It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Group Claims Disney, Apple & Others ‘Declared Public War’ On Christianity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Dude. Christians in this country wouldn't know persecution if it jumped up and bit them on the ass. Christians, in this country, are generally on the giving end of persecution. Not the receiving end.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
to Darkbake

Who would?

certainly being conquered might have all forms of advantages, yet they shine by ren shu

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dude. Christians in this country wouldn't know persecution if it jumped up and bit them on the ass. Christians are generally on the giving end of persecution in this country. Not the receiving end.

Mesoamerica had sacrificial religions well before Columbus and the English
dumb pieces of # basically would be the anthropo logical terminology

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I don't know what you mean here. Christians persecuted the mesoamerican religions too.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: neo96
Except when it comes to GUN CONTROL.

Nope.
You can keep your guns, you just don't have the right to own one if you're mentally ill, have a criminal record, or want to take them out in public like some kind of sexual deviant getting kicks out of flashing his gun fetish.

Except when it comes to Climate CONTROL.

Nope.
Climate control is an issue across the board. Liberals want everyone to have the right to life free from massive disasters brought about by the results of uncontrolled industry while conservatives (generally) seem to want unbridled greed to trump common sense (see what I did there?)

Except when it comes to Wall Street CONTROL.

Nope.
Liberals want the corporations out of government as much as everyone else does.
Funny though, that so many Conservatives who seem to be determined to "change things" in this regard are all too willing to elect a billionaire, and one who has absolutely no experience in any position of political office.

Except when it comes to Rich people CONTROL.

See above.

That was hilarious!

Really it was.

We know the left can't read the second, or the 9th and 10th amenmdents or the ones on between.

But we do know the left can read the 14th since it 'gives' LGBTS the 'same' rights as anyone else.

Hell i will quote it just for snips, and giggles.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Basically means the left doesn't get to CONTROL any group of people they hate the ever living hell out of.

Liberals want the corporations out of government as much as everyone else does. Funny though, that so many Conservatives who seem to be determined to "change things" in this regard are all too willing to elect a billionaire, and one who has absolutely no experience in any position of political office.

What 'experience' did Obama have ?

Back to RIGHT wing bashing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dude. Christians in this country wouldn't know persecution if it jumped up and bit them on the ass. Christians, in this country, are generally on the giving end of persecution. Not the receiving end.

Hey now no need to be xenophobic there.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

1 term as Senator, 8 years in the Illinois State Legislature, expert on constitutional law.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

1 term as Senator, 8 years in the Illinois State Legislature, expert on constitutional law.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

'expert' !

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

'expert' !

So what in your mind makes someone an expert on constitutional law? He graduated from Harvard specialized in Constitutional Law, spent his time interning for constitutional scholars, was the President of Harvard Law Review, had a short but successful career as a civil rights attorney, taught constitutional law for the University of Chicago, then worked in government for over a decade prior to becoming President.

What is missing from that resume that suggests he isn't an expert in that field?
edit on 31-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Given how utterly horrific that mentalities eventual out workings have been proven to be countless times before, I think I will stick with everyone having to get along. Why? Because the alternative is just the same old carnage, problems that could be solved, being called impossible by fantastically ignorant people, lives that end before they have even begun, circumstance of birth dictating a persons future in all but the rarest of cases.

Down the path you seek, lay only oblivion. You are most welcome to it, but do not expect to have a vast amount of company on the trail.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

So what in your mind makes someone an expert on constitutional law?

Someone that actually follows it.

Someone that can read the second.

Someone that can read the amendments about due process and crimes be proven in courts of LAW.

And someone that knows that 14th amendment applies to EVERY single person living in this country.

Not just LGBT's.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

'expert' !

So what in your mind makes someone an expert on constitutional law? He graduated from Harvard specialized in Constitutional Law, spent his time interning for constitutional scholars, was the President of Harvard Law Review, had a short but successful career as a civil rights attorney, taught constitutional law for the University of Chicago, then worked in government for over a decade prior to becoming President.

What is missing from that resume that suggests he isn't an expert in that field?

a white face, and an GOP "R" for his political party

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So he isn't an expert because you disagree on interpretation? The resume doesn't matter? Only that they say what you want to hear? What if your own interpretation is wrong?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is no interpretation there.

That is verbatim from the GD piece of paper.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

There is no interpretation there.

That is verbatim from the GD piece of paper.

You said this

Someone that can read the second.

Someone that can read the amendments about due process and crimes be proven in courts of LAW.

And someone that knows that 14th amendment applies to EVERY single person living in this country.

That's two statements that someone can read, which Obama has clearly shown he can do, and one statement about an amendment meaning a particular thing, which is interpretation.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

People have a right to do what they want when they want to do it as long as it doesn't directly threaten the personal safety or property of other people. That is what I believe.

Christians are advocating to violate the autonomy of people and the radicals within have done so based on outdated beliefs.

To me based on what I quoted from you in the above text,you should be against Christians who do violate other people's autonomy(that includes discrimination) much like you dislike Muslims for similar reasons. But your bias seems to blind you and make you incapable of applying consistency to your views on the matter.

I believe that Christians as a whole are being persecuted in the interest of not persecuting gays.

...And you claim to be a freedom loving libertarian...? Freedom of choice apparently only applies to those whose views you approve of.

That's a seriously illogical double standard you're applying there.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Eh Hem... your bias is showing.
Lets not be coy here: This may or may not be a group whose primary political leanings are conservative.

The Texas Values vision is to stand for biblical, Judeo-Christian values...

The certainly are extremely christian, so why not call a spade, a spade?
Is it naive to think that in 2016 we can make efficient arguments without grouping religion and politics together into one giant, ugly, festering mass?
The two ( politics and religion) are plenty ugly in their own rights.
edit on 31-3-2016 by blood0fheroes because: Meh

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Since it is obvious that you can read and reply, why don't you go over to the threads you have recently authored and reply to the questions that have been asked of you there?

Do you have a particular thread in mind?

Sometimes I have already said my piece with my OP and I don't need to say anything else. Also, some people ask stupid questions like if you believe that Muslims might be dangerous you must believe in putting them in concentration camps which I also don't usually waste my time answering.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

You obviously missed the entire point of what I posted. I don't care if someone gets their 'feelings' hurt only tangible damage to a person or property. People get butt-hurt over all kinds of stupid things.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I think we have some fundamental differences about our world view which is fine. I don't care to be part of society or 'get along' I just want to be left alone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join