It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Like I said exceptions should be made.

I have been reasonable.

Both sides have valid arguments.

Truth and where are laws should be are inbetween.

If your health comes into question like in self defense....kill your kid costing your life.

edit on 4 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If your health comes into question like in self defense....kill your kid costing your life.

What is a woman's life? Are women relegated to slavery, being forced to serve the needs of the children they're forced to produce?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Then dont have sex. Give them up for adoption.

Use birth control.

Slavery? Lol

Move out.

Unless you were forced to MAKE A HUMAN, you have to consider ITS RIGHTS AS A PERSON.

get an operation and remove that power and responsibility if its too much.

I treat my genitals like person makers because they are.

I will be getting snipped or my wife will. Both maybe.

We dont want more kids. So we do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO AVOID MAKING KIDS.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Then dont have sex.

That's what I thought you would say. Does that apply to men too?

Give them up for adoption.

Turn your children over to the government because those who forced you to give birth know best!

Slavery? Lol

I'm a parent. Are you?

I treat my genitals like person makers because they are.

I smell BS!

edit on 3-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sure. If you dont want to be a mother or father....dont have sex. It is first and foremost PEOPLE MAKING. Vaginal traditional intercourse specifically.

Do oral, use toys, what ever. Dont ejaculate....a million ways....infinite. Dont have kids if you dont want them, because if you dont want them you will be looking for ways to kill them.

I AM A FATHER OF TWO. I am currently getting my son to sleep and watching my daughter, about to check homework while my wife is shopping.

Are you a parent?
I smell BS. Your kids enslave you? Then raise them differently.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I AM A FATHER OF TWO. I am currently getting my son to sleep and watching my daughter, about to check homework while my wife is shopping.

You're trying to get your son to sleep? My kids have kids that are older than your kids you are!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So?

Does my point require being a grand parent who is out of touch with the world to be true?

Anything about my point and not ME you would like to address? No grandma?

Ok

What have I said that was incorrect? Nothing?

Then go after the ball not the player.

Nothing was. It made sense so now you go after me since my argument STANDS.

That generally means you lost a debate.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: kerrichin

I am not deciding the way I dont choose who goes on death row.

That is close to a value SHE is making for all of us.

A woman getting a late term abortion is alone when deciding with no oversight and with no bearing on reality beyond HER perception of it.

I am sorry. DONT HAVE SEX, THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO KILL A FETUS.

have sex,but use a condom, birth control, the morning after, daily birth control, get an operation, what ever. There are choices to avoid getting pregnant. Once a PERSON exists it has rights like the mother....more.

Showing up months after you basically just had sex for fun with a healthy child you were not FORCED to have and that poses no health risk is MURDER for fun..

Late term is insane. A couple months is iffy. The morning after is fine. Have an abortion. Take a pill every day if you have sex for fun. Its cool. Have 30 abortions a month.

no woman goes to have an abortion for fun i have yet to see a woman skip into a clinic to have one or smiling for that fact. and you say no health risks, yet how many women lived after child birth in the past how many die now due to complications childbirth is not safe it is dangerous and deadly.
late term abortions are for just such occasions when the woman is at risk of dying why should she dye. what happens if she leaves behind more children who are now motherless but as long as that fetus lives who cares who even cares what happens to it once it has that birth certificate as long as it is born.
late term abortions are rare and for medical reasons and to say its for fun is laughable if not scary if people think that.
again i have never seen a woman take the abortion route lightly and those tiny majority who do need help and to be fair should not be bringing life into the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have seen women take it lightly. Specifically young ones.

My neice is 19 and pregnant now. Sex for fun all the time.

Now will get an abortion when ever. Isnt even sad about it. Isnt sick either. Just wants to keep the party going.

Still lives the same way.

Will probably kill a kid once a year.

She has a right to kill a person a year?

Really? Interesting values.....

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So?

Read the thread, bro! Your dinosaur points of view have been, and are continuing to be be addressed.

FACTOID: You want to punish women by forcing them to give birth for the crime of having sex for pleasure.

You're a parent and should know better. Hypocrite!

edit on 3-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thats complete BS.

If this is not law...factoid it isnt, then this is all BS.

Trump would NOT punish women.

I am a parent so I know better.

Dont take sex as a game. It is people making and as such is serious

You are grasping at straws.

You failed to prove how being old and out of touch made your point valid and mine not so for being young and relevant.

Also I raise me kids. I doubt you did.

Go have a martini and bitch to the golden girls about your kids a maid raised.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Who decides when they are living?

Thats the freaking problem

Use birth control and dont have vaginal intercourse like it is not HUMAN MAKING!

If its healthy, there is no risk to a mothers health and no one FORCED YOU TO MAKE A HUMAN....then there is no viable excuse to kill a human.

love how you keep talking about women not having sex im sorry are they having sex with themselves, are men not capable of thinking for them selves and saying no or using contraceptive. you know and with the whole contraceptive not being 100%.
also are you advocating anal sex, or any other form of sex not regarding vaginal then you should know that it doesnt matter if the sperm is inserted vaginally as long as it gets to the egg then it can cause pregnancy.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Do you expect to have any credibility with those kind of insults?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

And this whole subject is what?

This is the argumemt to laws not set in stone.

I take it you are done trying to convince people of its merit?

Now its just legal so shut up?

No

Its muder. Neither yours nor any generation will end this conversation.

It is an unjust law to many....hence the conversation about the young law we are still working out.

So by that logic this question doesnt apply to Trump because it is not legal to punish women since it is legal to have abortions.

Does that mean we are done here?

wait didnt you say that we should go with what society dictates just because well society voted in legal abortion so you should obey shouldn't you.

or is it we should obey what society says when you agree with it

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I said men too.

If you dont want kids DONT REPRODUCE....it makes kids.

Because if you dont want kids you will be looking for ways to kill them.

Adults choose when they F. If you cant decide if you want TO MAKE PEOPLE, remove that capability and all responsibility involved.

Use birth control.

dont have sex with the other sex. Be gay. Only do oral...how ever you like.

Vaginal intercourse males kids. Surprise.

Figure it out. What is everyone 14 and struggling to figure out how things work down there?

Stop making kids you then kill.

Its lazy and BS. irresponsible.

Killing people so you can have nice things.

BS

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have seen women take it lightly. Specifically young ones.

My neice is 19 and pregnant now. Sex for fun all the time.

Now will get an abortion when ever. Isnt even sad about it. Isnt sick either. Just wants to keep the party going.

Still lives the same way.

Will probably kill a kid once a year.

She has a right to kill a person a year?

Really? Interesting values.....

weel perhaps your brother/sister pr brother ion law/sister in law needs to teach her to use contracteption. one person does not count for all women.
perhaps she needs concelling about her life who knows. but if she enjoys sex so be it her body but teach her contracptives for gods sake its not just about pregnancy but also infections
i too know women who have had abortions and they did not take it lightly believe me.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thats complete BS.

If this is not law...factoid it isnt, then this is all BS.

Trump would NOT punish women.

I am a parent so I know better.

Dont take sex as a game. It is people making and as such is serious

You are grasping at straws.

You failed to prove how being old and out of touch made your point valid and mine not so for being young and relevant.

Go have a martini and bitch to the golden girls about your kids a maid raised.

sex for pleasure is as old as time its self. people have tried to stop that with religion and law but you wont it will always be.
people who cant have kids enjoy it, people post menopausal enjoy it and so they should why not. if they want to let them but think of contracptives but again not 100% effective if you are fertile

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

that was one example.

perhaps the few people you have seen or never seen abuse the practice of abortion dont speak for all society or those who are forced to share the world with them.

I can understand why some dont want capital punishment. Some cant get why we dont want abortion like it was nothing.

stop making humans you can just kill while inside you. This is the late information age. Figure out if you want kids and act accordingly. There are options up the ass to control if you have or dont have kids, no matter how fertile you are, pardon the pun.

Take it seriously. A penis in a vagina will make a human if the penis ejaculates in said vagina. Surprise!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hmm... that's funny..
I've raised three sons, only wanted one, the thought of killing the other two never really crossed my mind....
my oldest son wasn't even three years old when my youngest was born. having kids that close together, well it isn't really healthy for mom. and, that third kids was a bitch to carry. I have difficulty walking, doctors telling me I shouldn't be picking up my kids, a two year old constantly having be chased down and well, gotten out of mischief.

after my first son was born, well, the doctor gave me good reasons why birth control wasn't really a great option for me anymore. other medical conditions made many of the other types of birth control not that wise either. and well, we couldn't afford for me to get a tubal, thus the little staircase of kids.

if I had gotten pregnant after that third kid, there was no way I was going to try to carry the baby to term. I had three kids who needed me able bodied!! not bed ridden or afraid to walk or pick them up.

your advice that women should just say no when they don't want to have kids flies in the face of what every church in this country teaches women. your portrayal of women who abort their babies as being stupid teens just having fun doesn't fit quite a few women out there. your idea that it should be a jury of peers who decides when an abortion is appropriate seems to ignore the important fact that the best people to judge weather it is appropriate or not is the women involved and her doctor!

there's plenty of countries out there who are doing what you suggest, Ireland is one of them... Poland is another....
doctor's opinions are often ignore, and well, women die, or spend the rest of their lives suffering for the results.
if they ever adopted such a system here, I would be really quite persistent and insistent that those peers who are tasked with making the judgement all have their names put in the hat, and well, the name that was drawn would be tasked with the care of not only the baby if it survived, but also any other dependents the mother may leave behind if the judgement was found to be wrong. if there is someone who is willing to take custody of the child, like the father, well, that's fine, but still that father will also have to work for a living so well, the person would be responsible for the financial support of a main and babysitter! this might ensure that the jury of peers would place the health and welfare of the mother into consideration instead of just running by their need to act like morality police!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

sorry, you must be raped every time.

you cant pull out?

you cant take a pill?

you cant do oral?

you cant fix your instinctual need to have your partner finish inside you?

not buying it.

in many cases you can get FREE BIRTH CONTROL from a plethora of groups worried about over population. There are so many options for both partners its a lie that all are not an option for health or financial reasons.

You must have missionary sex only or your church is really important in your bedroom.

We dont have kids we dont want. We must be magical or our prayers were answered by magical spirits killing my sperm or my wifes eggs.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join