It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! I'm new anyone ever hear of the NSA LP conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nsync's No Strings Attached albums sales were higher than BSBs and some fans believe it was rigged by the CPUs! CPU-"Barcodes" were different than one the albums(BSB, Britney, Jadakiss, etc.). I noticed at the time (at Media Play) that though the tabloids mostly that the record company could've gone out of business. But Jive wasn't trusted by Nsync and BSBs' fan bases for their deals with Lou Pearlman. I was really getting interested in figuring out how CPUs worked at the time and I noticed that BOMT(Britney Spears Debut) and BSB'S USA debut had a different "quanity #" than the other Jive CDS. Anyway, me and my brother bought one NSA cd each(so did the two sisters and a mom) ahead of us. But when the lady rang it up it totaled as 4 CD,(a CD being $15 each) and as $30. The same thing happened to us and other BSB fans through out the US. Now some, believe Jive did it to make more $ off of the BSB cash cow and to cover up the news the tabloids covered since they owed like 30 loans + loss taxes, etc. What do you guys think? Do you think this is the biggest "conspiracy" in the music industry since the crazy-NWO freaks? Do tyou think BSB and NSYNC knew? B/c I know that even if a "group fan" brought B amount of CDs based off income+allowance+ parents, that it still would have been 1.x million!I think jive rigged about half a million to a million CDs with this CPU "error". What do you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think Jive Records manipulated records sells and such, and they haven't had to go to court or anything. What is this "support the status quo in entertainment".com? Just somebody give me an opinion, please.

new topics

join