It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
WHY IS THIS NOT INTHE HOAX BIN?????

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If a man or woman wants to sell their body for money they should be allowed because not only is it the oldest profession in the world it's also a victimless crime.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

In fact I don't see anyone in this thread so far who actually believes it. It's clearly word lawyering and playing 'gotcha' because he didn't completely clarify after hack loser sh** faux-journalist Chris Mathews got lucky and tripped him up a little for a sound bite that isn't even convincing.

So you are saying this another one of those times he says something and his followers know what he means isn't what he said.

So we should add that to the list.

A wall but not a wall.
Killing civilian families of terrorists ,but not.
Forbidding an entire faith of people from entering the country, but not really.
Ending birthright citizenship sort of.
Recommissioning battleships like USS Iowa.
Supporting Jenny McCarthy’s Vaccine/Autism Manifesto.

If he does win let's hope his staff can discern between what he says and what he means.

edit on 30-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Well, I am old school and believe in those who misbehave to be punished?

The title the OP used was a misrepresentation of the source and title they chose to misrepresent.

It shouldn't be in the hoax bin, but the OP should be corrected for their dishonest behavior?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seeker1963

If a man or woman wants to sell their body for money they should be allowed because not only is it the oldest profession in the world it's also a victimless crime.

Well damn! We agree something!

Still doesn't answer my question.

Where are the women's rights advocates when it comes to protecting those women who choose to accept money for sex?

When it comes to abortion? ROAR!!!!!!

Prostitution?

Meow.....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CrazyWater

I think women are punished for having abortions.

They have killed a living human growing inside of them. Who could do that without becoming damaged?

If they didn't Trump would probably have hundreds of illicit kids by now him and many others we supposedly look up to and make leaders.

As far as your feelings on the matter are you a Woman? We had an abortion when the wife was in her late 30's it was a risky thing and we both were done with the child raising, to us it was a small clump of cells a couple weeks of growth and certainly that did not damage anyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

To each his own, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

He is all over the place but yes he did say it.

Asked what a ban on abortion would entail, Trump said: “Well you know you’ll go back to a position like they had, where people will perhaps go to illegal places, but you have to ban it.”

edit on 30-3-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CrazyWater

Trump flip flopping? Say it ain't so!

He's become a pro flip flopper! More so than any other politician! A hallmark trade of a pathological liar.

Yes, Trump flip-flops, as anyone running for POTUS. Good to see you only point out Trump.

ETA You think Trump is a pathological liar? And Hillary is not? Really?

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes I certainly would hope so. Making decisions about another person's whole life and body is ridiculous I feel.

Did you perhaps catch the special on Tv about the hundreds of Israeli babies dropped at the hospital because no one wants them? They were becoming ill because they were untouched, unheld wich will effect them for life. They were begging for volunteers to just hold or touch these beautiful kids.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yes I certainly would hope so. Making decisions about another person's whole life and body is ridiculous I feel.

Did you perhaps catch the special on Tv about the hundreds of Israeli babies dropped at the hospital because no one wants them? They were becoming ill because they were untouched, unheld wich will effect them for life. They were begging for volunteers to just hold or touch these beautiful kids.

Yet we have tons of couples wanting to adopt but they are forced to jump thru years of hoops to just get a child they can love and have legally?

Feel like your being played yet?
edit on 30-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
good write up in theguardian.
as always hilarious watching trump disciples try and defend him.
still dumbfounded however that any civilised nation would want a ban on abortion, why not ban all minor procedures?
and before you get all preachy, pretty much everyone here lambasts islam for being stuck in the dark ages, at least they allow it.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yes, Trump flip-flops, as anyone running for POTUS. Good to see you only point out Trump.

ETA You think Trump is a pathological liar? And Hillary is not? Really?

Swills has said he will be voting for Gary Johnson I am leaning that way myself. Just because someone doesn't support Trump doesn't mean They support Hillary. It isn't an either or election we do have choices.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump thought that this was what conservatives wanted to hear.

Then he found out that the most extreme anti-abortionist never call for punishment of the woman.

So this time Trump like any old politician who says something stupid, had to retract what he said

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When all else fails turn the thread into a Hillary thread!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

When did that happen?

Not seeing it!

Sorry but you have been a member long enough to know how to reply to someone who said something you disagree with, and being you just pulled a comment out of the air makes me wonder......

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

When all else fails vilify a 'right' winger because that clump of cells in a womb deserves the same rights they are guaranteed once they get out of one.

And scream 'reproductive' rights when that isn't even in question.

The 'problem' is the fact women can, but don't want to live with the consequences.

So vilify Trump, and justify MURDER.,

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
...if abortion were illegal.

Why are so many people unable to differentiate between legal and illegal?

It is a very simple concept.

If somebody does something illegal it goes without saying they will and should be punished for it.

The original interview with Chris Matthews has Trump saying it without legal or illegal. He says it more than once to the interviewer. Matthews asks 10 cents or 10 years? And Trump says "I don't know". The interview is widely available.

I truly believe woman should have a right to do with their body as they wish!

My question to those of you who preach that like the gospel?

Where the hell are you when it comes to preventing the police from arresting prostitutes by the thousands on a nightly basis?

I think prostitution should be legal and regulated.

I don't think it's anyone else's business.

Good enough?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
...if abortion were illegal.

Why are so many people unable to differentiate between legal and illegal?

It is a very simple concept.

If somebody does something illegal it goes without saying they will and should be punished for it.

The original interview with Chris Matthews has Trump saying it without legal or illegal. He says it more than once to the interviewer. Matthews asks 10 cents or 10 years? And Trump says "I don't know". The interview is widely available.

I truly believe woman should have a right to do with their body as they wish!

My question to those of you who preach that like the gospel?

Where the hell are you when it comes to preventing the police from arresting prostitutes by the thousands on a nightly basis?

I think prostitution should be legal and regulated.

I don't think it's anyone else's business.

Good enough?

So do I!

I am still waiting for those of you who want to wage war against those who are pro life by standing up for those women who are jailed and imprisoned by our legal system for using their body for sex!

I think I made myself clear on that earlier?

Stand up for all women and what they do with their bodies, otherwise I find it hard to take you seriously when you cherry pick your cause?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join