It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Seeding or CHEM TRAILS You tell me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS it has been a while since i last posted but coming across this fresh new release officially now means that the government has figured out a way to disguise their blatant disregard for our species, and has coined the ChemTrail term, Cloud Seeding.

We know we have been right for years. We have the proof documented in many ways, and now the technology has been released officially.

32 Billion of US, 1000 of them. The incredible

How to make it rain (or stop it on your wedding day)
injustices going on, and now throwing Chemtrails in your face on your future wife's most prized party day...Sickening!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: misfitofscience

The controversy over chemtrails continues to rage. (Cue the disbelievers in 3, 2, 1)

Like so many controversial issues in the world, chemtrails is not yet an exact science, although anyone who takes the time to really look at it should have their doubts.

I've seen articles on cloud seeding for wedding days.

You can't make this stuff up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Cloud seeding is well known about, but not well understood. It has also been going on for some time and is not hidden. For instance Operation Popeye

Chemtrails aren't actually a thing as it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

No, nut jobs looking for validity call cloud seeding chemtrails.

And then others parrot them, and here we are.

Cloud seeding is done with small planes, flares and sometimes artillery, and has been going on long before the word chemtrail entered our vocabulary.

I'll ask you this...If cloud seeding is chemtrails, then what are the long lines coming out from behind high altitude jets?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I'll ask you this...If cloud seeding is chemtrails, then what are the long lines coming out from behind high altitude jets?

A different type of chemtrails. Duh.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I see your using the same discrediting techniques you have employed in other threads.

'Nut jobs'

'Parrots'

Making people feel stupid.

To think, I once had respect for your posts. I understand you're attempting to deny ignorance but... ...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
But what has cloud seeding to do with contrails? As you can read in the article you linked you first need to have clouds:

To seed a cloud, pilots fly directly into cumulonimbus, or towering cumulus clouds.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I see your using the same discrediting techniques you have employed in other threads.

'Nut jobs'

'Parrots'

To think, I once had respect for your posts. I understand you're attempting to deny ignorance but... ...

What would you call someone who thinks any commercial plane can carry anywhere close to enough of anything to spray as a trail hundreds of miles in length? Someone who has repeatedly been shown via simple maths that it's impossible to hold that much of any chemical and still take off...

What would you call that person?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

So then tell us what do you consider one who believes that chemtrails actually exist without someone actually testing one when it's in the air?

And one should feel silly believing in a hoax that after a decade or more has no scientific basis to back the claim, but feel free to show any and all scientific studies that have been done on chemtrails so that you can make the disbelievers feel silly.

That is of you can find any, because that has yet to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I consider them someone who requires educating/informing rather than belittling

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

How does one even think that cloud seeding could be chemtrails? Did they do even a cursory look at how cloud seeding is done? No.

It is pure and utter laziness.

I think we should stop pandering to idiots, trying to speak to them at their level doesn't work, maybe calling them what they are, will?

Maybe it will be enough to get their hackles up and make them actually do an iota of research....

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I consider them someone who requires educating/informing rather than belittling

Then I suggest you read the 20 or so pages in this sub forum. Every debunker in here has calmly and politely explained everything and every reason why chemtrails are not real 1000 times. You don't have to take my word for it, look for yourself. Chemmies refuse to accept facts and simple maths. Please look into some chemtrail threads and see for yourself what astounding patience the debunkers have.

So, yeah...maybe calling them nuts jbs isn't the best thing to do, but you can hardly blame him. If you repeatedly try to educate but no one will listen, you give up.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfitofscience
Hello ATS it has been a while since i last posted but coming across this fresh new release officially now means that the government has figured out a way to disguise their blatant disregard for our species, and has coined the ChemTrail term, Cloud Seeding.

We know we have been right for years. We have the proof documented in many ways, and now the technology has been released officially.

Can I ask a serious question. Have you honestly only just recently heard about cloud seeding?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting subject. Let's have a look at the opening post and see what we have here.

This seems to be a recurring theme among chemtrail believers. If I had a dollar for every time I dealt with a chemtrail believer who doesn't know what cloud seeding actually is, other than that it involves planes, clouds and chemicals, I'd be pretty rich by now.

So yes, cloud seeding is done with airplanes. Small propeller airplanes, usually. They use these planes to 'seed' existing clouds with silver iodide, potassium iodide or dry ice in an attempt to make those clouds rain.

This program has been so secret that there has been a wikipedia page on it since forever: en.wikipedia.org...

It explains exactly what it is, including pictures.

And here's the place to go to if you want to hire the people who do the cloudseeding. The site also explains which methodology they use, what kinds of planes they have, etc:

www.weathermodification.com...

32 Billion of US, 1000 of them. The incredible

injustices going on, and now throwing Chemtrails in your face on your future wife's most prized party day...Sickening!

What have you been right about, and what do you have the proof for? That weather modification is a thing? Sure. But it has nothing to do with whatever you think 'chemtrails' are. Weather modification doesn't look like white lines in the sky, or patterns, or whatever else you think you see when you 'look up'.
edit on 420161 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here you go for those of you not up on what cloudseeding is and how it works...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

'Nut jobs'

'Parrots'

Well here's the thing though.. If you google 'cloud seeding' you get links to sites which all explain what it is and how it works. But obviously the OP hasn't even done that, but instead swallowed some conspiracy garbage on it hook line and sinker, and presented it here expecting us to do the same thing. He even got the earths' population wrong: it's 7.4 billion, not 32 billion

To me that doesn't make a person the sharpest tool in the shed.

It looks like we won't be hearing from the OP until he/she starts the next thread, which will undoubtly be along the same lines. Call me a cynic, but that seems to be the pattern these days.
edit on 420162 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I think we should stop pandering to idiots, trying to speak to them at their level doesn't work, maybe calling them what they are, will?

Maybe it will be enough to get their hackles up and make them actually do an iota of research....

They do their research alright.
They go right to Youtube.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

LOL! You do realize that the "Perfect Wedding Day with Oliver's Travels" was a PR stunt.

www.metabunk.org...

new topics

top topics

join