc.

Of course, as you note your bias against Clinton's politics, which you share with many of the right-wing posters here, the outcome of one investigation, or thirteen (or is it fourteen now?), or any number of investigations will not matter ... Hillary Clinton is guilty and evil and stupid ... at least according to you.

I find that last paradox fascinating from those on the American right ... HIllary Clinton is, on one hand, a criminal mastermind holding the entire American justice system, media structures, and so forth in the palm of her hand, expertly manipulating all of them at her whim ... and the next instant, she's "stoopid."

Same thing with Obama; you guys need to get your stories straight once in a while, LOL.

Talk to you when the FBI criminal investigation is completed.... looking around Jun 1 or so.

Have fun trying to convince anyone with more than a single functioning brain cell that having and storing classified information on an unclassified server in your home is not a criminal act.

Let us know how that works out for you.
edit on R412016-04-10T15:41:47-05:00k414Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

One working braincell?

LOL ... nah, it's too easy.

Lay off the ad hom; it discredits your position.

But, yes, we'll see what happens in time.

Whatever it is, you can bet the right-wingers will STILL be chomping on it ten years from now.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

One working braincell?

LOL ... nah, it's too easy.

Lay off the ad hom; it discredits your position.

But, yes, we'll see what happens in time.

Whatever it is, you can bet the right-wingers will STILL be chomping on it ten years from now.

I do not care about right wingers, that is a Hillary fantasy.... all I care about is the mishandling of classified information and the penalties that are enforced on those found guilty of just that.

Been a democrat all my life... I see no point to change now. I guess you can assume I won't be voting for Hillary. She won't even be in the race by that point.

edit on R462016-04-10T15:46:39-05:00k464Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Wait, are we going to wait and see or go on your pronouncements?

You seem to be going both ways, kinda like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz ...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Wait, are we going to wait and see or go on your pronouncements?

You seem to be going both ways, kinda like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz ...

I guess I should say this again, then I am done troll baiting today.

Hillary Clinton and several of her inner circle will be recommended for indictments by the FBI/DOJ for the mishandling of classified information among other charges. Is that plain enough?

Of course we have to wait and see unless you possess a magic crystal ball.....you expect one outcome and I expect another.... nothing will be known for another 2 months or so.
edit on R502016-04-10T15:50:47-05:00k504Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You're pretending to predict the future and I'm the troll ...

Right.

We will see.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join