It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of BLM Protestors in Minneapolis Over Jamar Clark Shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Agreed, just a shame

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The BLM savages act like dogs on a leash that slips from their owner's hand when convenient.

What is a "black life" anyway?

Death spares no color and only an ignoramus identifies as one.

Come join the rest of civilization when you're ready.

Because Ludo Matters

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thing is that there are plenty of people out here who are concerned about the increasing militarization of the police across the country. We could share some of that in common, but there is no way I am going to share cause with BLM. They have turned this solely into a racial issue and have made in clear they don't welcome whites. Plus they aren't willing to think that maybe their issues are partially inside their own community as much as they are inside the police, and it leads them to defend people like Jamar.
edit on 30-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I lived in Minneapolis for twenty years; my son still lives there. Why, the mayor was my children's babysitter. Those Minneapolis audience's hardly even clapped after a fantastic orchestral performance much less the St. Paul Chamber. I was in attendance for several political rallies and you could hear a pin drop. Originally from the deep south with their rebel calls and noisy enthusiasm, these people were dead. There were no racial issues; at least none were prominent. Something or someone is causing these disturbances. It is very odd. Why would Soros even see them on his radar? Madison is a continent away. You couldn't find a more fly-over apple pie Americana, and these recent disturbances, like the one at the Mall of America are confusing and do not fit at all with their past. I don't get it.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Justso because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join