It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Overdoses, 6 Deaths From Street Drugs in Sacramento

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My Mother used the Fentanyl patches. I was taking one off of her when it broke in my hands. That stuff knocked me for a loop.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

This is exactly what I'm confused about too! That was the perfect analogy. This is also what makes me think someone is doing it for a reason to purposely make these people overdose and die. But who that person is I have no idea. Could be a random person, could be a drug dealer trying to get revenge on another dealer, could be the government, could be police, could be a gang, could be anyone really.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Ever think it's a secret government op to cull the undesirable herd?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
I never understood the lacing with fentanyl thing.... it's basically like putting Saffron on a McDonalds cheeseburger and then still only selling it for a dollar. Doesn't make any sense.

Basically my question is this.. if you have large quantities of fentanyl, why not just sell the fentanyl? One of the most potent opiates with the cleanest high is being treated like it's some unwanted chemical being added to more important products to increase potency. Again, it just doesn't make much sense.

It makes sense if it's not the dealers doing it....

Read my earlier post.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Why? Government employees are getting rich from the Drug War. Why destroy your meal ticket. In the 80's I knew a person who was senior in the DEA. After several beers one evening he made a comment that totally changed how I perceived the WOD. He said "Legalization would eliminate the drug problem in the US, but, it will never happen. There is too much money to be made in selling drugs and too much money to be made in fighting drugs and both sides make political contributions."

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Makes mores sense than dealers doing the same. No?

Also there are many different factions of "the government". It is not an all inclusive entity.

I work for "the government" but I don't see any profits from TWOD as an example......
edit on 31-3-2016 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile: Update on the war on drugs.

Uncle Sam is swatting at a bunch of flies and missing horribly with a terrified look on his face.

As if I'm the banner boy for logic and critical thought, but seriously, how swimmingly well is this war on people going again?

Not a WOD, that's a fallacy and only few here acknowledge this because they are brainwashed or too emotional.

Big Mother is watching you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join