It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Video of IPhone Calling on it's own

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

I bought my first apple product several months ago. It's an iPod touch and it does weird stuff on its own. Like I'll be talking to myself while listening to music then it'll shuffle to middle of songs and sing something like a response. Seriously it would do that several times a week for months then stopped. It was like having a bumble bee transformer talking to me with music.

There is something manipulating reality. And this thing will also rewrite stuff I type well after typing it. For example, I made a post somewhere talking about asking God for answers and it said God while I continued typing, but then as I submitted it it changed from God to spirit world. Which is something I'd never say because it sounds weird.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
She did mention it typed "cancer" and you have cancer a bunch of times. Even if her phone's WiFi is hacked, there is no program through WiFi to make those messages come up. IF anyone knows of one then please name the app, or PC program that can do that.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes, I agree totally. I also think that the random and repeating characters are just to convince her that she is loosing her grip. She is being gaslighted and I am sure this is only a small part of it. I find it interesting that it only happens at her home and more so when she is there outside. It certainly is quite a few steps above any app or program available to the public as far as I know. It downright spooky in fact....
edit on 1-4-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd like her to turn her Bluetooth off and see if it continues.

Until she puts up a video where the bluetooth rune isnt clearly visible, I'll say she is the pranker or the prankee

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
my grams tablet does that i products are crappy nothing odd

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I agree, possible blue tooth device.
But, she did not finish part of her explanation. She started to say that the other Dr's mentioned that if your phone starts playing up - or something along those lines, and she side tracked. I would like to hear more on what she was going to say there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join