It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am still waiting for those of you who want to wage war against those who are pro life by standing up for those women who are jailed and imprisoned by our legal system for using their body for sex!

No women are being jailed for using their bodies for sex. Sex isn't illegal, as long as it between consenting adults. The government does, however, have the right to regulate commerce. Prostitution is commerce. It's all about taxes. Not morality.

edit on 30-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I am still waiting for those of you who want to wage war against those who are pro life by standing up for those women who are jailed and imprisoned by our legal system for using their body for sex!

Prostitution is commerce. It's all about taxes. Not morality.

I'd argue that.

It's mostly the same people who fight right to abortion on religious moral grounds.

There's no other reason prostitution can't be taxed and regulated as commerce.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No women are being jailed for using their bodies for sex. Sex isn't illegal, as long as it between consenting adults. The government does, however, have the right to regulate commerce. Prostitution is commerce. It's all about taxes. Not morality.

Wait what?

Ask a hooker why she is in jail!

This isn't about commerce, but the right of a woman to do as she pleases with her body!!!!! Wakey Wakey!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That interview..... Trump is an arrogant ass.... he schmoozes and people think it is poliitcal/campaign talk.... punish women! .... how much worse can it get???.... that interview was like listening to the drunk uncle propound at a family gathering.... only the drunk uncle is not running for POTUS..... the drunk uncle is not dangerous, but Trump is...

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
and before you get all preachy, pretty much everyone here lambasts islam for being stuck in the dark ages, at least they allow it.

As does Israel

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Shows you what a mucked up world we live in, you can get jailed for smoking a plant that can only harm yourself but end a life and that's a right to choose.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I have never ever used a prostitute but they have my up most respect' I hold them in very high regard and i'm going to explain why. In 1980s I was taxi driving in Scotland and I picked up a paraplegic guy. He said do I smell of sh** I said no, (we get asked this often from disabled people as they have trouble using the toilet) anyway I asked ihim where he was going' Massage parlour was the answer and this is what he told me. He said they take him in and shower him and do the business then they dress him and only charge £5. Now these woman that are looked down on by society did the most kindest thing you could ever do for someone in that position. A week later I picked him up from a trendy bar and the woman in seats were pointing at him and laughing I could see he was upset so told them to belt it, I thought you are all in your designer gear and not one of them had the class of a prostitute, you can give me a nun a nurse and in my mind prostitutes are up there with them, I really have a high regard for prostitutes as caring human beings.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
...if abortion were illegal.

Why are so many people unable to differentiate between legal and illegal?

It is a very simple concept.

If somebody does something illegal it goes without saying they will and should be punished for it.

Exactly what I was thinking when first seeing this negative Trump story of the hour. Why was a thread created to disclose that Donald Trump feels that those break the law should be punished?

I guess we've gone too many hours without a major news story...sigh.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember, you're arguing with people who have no idea what laws "illegal aliens" broke.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ask a hooker why she is in jail!
This isn't about commerce, but the right of a woman to do as she pleases with her body!!!!! Wakey Wakey!!!!

Don't be obtuse! She's in jail because she charged money for her services, not because she had sex.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Where are the women's rights advocates when it comes to protecting those women who choose to accept money for sex?

When it comes to abortion? ROAR!!!!!!

Prostitution?

Meow.....

There are plenty of activists who are single minded about their activism. Many others are probably either not interested in the prostitution angle or maybe even hate prostitutes and what they do.

But there are some true feminist activists who actually do fight for a prostitutes right to sell her body. Many of them are ex or current prostitutes as well. They set up clinics for health checks and stuff. So they are out there but not many because most of those activists don't identify with those prostitutes and probably think they hurt the image of women by doing that.

It's hypocritical and you're right they should be out fighting for them to, but oh well. But there are some that do.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

As stated. He said neither "legal" or "illegal".

Listen to the live interview.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Donald Trump feels that those break the law should be punished?

By banning abortion, Donald Trump and friends would create a whole new class of criminals, pregnant women and their doctors.

edit on 30-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well perhaps there are people advocating for it to be legal but you seemed to be upset that you only see people making a fuss over abortion on the news but never prostitution. That may be because the MSM isn't pushing that agenda but there are people who advocate it.

That said, abortion effects more women than selling your body for sex so that's probably the answer you're looking for.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Any kind of legislation that punishes women for abortion is going to end up punishing women for any problems related to birth. Miscarriages included.

Can you imagine how many innocent women would be getting dragged though the system and being punished??

This is Trumps stupidest idea yet and shows a serious problem.

It's like he's trying to throw away his chance at president for no reason at this point. I don't know why he'd even go near this topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No no no.

The OP is presenting this with the same twist the MSM is using.

If something is technically illegal..........?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's an interesting question, did Trump ever have a child aborted? If ever asked I can tell you he'll say no.

But I wonder... chances are if he did he made her sign an NDA and threatened to sue her, and God know what else, if she ever went public.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I guess you missed the part where I said more so than any of the other politician. Funny you bring up Clinton because I don't support her at all and also consider her to be a liar and flip flopper. Really, she's apart of the establishment, the wealthy elite. They fill her bank account and shes their servant.

Trump lies and flip flops more than shes does and that's no exaggeration. You support Trump huh?
edit on 30-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well perhaps there are people advocating for it to be legal but you seemed to be upset that you only see people making a fuss over abortion on the news but never prostitution. That may be because the MSM isn't pushing that agenda but there are people who advocate it.

That said, abortion effects more women than selling your body for sex so that's probably the answer you're looking for.

Seriously? Birth control is cheap and widely available! You mean to tell me women are too stupid to realize what happens if they have sex unprotected?

Maybe instead of birth control, we should have women who get pregnant more than once and want an abortion have their tubes tied?

Try as you might, but you really don't believe women have a right to do what they want with their bodies when the only time you ROAR is over abortion..........
edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Whats he going to do punish Hillary Clinton too? It was reported recently by her ex close associate that she has had multiple, many abortions and only kept Chelsea for polital business reasons. It would be wise to use a condom or some other form of birth control during sex. That would be the responsible choice.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually I support Sanders, last cycle Ron Paul, and I'm torn if Sanders isn't nominated between writing him in or voting for Gary to help him reach 5%. Either way, I will never vote for Trump or Clinton. They're both terrible but Clinton is the lesser of 2 evils there and curse Trump for making me say such a thing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join