It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protester SLUGS Elderly Trump Supporter in the Face: VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I heard about this today on the radio and looked up the video when I got home.
This was an incident from a Trump rally yesterday.
An elderly male Trump supporter was waiting in line to get into the event, when a young woman comes up from the crowd of Anti-Trump protesters and starts yelling profanities at the man...and accusing him of touching her breast.
The man says he never touched her...and then he held his hands in the air while she was yelling at him.
She then swings and hits him in the face.
Another person in the crowd spays mace in her face...and she walks away with her surrounding group of protesters.
This was all captured on film...and a witness was later interviewed who said the man was never even near her...never touched her and that the woman was trying to start an incident with people.

The full film and interview is supposed to be shown tonight on The Hannity show.

Clearly this was contrived on the protester's part.

Anti-Trump supporter slugs elderly Trump supporter in the face at a Janesville, Wisconsin rally Tuesday. The entire event was caught on video.
That anti-Trump protester was screaming profanities at the Trump supporter then smacked him in the face.

VIDEO:

UPDATED W/INTERVIEW:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

UPDATE:

EXCLUSIVE: Eyewitnesses Speak Out After Teen Punches Elderly Trump Supporter, Gets Pepper Sprayed

Multiple outlets reported on video Tuesday morning of a fifteen-year-old girl who was pepper sprayed after punching an elderly Trump supporter outside a rally in Wisconsin. Filmmakers Jeremy Segal and Andrew Marcus were at the rally and released exclusive interviews with eyewitnesses to Sean Hannity on Wednesday afternoon.

“A lady started yelling in my face and challenging why I was here at the rally,” the Trump supporter in the video explained. “I finally said ‘I’m proud to be here’ and I think it kind of escalated. Finally she took a swing at me.”

“She hit me, not badly. It’s not a big deal. But then over my right shoulder someone maced her. She ran,” he said.

Video of the incident released online begins with the teen alleging the Trump supporter groped her.

“She did hit him,” an eyewitness said. “Then somebody – I’m not sure who – I heard someone pulled mace on her and they got her.”

The teenager was part of an anti-Trump protest at the rally which reportedly drew 1,000 people in total.

Read more: www.hannity.com...
edit on 30-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yea but the police are looking for the accused groper and the macer. They already talked to this chick. Already posted focusing on the mace part.
edit on 30-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The crowds are the ones provoking this #### with all the robots holding up their phones to catch ## like this.... what a waste of time.... I am surprise the older man didn't swing back at that beyatchhhh-

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This is not a complete video of what happened.

Is there any footage at the time she alleges he touched her chest?

Edit:

Hard to come to any conclusion based on this footage.
edit on 30-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think this is the third thread on this subject

I think this was the first one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Which of the two of them is a presidential candidate again?

America you are crazy, go to bed.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It seems from over the pond America is headed for some serious civil unrest. It seems both sides are itching for a big fight. There's no need, but people have been whipped up, by a frantic media sensationalism. A collective madness

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the words of the late Rodney King, "Can't we just all get along?"
edit on 30-3-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: RIP Rodney

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I was going to post something flippant, instead I'll just shake my head and calmly state that an anti-Trump protestor will kill someone before the summer is over.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One story somewhere said the girl was 15.

Somebody proved she is 19.

Either way, the instigator (the girl) threw the first punch and got sprayed.

This one is worth 100,000 votes.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
These are not your mama and papa's protesters, people. These kids are being taught tactics of disruption.

It has several names, but "invasive disruption" is used quite a bit. These "kids" and those that are behind them are using specific techniques and methods taught to them by instigators behind an agenda to create disruption and perpetrate actions that will result in a certain response. The kids are tools.

Girls/women are to scream "assault". Never mind that they are being disruptive...they get up in your face and get loud and violent and accusatory spouting insults in order to create a response so that the opposition will get accused of some kind of violent response so the media can run with it.

Kids are easily manipulated and those behind these types of agendas know it and use it effectively.

I truly believe a lot of this demographic have been programmed and brainwashed to hyper react to certain memes and micro particles of information that can be used as triggers to ignite their violent hyper reactive emotions.
edit on 30-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

These kids are being taught tactics of disruption.

It has several names, but "invasive disruption" is used quite a bit. These "kids" and those that are behind them are using specific techniques and methods taught to them by instigators behind an agenda to create disruption and perpetrate actions that will result in a certain response. The kids are tools.

Ok, now you have the burden of proving they are being taught these "tactics" and by whom. What are those specific techniques and who are the "instigators"?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: queenofswords

These kids are being taught tactics of disruption.

Ok, now you have the burden of proving they are being taught these "tactics" and by whom. What are those specific techniques and who are the "instigators"?

I'm thinking about starting a thread about it with all the source material. Coming soon to a forum near you.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

top topics

join