It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mankind Ruled By Demons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There is one where the children of the earth are surrounding on little German Boy, who is beating a great sword into plowshare.

The artist would have done well to do away with the hags groping the poor lad,

but I guess it is an accurate rendition of what occurs when any lad attempts to do a great work.

It can be understood as a kind of spooky NWO portent, but I have a more personal interpretation of this image, because I myself come from German Fathers, and my work can be compared to this. Even down to the hags.

Arky

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i would say that some "demons" do rule the human kind...such as the "demon" of ignorance...and the "demon" of fear.

to belive that some people are 100% evil and others arent, its to fall right on the pit of the "Serpent Seedline". One of the most destructive lies and doctrines that man ever invented.

i dont belive demons rule mankind, but i do belive that many man are ruled by their own demons.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i better put the links on as i have removed them from my signature.

www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
i would say that some "demons" do rule the human kind...such as the "demon" of ignorance...and the "demon" of fear.

Yes, but isn't ignorance the effect of NOT GOD. NOT GOD is the devil. The devil spreads fear and chaos due to ignorance. God spreads insight and understanding? God is in you

to belive that some people are 100% evil and others arent, its to fall right on the pit of the "Serpent Seedline". One of the most destructive lies and doctrines that man ever invented.

i dont belive demons rule mankind, but i do belive that many man are ruled by their own demons.

Indeed, man is not the devil, the devil is in men. We need to cleanse our minds, for it to be connected with our hearts. Get rid of conditioned behavior. Free thyself!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yes, our leaders are more than likely under some form of control of them, indirectly, with few exceptions. No, I don't think demons, per say just barge in and take over, I think you choose to be under their influence, like I choose to be under of a public figure/enity or of any other enity, it's ultimately my choice to go "there" for whatever reason. How many rock/pop stars do the hand "sign of satan"? Many, even AJ of BSB, nobody FORCED him to do it. Unfortunately, I don't think most of their fans pay as much attention as I do to stupid stuff.
And I say if you feel you need "The Creator" 's help, just repent before you go to sleep at night, I do.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have recently finished reading a book by one of the survivors of Auschwitz, Five Chimneys by Olga Lengyel. If anyone doubts the demonic rule of humankind you need only read this woman's words. I can safely say that I have never read such a painful and horrifying book as this. Were it up to me, I would insist that every school includes it in their curriculum. Schindler's List pales into insignificance when compared to Olga Lengyel's descriptions of mans humanity towards man.

Mankind ruled by demons ? - I would say yes. Added to the inhumanity of war and genocide mentioned above, the influx of negative thought and action over the last twenty years is staggering. The world is well on the way to a One World Religion - one based on selfishness and greed - actually, it's already here. It doesn't need a single name (I believe Revelation mentions the name 'Mystery Babylon') it just needs people to follow its tenets, which are for the most part Lucerific at heart.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
did you mean Luciferic?

Some light on lucifer

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
did you mean Luciferic?

Thats the word. Or Satanic or whatever name people want to give to the cult of negativity and self-obsession.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join