It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Hammond Russia a Threat To Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Philip Hammond about Russia threat to everyone

Philip Hammond, British Foreign Secretary: "Russia ignores the norms of international conduct and breaks the rules of the rules-based international system. And that represents a challenge and a threat to all of us. What we all want is for Russia to play a constructive role in the international community."

What Hammond says bascilly is that Russia is a threat to their new world order.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Who says Russia is not the NWO?

edit on 31-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

So the russians are a threat, well what about the british politicians they are a definite threat to the British people.

I would not trust Philip Hammond as far as I could throw him, mind you he is only a little twerp and I could probably throw him quite a way's to let me amend that to "I would not trust that little twerp as far as I could throw a bulldozer" which is not very far to be honest but perhaps more politically correct, remember this is the bunch whom called the British opposition a threat to national security and are claiming they have full mandate to do anything they want despite getting less than 24 percent of the voting age electorate with most people not voting due to the fact that like the Torys in general the Political partys were all too far right wing for the bulk of the public's taste, Oh and let's not forget the fact the Torys have dumped millions of votors living in poverty from the electoral register with there supposed and undemocratic reforms'.

I am not a fan of putin but I would cheer him on if he got in a ring with Hammond, let's be fair as a Black Belt he would probably mince the little twerp as well so a sure bet, wonder what odd's they could give me on that.

So sarcasm aside I agree with you absolutely.

edit on 31-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I saw a programme about Donald trump last night and it talked about the respect between the Donald and Vladimir. I guess that's good that at least there is some mutual respect there.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The russians traditionaly respect strong leaders, they would respect Trump if he turned out to be a strong leader and despite differences in international policy they may even forge stronger bond's.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Seems ever since the Russians intervened in Syria and stopped their little black water and Arab mercenaries in Syria from overthrowing the Syrian Government and replacing it with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Western politicians like Hammond, experts have being fuming like little spoiled brats. Without realizing the actions of their consequences.

Its almost as if they ignore the realities that they created.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Even if it Hillary or Bern for Putin exposing her and her emails wouldn't be a problem lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Secretary: "Russia ignores the norms of international conduct and breaks the rules of the rules-based international system. And that represents a challenge and a threat to all of us. What we all want is for Russia to play a constructive role in the international community."

I can't believe the level of hypocrisy and arrogance in this people. What is the international conduct (which we all know that is driven largely by US and then followed by UK and others)? The Arab Spring? Killing leaders of the countries that oppose the rule of US? Causing civil wars in a country where the leadership doesn't obey to the superpowers such as US and UK? Messing up an entire region by creating false movements and extremism which in turn causes massive population displacement, affecting not just that area but also other areas and continents?... The list can go on for hours but what's the point? Until we allow Hammond and other crooks to drive our lives and pull the strings on us the way they want, is never going to stop. So yes, kudos to Russia for standing up and showing to this degenerate western politicians who think they own the world that is time to rethink their strategy and the days of the messing up the world and walking away laughing, are over. I'm not fond of Russia but I take their stance over the US and UK policies on global domination any day.

Our world is going to see peace and prosperity the moment US is not the dominating force anymore. In the last 30 years US and its puppets (like UK) are the sole reason for messing up the entire world.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If I were sitting in the Kremlin and looked up and saw all the NATO bases around the world and then I was accused of war mongering.. I would probably just tell who ever, "to piss off". Also, Russia in WW2 with their losses not to mention the purges that followed probably left some seriously paranoid individuals. Is Russia a good guy ? Probably not but let those who think they are lily white sit on their rocks unless they want rocks coming back at them.. For again after watching Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Ukraine et al I would probably be a little paranoid myself if I sat in the Kremlin and would not be in a mood to take any crap off the self anointed PTB and their propaganda. Even for us far far away it is hard to discern the what and why with facts instead of propaganda.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

The following video is one man's opinion... Believe what he has to says or not
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is just my point, It is not the US or UK or even Nato but it IS those interests that are now in control of these nation's and organisations whom are indeed largely responsible, Russia is no saint though and have had there fair share of mistakes in the past.

BUT Ukrain is to Russia what Wales is to England, does the EU really have any right sticking there noses in, remember that other 58 percent of the Ukrainians whom do not speak russian were also very close to the Nazi's despite the fact that the Nazi's were going to eventually cull them as well, they still think of the wartime collaborators who worked with the Nazi's and also performed horrendous acts' of mass murder on behalf of there masters as Hero's so I have absolutely no pity at all for them and actually do not want them in Europe, also Crimea was always part of Russia not Ukraine, it was gifted by a former soviet premier (Whom happened to be a native of Ukraine himself) to the then Soviet region of Ukraine as more of a symbolic gesture inside the Soviet Union.

en.wikipedia.org...

So in fact it was not ever really Ukrainian territory as this was merely for administrative purposes and as an internal propeganda tool.

edit on 31-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join