It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz jokes about running over Trump with a car

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And everyone says Trump is not presidential, says crazy things. Instead of lobbing softball questions, Kimmel should of played kill, marry, f#, out of his five mistresses. Yes, Cruz will end up the GOP establishment nominee. But he won't win POTUS, as Trump goes third party after Cleveland, giving the election to Hilary. Have fun America.

"If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."
thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And everyone says Trump is not presidential, says crazy things. Instead of lobbing softball questions, Kimmel should of played kill, marry, f#, out of his five mistresses. Yes, Cruz will end up the GOP establishment nominee. But he won't win POTUS, as Trump goes third party after Cleveland, giving the election to Hilary. Have fun America.

"If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."
thehill.com...

Trump wouldn't mind if it had 18K gold bumpers and trim.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To quote Donald Trump, "he started it!"

Anyways - and to quote Donald again, "I could shoot somebody in the streets...," so I'm not too sure why Trump and his supporters are now choosing to play the morals crusader card.

Pot calling the kettle black and all that.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So what Cruz said should be ok, right? Because everyone seems to be ok with Trump saying we should kill families of terrorists.

If you're ok with Trump saying it, why are you so appalled when someone else does?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
To quote Donald Trump, "he started it!"

Anyways - and to quote Donald again, "I could shoot somebody in the streets...," so I'm not too sure why Trump and his supporters are now choosing to play the morals crusader card.

Pot calling the kettle black and all that.

No, of course Trump supporters don't take the moral high ground or are politically correct. But Cruz is the supposed evangelical anointed king, according to his father. He always preaches about his holier than thou view of things. You'd think then Cruz would show how much better he is than Trump and not stoop to his level. Like yesterday, Cruz has a 'Celebration of Women'. That's rich coming from a guy with a circulating story about him having five mistresses which he has yet to deny or sue the source for libel. Cruz is the ultimate hypocrit just like the rest.

"Ted Cruz holds 'celebration of women' at Wisconsin campaign stop"
www.newsday.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh boy..we are screwed...We see how the GOP is planning to turn over on voters by choosing who they want and not the majority, we see how Hillary is as corrupt as a low level politician and we see how Bernie would like to tax everyone at over 80 % to ensure that everything he promises goes as planned.(no he has not said that but in order to pay for all those free perks it's gonna cost you and I a lot of money).

We are screwed because we love the misdirection..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what Cruz said should be ok, right? Because everyone seems to be ok with Trump saying we should kill families of terrorists.

If you're ok with Trump saying it, why are you so appalled when someone else does?

I think trump supporters are ok with his tone...not everyone...media eats it up and to a greater extent perpetuates this nonsense..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So, in other words, Cruz is no better than Trump. He's resorting to the same low-brow rhetoric as Trump. People that aren't ok with Trump saying ridiculous unpresidential things are then ok when Cruz says those types of things.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Instead of lobbing softball questions, Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel is a journalist now? Did he throw some really difficult hardball questions at Trump?

Nope. He didn't.

"Did you watch any of the other Star Wars movies?"
"Do you do your own Christmas shopping?"

Donald Trump barely gets hard hitting questions from actual journalists because he's so effectively manipulated the media that any attempt to get a straight answer out of his is "unfair" and an "attack" by the "establishment media" who are "liars" unless he's handled with kid gloves. He's the biggest "precious snowflake" of them all.

Kimmel should of played kill, marry, f#, out of his five mistresses.

One of those being Katrina Pierson, Trump's own national spokeswoman and one of his staunchest apologists. She's denied that she had a relationship with Ted Cruz. Are you calling her credibility into question based on a National Enquirer article?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Trump brings out the awful in everyone.

I'm excited to see the country crumble to bits when/if he's president.
I get tingles.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You'd think then Cruz would show how much better he is than Trump and not stoop to his level.

First and foremost — Ted Cruz is the worst candidate left in this race if you ask me. He already stooped below the level of Donald Trump in November when he spoke at Kevin "stone the gays" Swanson's hate fest in Iowa.

That said, it just seems disingenuous to many of us who aren't Trump supporters to see a Trump supporter complaining about something like this.
edit on 2016-3-31 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I get tingles.

Me too.

Nothing funnier than the lives of 300+ millions being toyed with and pissed away at the expense of a megalomaniacal child who severely lacks empathy and common sense and sees the title of POTUS as "what can this do for me," as opposed to "what can I do for this."

Omg it's just so hilarious!!!1!1!1!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

One of those being Katrina Pierson, Trump's own national spokeswoman and one of his staunchest apologists. She's denied that she had a relationship with Ted Cruz. Are you calling her credibility into question based on a National Enquirer article?

Yep, it would be interesting to see if Pierson was one of the women involved. That would be great if it was found out Ted was having a fling with one of Trump's people, after villifying Trump supporters. Where have I ever vouched for Katrina Pierson and her credibility? Or Trump's credibility for that matter? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of Cruz where he always claims to be morally superior to anyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

And everyone says Trump is not presidential, says crazy things.

To be honest, I believe most people think that both Trump and Cruz are immature, ignorant, and certainly not presidential material.

For those of us outside of the US, it's unfathomable that anyone as ridiculous as either of these men would ever get as far as they have. This kind of sh*t isn't acceptable in any other modern democratic nation. It's the kind of thing you expect to hear from political fanatics in backward African countries or from far-right politicians in Eastern European nations.

This is what America has become, a nation where men running for the highest office in the world think it's acceptable to sling school yard insults at each other.

Are you not embarrassed? Are American's not concerned? Is this the new normal for you guys?

I said it before and I'll say it again, even though neither Trump nor Cruz will ever be president, the simple fact that they are supposedly the "best" the Republicans have to offer is embarrassing and marks a new low in intellect.

America really is a divided country - but it's now divided between the rational voter, and the Idiocracy who would burn everything down out of sheer stupidity if they knew how to operate matches without killing themselves first.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jefferton

I get tingles.

Me too.

Nothing funnier than the lives of 300+ millions being toyed with and pissed away at the expense of a megalomaniacal child who severely lacks empathy and common sense and sees the title of POTUS as "what can this do for me," as opposed to "what can I do for this."

Omg it's just so hilarious!!!1!1!1!

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You'd think then Cruz would show how much better he is than Trump and not stoop to his level.

First and foremost — Ted Cruz is the worst candidate left in this race if you ask me. He already stooped below the level of Donald Trump in November when he spoke at Kevin "stone the gays" Swanson's hate fest in Iowa.

That said, it just seems disingenuous to many of us who aren't Trump supporters to see a Trump supporter complaining about something like this.

Again, it's not complaining as much as pointing out the hypocrisy of Cruz.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Because Trump talked about defending the United States of America.
Cruz talked about defending his bid for the presidency by murdering his competitor.

Soft of different contexts..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I have realized that with all the attacks on Trump by both republicans and democrats, that everyone must want Cruz for president.

hahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

And everyone says Trump is not presidential, says crazy things.

Are you not embarrassed? Are American's not concerned? Is this the new normal for you guys?

Yes, it is concerning and embarrassing that we have Trump and Cruz on one side and the ultimate dishonest establishment career politician (Clinton) on the other side. The only people left, who are more 'normal', but still have their own issues, are Kasich and Sanders. And they have no chance. Unfortunately, this will be the new normal for the next eight years as Hillary will be the next POTUS when this all shakes out. God help us.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Can we start a side discussion on how Cruz is a Canadian robot designed to replicate Data's neutered image off Star Trek? The Canadian Trojan ball - less loser.... Texans can't be that stupid to elect a Canadian to office.... wait a minute... People are actually supporting Cruz?????? Lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join