It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the CREATED...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

At times it has been observed argued, discussed & professed, is EXISTENCE random or is there actual LOGIC & REASON behind it ALL?

To 1 there is and has always been.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I take a very agnostic/atheist approach however, I realize we are on a floating rock, in outer space, spinning around an exploding ball of hydrogen, having a conversation about the philosophical aspects of life on an integrated network, so anything is possible - weirder # has happened. also the chances of becoming human and living this experience are so astronomical that it makes winning the lotto look easy, with that , life is valuable and precious I wish we humans treated it more like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Everything was created by something"

What created something?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Wise words, thank you

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
"Everything was created by something"

What created something?

I suppose it's the chicken and egg, on the slightly bigger scale.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

At times it has been observed argued, discussed & professed, is EXISTENCE random or is there actual LOGIC & REASON behind it ALL?

To 1 there is and has always been.

Based off your avi you probably already know the answer. Nature is geometrically perfect; anything but random. We don't even know to the full extent of its perfection, we've only been able to make the measurements for the things we can observe, if i had to guess i'd guess that perfection and symmetry applies to how each and every single individual goes about their day without knowing it's happening because we see it frame by frame instead of the big picture. I imagine everything on every level, higher than us, lower than us, moves in this fashion

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Everything created something, nothing created everything. Would look like y=1/x, when x getting smaller (nothing) y is getting bigger (everything),if x getting bigger( everything) y is getting smaller(nothing). But "nothing" does not exist, show me "nothing". y (everything) would equal to zero(nothing) only if x would be zero(nothing), but division by zero is not "possible" because there are always something, even in nothing. Chaos is an harmony, harmony is chaos.

edit on 30-3-2016 by boomstick88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
To the CREATED...

As 'creation is logically, scientifically, philosophically impossible, without the imaginations of the 'belief infected', your post should garner nothing but silence, as there is no 'created'!! *__-

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

As 'creation is logically, scientifically, philosophically impossible, without the imaginations of the 'belief infected', your post should garner nothing but silence, as there is no 'created'!! *__-

This!

And I would prefer to be adressed like this, if at all:

To the ones who exist right now, why that is the case is not known yet, who will cease to exist by what is known as death.

One can make an acronym of it, for the sake of saving time. The arconym would read like: TTOWERN, WTITCINKY, WWCTEBWIKAD.

"....Yammin' ...."

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

yes it was

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly
a reply to: namelesss

This!

"This!"?
Are you claiming that the word that I am perceiving on my monitor, was 'created', from nothing, by you?
By 'God'?
Or do you mean "This!" waving your arm expansively across the heavens?
Either way, yes, it is not possible to 'create' "This!" from 'nothing'.

And I would prefer to be adressed like this, if at all:

Since this "this" doesn't seem to refer to anything audio, I'm picturing a chimp doing the bump!
Like 'This!'? *__-

To the ones who exist right now, why that is the case is not known yet, who will cease to exist by what is known as death.

One can only exist "right Now!"!
There IS only Here! Now!
Not anything ever ceases to exist!
Not anything ever begins to exist!
Only Perspectives change!

One can make an acronym of it, for the sake of saving time. The arconym would read like: TTOWERN, WTITCINKY, WWCTEBWIKAD.

I had to watch that one go by like a cloud across a summer's sky...

"....Yammin' ...."

Is this foreplay? *__-

top topics

join