It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills Hillary is Monsantos choice. She is Roundup ready!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's not fair to put it all on women. Men are equally to blame for unwanted births. Don't call them stupid while leaving the men out. They are equally as stupid. Or better yet, just don't call either of them stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's not fair to put it all on women. Men are equally to blame for unwanted births. Don't call them stupid while leaving the men out. They are equally as stupid. Or better yet, just don't call either of them stupid.

Men pay for the child whether they want it or not!

If a man is that damned stupid then they should pay!

Why don't women have the same responsibility when it comes to rutting?
edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No, I'm not kidding you. Guess where women who can't afford birth control go to get it? Planned Parenthood, but moronic conservatives are doing everything they can to shut it down. In a perfect world, everyone would be responsible and abortion, for the most part, wouldn't be necessary, but welcome to the real world where not everyone is responsible and responsible people make mistakes.

Imagine the increase in abortions if Planned Parenthood were defunded or worse, it being made illegal. Now we're going backwards to a time where only those with money can get a proper abortion and the rest have to risk their lives.

It's time for you join everyone else in the real world and understand even if you defund PP and make abortions illegal they're still going to happen. It's just like making drugs illegal, people still do drugs. We have laws but we also have crime, laws will never make it go away. If you want an abortion and crime free world, well that's sounds like a utopia or Heaven. We ain't in either.

Education and birth control lower abortions and PP provides all 3 services. But you know what, shut that crap down and lets go carpet bomb some terrorists families!

Derp.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, I'm not kidding you. Guess where women who can't afford birth control go to get it? Planned Parenthood, but moronic conservatives are doing everything they can to shut it down. In a perfect, everyone would be responsible and abortion, for the most part, wouldn't be necessary, but welcome to the real world where that's not possible.

Imagine the increase in abortions if Planned Parenthood were defunded or worse, it being made illegal. That, and we're going backwards to a time where only those with money can get a proper abortion and the rest have to risk their lives.

It's time for you join everyone else in the real world and understand even if you defend PP and make abortions illegal they're still going to happen. It's just like making drugs illegal, people still do drugs. We have laws but we also have crime, laws will never make it go away. If you want an abortion and crime free world, well that's sounds like a utopia or Heaven. We ain't in either.

Education and birth control lower abortions and PP provides all 3 services. But you know what, shut that crap down and lets go carpet bomb some terrorists families!

Derp.

Derp!

As far as I know planned parenthood is still thriving!

As a matter of fact, if a lady gets a little to buzzed and loses control and has unprotected sex, she can call her doctor and pay 18 dollars for the day after pill!

Let's call it pay to play for those too irresponsible as an adult to realize the consequenses of their childish and selfish actions?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Whats he going to do punish Hillary Clinton too?

If the law if is to be retroactive, then there are a lot of women, and their doctors, who are going be punished by Trumpeteers.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Interesting point. That surely would please the Prison Industrial Complex!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Then you must not be aware of conservative politicians doing what they can do either defund PP or find a way to get them in trouble. Perhaps some googling is in your future?

Again, you want to live in a fantasy world where everyone is responsible all of the time. I see we've hit a brick wall then.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Just paying for stuff doesn't raise a child. But that's another argument all together.

What I'm saying is that for every unwanted child born and unborn there is a Man and Woman responsible for that situation. So don't call Women Stupid for being in that position without blaming Men for it too.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You must be living in a cave.

State-by-State Strategy Wielded to Defund Planned Parenthood

Over the past year, more than a dozen states have sought to halt or reduce public funding for Planned Parenthood. The latest to join the offensive is Florida; GOP Gov. Rick Scott signed a bill Friday that bars Planned Parenthood from accessing state funds
----------------
Texas was one of the first states to target Planned Parenthood's funding, saying it would not send Medicaid funds to organizations that provided abortions.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You must be living in a cave.

State-by-State Strategy Wielded to Defund Planned Parenthood

Over the past year, more than a dozen states have sought to halt or reduce public funding for Planned Parenthood. The latest to join the offensive is Florida; GOP Gov. Rick Scott signed a bill Friday that bars Planned Parenthood from accessing state funds
----------------
Texas was one of the first states to target Planned Parenthood's funding, saying it would not send Medicaid funds to organizations that provided abortions.

Have they succeeded in doing so?

Bottom line? Be it the man or the woman. Having unprotected sex may and usually does result in pregnancy!!! Don't want to have a child? Don't have unprotected sex!

Men already take the financial hit for being idiots, it's about time those women who want equality are held equally responsible for spreading their legs!!!!

It's the damn children who are born or are killed who are the VICTIMS of the actions of irresponsible adults! Stop making excuses for dip #s who won't except responsibility for their actions!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Bottom line? Be it the man or the woman. Having unprotected sex may and usually does result in pregnancy!!! Don't want to have a child? Don't have unprotected sex!

You said that, as far as you knew, Planned Parenhood is thriving. That's not the case in many states. But, that's not what this thread is about, though. Nor is about child support or prostitution. It's about banning abortion and inflicting punishment on those who would defy the ban.

Thoughts?

What kind of punishment should be applied, "10 cents or 10 years"? Punishment for the the woman, her doctor or both?

Do you support a ban on abortion altogether?

edit on 30-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You said that, as far as you knew, Planned Parenhood is thriving. That's not the case in many states. But, that's not what this thread is about, though. Nor is about child support or prostitution. It's about banning abortion and inflicting punishment on those who would defy the ban.

Thoughts?

What kind of punishment should be applied, "10 cents or 10 years"? Punishment for the the woman, her doctor or both?

Do you support a ban on abortion altogether?

For the woman? Tubes tied!

For the man? As long as he wasn't lied too vasectomy!

Problem solved!!!!

Tired of people who make excuses for those who make piss poor choices that force society to pay for their stupidity!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Tired of people who make excuses for those who make piss poor choices that force society to pay for their stupidity!

People make piss poor choices all the time, and many times we all pay for them. But, in my opinion, abortion, in and of itself, is NOT a piss poor choice. It's an individual and personal choice that's none of yours or my business.

That said, thanks for your answer to the question of how to punish people who seek abortion, once Trump becomes president and bans it: forced sterilization!

edit on 30-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: carewemust

As stated. He said neither "legal" or "illegal".

Listen to the live interview.

What time does this live interview air?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Donald Trump feels that those break the law should be punished?

By banning abortion, Donald Trump and friends would create a whole new class of criminals, pregnant women and their doctors.

My mother was 14 when I was born. I hunted and found her 10 years ago. She said that because abortion was illegal, she decided to let me be born. Of that, I'm thankful... I think. At any rate, with the exception of Barack Obama/2008, my top priority, when choosing whom to vote for, has always been if a candidate is AGAINST murdering a human baby before he/she leaves Mom's womb.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i agree. he is a ringer. i also wonder if he will get the nomination, then drop out of the race. i just don't think he actually wants to be president. a reply to: HUMBLEONE

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SeaWorthy

To each his own, I suppose.

Yes I certainly would hope so. Making decisions about another person's whole life and body is ridiculous I feel.

Did you perhaps catch the special on Tv about the hundreds of Israeli babies dropped at the hospital because no one wants them? They were becoming ill because they were untouched, unheld wich will effect them for life. They were begging for volunteers to just hold or touch these beautiful kids.

I've seen it for russian kids but not Israeli.

As for the OP, the cops arrest johns and drug buyers along with the dealers and prostitutes.

So, there is precedent.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
good write up in theguardian.
as always hilarious watching trump disciples try and defend him.
still dumbfounded however that any civilised nation would want a ban on abortion, why not ban all minor procedures?
and before you get all preachy, pretty much everyone here lambasts islam for being stuck in the dark ages, at least they allow it.

Of course!

They like killing stuff.

But seriously, do they say it's because it's a woman's right to control her body?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SeaWorthy

To each his own, I suppose.

Yes I certainly would hope so. Making decisions about another person's whole life and body is ridiculous I feel.

Did you perhaps catch the special on Tv about the hundreds of Israeli babies dropped at the hospital because no one wants them? They were becoming ill because they were untouched, unheld wich will effect them for life. They were begging for volunteers to just hold or touch these beautiful kids.

I've seen it for russian kids but not Israeli.

As for the OP, the cops arrest johns and drug buyers along with the dealers and prostitutes.

So, there is precedent.

True I think the main point of the topic is that he said he WOULD want to make it illegal and thus make any who did be punished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join