It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

If you want to do some good for children, here is some information for you. These children need clothes, education, medical, and mental help and a family:

"Each year more than 20,000 children age out of the foster care without being adopted. Today there are 108,000 children in foster care waiting to be adopted ranging in age from less than a year old to 21."

www.adoptuskids.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I responded directly to your comments. You just refuse to see reality in favor of your fantasy.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can we get an emoji that is just a simple sign that says "Trump Troll". That's all the OP is by leaving out "illegal".

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
58 million murders since Roe vs. Wade.

Thank God you are the moral authority to judge them as murders. Since abortion is never mentioned in the Bible we need someone like you to play God.

"Surprisingly, abortion is never mentioned in the Bible, despite the fact that it has been practiced since ancient times by a variety of means"
www.christianbiblereference.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

That's good stuff. I already do what I can, I am one. Now we need thousands more to care also!

By the way, my help has been going to local shelters and Albany NICU. Those are my causes until I establish even more income.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

I responded directly to your comments. You just refuse to see reality in favor of your fantasy.

Now who's lying? Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and this is why there's such a big deal going on as to weather or not congress should entertain the idea of seating obama's nomination to the seat... notice how trump mentioned that in his answer?? expect them to bring that empty seat up more and more throughout the election.... explaining how it's so important at THIS TIME to vote for them!!!

and yet they will claim that the reason they want to leave it open is to not politicize it...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: InTheLight

There were 288 state abortion restrictions passed between 2011 and 2015. Legal or not, women will get abortions. A man Trump's age should know that.

He knows this, but his agenda is far more important than women dying from complications from incompetently done back-street abortions.
edit on 31-3-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Christians don't kill their babies. The idea is that Christians are to preach to the world Christ and not judge the world in its sins, but our own we judge if they are actually doing harm, not foregoing the complexities of that situation. God judges the world, we don't. But this discussion is secular law, baby life, and Trump, not religion.

As someone in the world and not as a Christian do I judge that my country and this world murders babies.

The Bible is not a rule book for the world, it is for Christians, and particularly the New Testament. Done with that now though.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

And that is all any human can do. True story, my mother, a woman of the 40's and 50's aborted, the "back alley" kind, 3 of her 6 pregnancies. One did not go so well. A devout baptist woman. But her husband had PTSD from WW2 and was crazy drunk. Divorce was almost as bad as abortion. There is no black or white answer except it is between a woman and her doctor. Make a better civilization.
edit on 31-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Learn to read and comprehend. You will learn to see the answers in front of you, or at the very least the response and the intention behind it. But you like to make things up, so you won't see it because everything passes through that fantasy filter you have.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So you want to murder to protect them! I see! Great people come from humble beginnings, most people have to suffer, you're not ending suffering, you're making sure the feel the whole wrath of the world by killing them! How hypocritical!

Momma allowed to kill now because she won't overcome for her child? INANE.

So, I'd be interested to see your take on having an abortion performed to save the life of a mother. Women only kill babies for the sake of killing babies? Doctors never perform abortions because the life of a mother is in jeopardy?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

That's a horrible story, and I understand the time in which she lived and the kind of husband you're talking about. But then is not today, your mother should have done the right thing and divorced, regardless of the hardship because that would save her and her babies, then she would solely be taking responsibility instead of making her kids take responsibility. The choice is not between a woman and her doctor, IT is the woman's choice ALONE. Not saying she wasn't getting and afraid, and most of us make bad decisions in those times, but that doesn't change what is right! I hope you see what I mean without being offended by what I say, because I do respect how hard that situation is. Maybe excusable, but not right.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Christians don't kill their babies. The idea is that Christians are to preach to the world Christ and not judge the world in its sins, but our own we judge if they are actually doing harm, not foregoing the complexities of that situation. God judges the world, we don't. But this discussion is secular law, baby life, and Trump, not religion.

As someone in the world and not as a Christian do I judge that my country and this world murders babies.

The Bible is not a rule book for the world, it is for Christians, and particularly the New Testament. Done with that now though.

God (if he exists) himself performs abortions. They are termed miscarriages.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Adding words to me again are they?

If the baby is certainly going to die, then I'm not against that. If the baby will certainly live, then I am. But that's the mother's choice to choose to protect her baby's life over her own. If she can't do that, then she would make a horrible mother and isn't a decent human being in the first place. Honor and death or Shame and life? I personally would rather die in Honor protecting those I love and for my beliefs than to make someone else die to take responsibility and for me to have a useless life of shame. That's just me, though.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: JuJuBee
58 million murders since Roe vs. Wade.

Thank God you are the moral authority to judge them as murders. Since abortion is never mentioned in the Bible we need someone like you to play God.

"Surprisingly, abortion is never mentioned in the Bible, despite the fact that it has been practiced since ancient times by a variety of means"
www.christianbiblereference.org...

Abortion IS in the Bible. God, through the voice of Moses, commanded priests to perform abortions on women whose husbands believed that they may have been unfaithful.

Number 5:19
Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you.

But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—

“may the Lord cause you to become a cursed among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.

‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

edit on 31-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

Learn to read and comprehend. You will learn to see the answers in front of you, or at the very least the response and the intention behind it. But you like to make things up, so you won't see it because everything passes through that fantasy filter you have.

What did I make up? I'm waiting for your reply.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Who's decision is it really, when the biological father (or the women's family members) demands and coerces her into having the abortion?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
God doesn't cause miscarriages. Those happen many ways, and a lot of that has to do with the health of the mother. Do you know how many pregnant women I have seen and heard who drink and smoke like crazy hoping they have a miscarriage? Some do. Then there is a woman I know who couldn't get pregnant for years, did, and sadly had a miscarriage. They had stopped using in vitro when that happened. Don't know why, but don't blame God for our problems and mistakes. We prayed for our baby Edgar when he was only 2 lbs and he was breathing in his own and feeding on his own without a tube instantly. They called him Rock Star at NICU and They said we were truly blessed. He came home before he was even 4 lbs, which I must admit, even I was afraid of that!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Do you not see women as equal? I do. She needs to stick up to that meathead, that's what.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join