It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Video of IPhone Calling on it's own

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ran across this interesting video of a woman who has recorded her IPhone callling people on its own, as well as typing, mostly nonsense messages.

She claims that it only happens in her home, and no where else. Nearby Blue Tooth device? Hoax? A malfunction? A hacker?

I would definitely have my bloothtooh cut off if my phone were doing this:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

She denies it in the comments but possibly bluetooth key board? The letters are all close together in the email. 'fghcv' etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
could be just a common glitch due to water damage. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Seems to he only typing c v g and f. Which are next to each other in a square on her keyboard. Could it be a drop of water? No expertise in smart phones at all. Interested to see how this develops.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ben2522

Agreed. And if that is the case she is lying. She says she has traveled elsewhere and has had no problems. And it only happens when she gets home.

I would rule out a glitch that is confined only to the home. If she is telling the truth it seems something else would be the cause.

If she is being truthful, it happened enough to cause her to document it. Which is very curious.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Here she is with director of Vaxxed

Link

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Looks like a short to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Looks like a short to me.

Not if it only happens at home. Someone nearby may be hacking her phone. Who is the phone calling, does anyone know?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Mine did something odd the other day, the incoming text alarm pinged, I unlocked the phone to see who had texted.

No new texts were flagged, but the phone immediately switched to the keypad phone dialing screen, entered a phone number and dialed.

I had it looked at but nuttin.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Good job connecting the dots. What's your take on it? Publicity stunt?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This happens to my iPhone all the time (although for me it happens mostly with texts).

I'm pretty sure the screen sensors are screwy. I do have to always be careful because the last words that I copied can randomly be pasted and sent to any of my contacts at any given moment.

I miss my blackberry

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

If I was in her position, I would have every wall socket, data port, chip and battery carrying article in the house opened up and examined to ensure that no surplus equipment is present. Something in, or around that house is messing with her phone, whether it is malicious or not, and it needs addressing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Apparently after his death Steve Jobs discovered that we are living in a virtual world and is really pissed that its running on windows and is trying to warn the world.

Its the only logical explanation.
edit on 01331America/ChicagoThu, 31 Mar 2016 08:01:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wonder if she tried to reset her device before making a youtube video.
Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

Her issue may be different than mine, but like I said earlier I believe the touch screen on my phone is either defective or damaged because I can place it on a table and at random times it will open apps on its own.

Sometimes when I am composing a text the phone just starts inserting gibberish.

I hate this darn phone, to be honest.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

my iPhone has also done this..and like another said it will ping a message or notification..yet there is nothing. It will also come on randomly and suri will ask questions..it freaks me out sometime..because my first thought is that it is being hacked..I don't know what it is..it's so random I usually don't think about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

My phone takes pictures at random, unaided by anyone. I can set it down on the end table, face up, and a couple hours into chores, I come back to see if any texts, emails, and I find odd pic was taken that do not reflect any part of my home such as the following:

My ceilings are popcorn accoustical texture, eggshell white, and scream "clean me!". My walls vary from room to room: light tannish in room with end table, sage (bedroom), light mauve (bathroom), very light yellow (kitchen). Nowhere are there etherically stark white, untextured walls.

I have no clue as to what that line is either.

Open to suggestions though.
edit on 31-3-2016 by NewzNose because: clarification

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Personally that looks like a piece of hair lying on the surface, too close to get a good focus, and then outside is a light-source, but camera is focused on the hair. But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Ridiculous.

I don't think it's that ridiculous to wonder. It's something I might have thought of doing myself. And probably eventually would have if that kept happening only when I am home.

Any guesses as to why it only happens in her home?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Ridiculous.

No no no..In 2016, the order is this

-post on facebook
-make a youtube video
-post link on reddit and various forums
-step 4
-step 5
-step 25
-Try to just fix the most likely very simple glitch myself rather than tell the whole world about it.

Is it possible for people to be any more narcissistic these days?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join