It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that God did not create Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This remote viewing session that claims it saw the beginning of humankind isn't proof of anything. Sure, we can have an open mind and put it on the maybe list because nothing is written in stone but don't go attacking people because they don't believe in this.

If remote viewing doesn't work then please explain why our military is still using it today?

Why is Russia and China using it today?

Please take the time and read the above sources that I presented to support my case and the hard core evidence that proves RV when done by experts with years of training is accurate and the CIA confirms RV is accurate. Read my source about the five year investigation done by the intelligent Department and other government department that they thought there was a leak because a well known RV was able to go inside a top secrete underground base read the name tags off from the employees and go inside a locked safe and read all the top secrete documents without setting a foot in that locating.

The RV submitted his remote viewing report and wrote down everything he saw and read in the documents. If Remote Viewing doesn't work then why did the CIA and the intelligent Department interrogate the remote viewers in a five year investigation?
edit on 31-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well...the story sort of makes more sense then God or evolution. It explains some observations better then either. But it is not a new story. And so far...i'd say it's in the maybe pile...but doubtfull it can ever be proven.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

In this scenario which is purposed, if dna was manipulated by the introduction of thier dna...

I can't help but think that this would be so that the superior characteristics of the introduced dna would gradually overshadow the host dna and thus rebirth them with time...

A way for them to make it possible to take over in this way...
a form of galactic or universal domination, to insure the dominance of the species...
Also another potential for them to gain genetic advancements to disease and conditions of different planets... Then to be extracted and introduced into thier own strand as a means of furthering development...
And this would explain the periodic visits sightings and abductions as well as the reported experimentation during abductions... And also why reports of sightings soar during extreme natural disasters and the high level of interest in nuclear weapons and power plants as well as wars...For they have a vested interest in our and thier own survival...
Interesting food for thought at the very least...

edit on 31-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I like your answers and your on to something good here, I was wonder the same thing. Perhaps this might have some ties with the on going of UFO abductions as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Just added info on that to my previous post in elaboration expounding upon my conclusion of this scenario...
Another possibility is all of my last post is true as well as my first post and all this is being done to elevate us to our former status attempting to realign our damaged dna from having served our sentence away from our original habitat also known as the garden of eden...
Seek and ye shall find... ask and ye shall recieve...
who says remote viewing is not real?
Not me...
edit on 31-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

THE ACTIVITY AT THE SITE EXPLAINED

Now that the foundation of modern man’s origin has been presented, this next section should bring the activity taking place inside the facility into greater focus. A small subset of the remote viewing data deals with the capture and incapacitation of a group of lifeforms. These lifeforms were described as feeling unsettled while confined to a moving enclosure; as if captured and traveling in the back of a vehicle. They were worried and startled during the ordeal. The data suggests that a subset of these lifeforms were specifically selected, while a remaining group was terminated. Concepts related to murder and a multitude of deaths exist at the site.

One particular lifeform appears to have been selected by its captors, beaten into submission, and then placed inside of a machine. The facial features of this individual were described as having a wide flat nose and large lips. It had high cheek bones and a well-defined hairline. Apparently, the methods used as part of the selection process generated resistance within the mind of the lead scientist. This individual is described as being in a state of conflict about what was going on, and was disheartened by some of the events taking place.

The machine that the test subject was held in was also described in more detail. This was a cybernetic device designed to take care of the lifeforms, and it appears to have been conscious and capable of thought. Several perceptions in the remote viewing data describe the machine as having an understanding of the captured lifeforms hostility, and that it responded empathetically towards the subject’s emotional outrage.

While contained inside this device, blood was extracted from the lifeforms, and it was fed intravenously. Manipulation of the lifeforms temperature was reported by several viewers. The activity describes concepts associated with freshness, salinity, and the rinsing of blood for archiving purposes. Several sessions pointed towards the idea of cataloging genetic information.

It would appear that these scientists were attempting to successfully alter the DNA of the host subject. One viewer even sketched a diagrammatic representation of the human zygote at an early stage of development. There is also data that depicts a machine resembling a centrifuge that played a key role to the activity taking place. A spinning motion and the idea of genetic coding also exist throughout this section of the project data. In summation, the work of several blind, compartmentalized viewers all suggest that the activity that took place at the site of our origin was genetic manipulation.

I believe they were rounding up the hominoid species that was on earth at the time, it appears to the RV that is what they were describing.

It also describes that these scientist had no regard for their captives emotionally or well being. More fitting to the alien Grays, in describing modern day abductions.

THE PURPOSE OF THE ACTIVITY EXPLAINED

The scientists at the site were characterized as official, classified, and secretive; like military black-ops. Negotiations were also taking place with a captured messenger, and it’s indicated that an exchange between this ground force and a third party took place. The messenger was depicted as having morphing physical attributes, and the remote viewer's sketch of it bares a strikingly similarity to that of a typical gray alien. This thing was perceived as intelligent, highly telepathic, self-important, and resentful. Follow-on work described it as a robotic drone similar to a worker bee that was emotionally dead.

www.thestateofreality.com...

In my years of research into different alien species, the RV has perfectly described the alien grays. There are many credible eyewitness who have been abducted who gives the same descriptions.

In every case I have read the alien Grays communicate by telepathic means, and have no emotions.

But yes, I agree with your assessment.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Why would you want to show emotion while evaluating an intelligence you are observing?
By doing so you would be projecting said emotion onto your study and thus contaminating the results...

A drone with incredible intelligence but programed to preform these functions that had no programing for emotional response would be highly suitable
For this purpose...

What's more is using the drones to perform these tasks keeps you safe from contamination and potential harm from violence...
But also hides your true presence and agenda from being revealed...
Which would be an additional reason for the lack of emotional programed response, so no emotional attachment could be formed by the drones with the assignment or abducted and also explaining the indifference because it simply would not compute...
edit on 31-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Awesome thread ! People need to.understand that there is evidence that our DNA has been manipulated.I will post it here

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot
I am unable to post the link for some reason.Just Google alien DNA found in humans .

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Please delete post
edit on 31-3-2016 by PrimeAutobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Great post well presented.
Your critics seem to be coming from two obvious directions, the credibility of remote viewing and the theory (and that's what it is) of evolution.

Like it or not Remote viewing is a fact! Millions of dollars have been spent refining it and is being used presently by some of the worlds military. There is a wealth of evidence to prove its existence but I suppose it's like anything some people will be good at it and some not. I'm sure the practitioners would much prefer the populations skepticism in order to keep some semblance of secrecy.

I'm sure that if Charles Darwin (being a scientist) was to come back and look at the results of his theory to day he would be mortified. The problem being that when it was published it was taken as fact and you were either a believer or stupid. As a result academia has hung it's coat on it. With careers, celebrity and wealth being made by modern scientists regurgitating it.

Even once published lingering doubts troubled Darwin, so much so, that he edited his Origin of the Species from one edition to the next. Doubts and unresolved issues remained—and with good reason—because evolution was theory and not an established fact. Even today, proof is elusive and perhaps ultimately unobtainable.

It is more than likely his theory would have drastically changed had he access to the information of mans history available today. No one really knows our true history but it is sad that a large amount of people are so blinkered they turn to ridicule and derision in order to close the discussion down.

I think everyone's aware of the Brooking report commissioned in 1960 at the request of NASA into the implications of the future exploration of space.

"The positions of the major American religious denominations, the Christian sects, and the Eastern religions on the matter of extraterrestrial life need elucidation. Consider the following: 'The Fundamentalist (and anti-science) sects are growing apace around the world . . . For them, the discovery of other life -- rather than any other space product -- would be electrifying. . . . some scattered studies need to be made both in their home centers and churches and their missions, in relation to attitudes about space activities and extraterrestrial life.'" – page 102, n.34

"It has been speculated that, of all groups, scientists and engineers might be the most devastated by the discovery of relatively superior creatures, since these professions are most clearly associated with the mastery of nature, rather than with the understanding and expression of man. Advanced understanding of nature might vitiate all our theories at the very least, if not also require a culture and perhaps a brain inaccessible to Earth scientists." – page 103, n.34

"Such studies would include historical reactions to hoaxes, psychic manifestations, unidentified flying objects, etc. Fruitful understanding might be gained from a comparative study of factors affecting the responses of primitive societies to exposure to technologically advanced societies. Some thrived, some endured, and some died." – page 105, n.37

The outcome was that they wouldn't tell the population and use a variety of methods to prevent public discussion one of which is ridicule.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Remote viewing is clearly a fact: who fails to review their first kiss?
Who is unable to close their eyes and see their kitchen table?

Yet to base one's cosmology on the CIA (of all people!) claiming some far out distraction, one needs to be.. candid.

Extraterrestrial life and intelligence is not precluded by Abrahamic religion, or any religion I've heard of: the gods can make life here, so why not on the moon?

The failure lies not in the potential rejection of the people but in the inexistence of a live extraterrestrial AMA event or comic-con booth so far.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

www.evawaseerst.be...

Just my opinion about who created who. (see site above)

The real God exists but he/she is beyond our immagination, but there were gods in between, so called gods.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Remote viewing?

What a crock of bovine excrement.

You do realise that before Homo sapiens sapiens, there were a variety of human-like beings that made tools, and all these other things early humans did, right?

Hand tools that are over 2.5 million years old.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I also believe in God.

However I believe it was possibly around 150 to 250 thousand years ago that another species of great high intelligent came to earth to create a new species of intelligence by using the last known Hominoid species here on earth and manipulate their DNA and perhaps even added their own DNA in the process.

The question is why? what was their purpose into creating man? Was it to help transformed the planet with a new species of intelligent and have they done this on other planets as well?

Which God; Yahweh who is alias for Enlil alongside his evil brother Lucifer (Enki) or the God Presence that exists beyond this expanding Universe ?

The Annunaki modified ape men to create slaves to mine mono-gold. They didn't have enough manpower so they took a few neanderthal people and added their DNA so they could create a slave race.

Then they ordered the djinn, lead by Iblis (Azazel) to be their slaves. Naturally, the Jinn said 'screw you' and taught Adam that he was a slave for the Annunaki.

In the film 'The Matrix', Morpheus (Iblis) shows Neo (Adam) the truth that he is nothing more than a slave for the machines. Notice the RED pill alongside the RED Apple of Knowledge.

Naturally, when the slave mankind understood they were slaves, they rebelled. Annunaki answer to rebellion; use scalar weaponry and flood the planet drowning all rebels.
Slave Labour thanks to the nasty Annunaki

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Today man is still in the early stages of what is outside of our planetary system, even with the advance technologies of Satellite and advance telescopes.

How do you know for sure there are more advanced civilizations outside the solar system? We don't have any evidence for that.

I believe man was created around 150 thousand years ago, and not from evolution, and not from God.
Also it is interesting that when man suddenly appeared on earth he is intelligent and understands art, mathematics, language, music, Architecture and so much more.

If Homo Sapiens is not the product of evolution, why do we share DNA with every other creature on this planet? If we have 'alien' DNA mixed with ours, how comes nobody has spotted that? By nobody I mean doctors, nurses, scientists, lab techs etc.

Why do you believe so firmely it happened 150,000 years ago. What is your evidence?

Regarding Remote viewing, your link said:

One can legitimately ask, therefore, why the CIA, after ending "official" support in 1975 continued tasking the program for intelligence until 1995, when it then orchestrated the program's demise?

$20 millions were invested in the program and then it was closed due to lack of reliable results. If it was good I'm sure they would have increased the funding, instead of cancelling the program. And as the participants of the project have gone public with full disclosure and are still around, it doesn't seem like the government is concerned.

I have read the Princeton experiments on remote viewing and although the results show that some information seemed to be acquired beyond chance, there was a striking diminution when participants had to give more details of their viewing. (LINK)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Ummmm....

You're gonna have to prove they are using it today.

Funny enough, here you are calling science a conspiracy theory and believing RV is legit.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Funny enough, here you are calling science a conspiracy theory

I beliebe the OP called Darwinism a conspiracy theory

while it may not be a conspiracy theory (more like an actual conspiracy to justify multiple genocides and feel smug and worship the lesser instincts instead of the creator who is derived to be an explosion -of all things-)

it certainly is not science

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Science and Darwinism go hand in hand. I just find it very ironic he'll poop all over science but truly believes RV is real and that he now knows the origins of mankind because of it.

Of the two, one is a theory and the other is probably complete BS.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This is just another topic like the one you posted awhile back called Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!.

The REMOTE VIEWING GROUP Only has 8 Projects.

I would suggest not Repeating your Source with different "Project/ Topics". I do find them interesting, but they Only have 8 on their page. Let's get some ROV of the Future, or the Ascension of Jesus straight into heaven, or how who moved the bolder keeping him in his grave? Maybe some apocalyptic stuff. Now those are interesting subjects.

Regards,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join