It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's campaign manager Lewandowski's Prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The real question is, is officer Bujnoski a Dem, Rep , or Ind and will he be voting because he is the one who investigated and said there was probable cause to make charges.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh wait. This is a WND article. I should have known... The "news" outlet for fake outrage and when that doesn't work, just make # up!

Ok, is this source more to your liking?

"Boston Herald: Prosecutor Handling Lewandowski's Case a Hillary Supporter"

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If it hasn't been mentioned already...It appears the reporter who pressed charges, also had written a book she is trying to hype.

This event would be a very nice vehicle for publicity.

According to Trump, Fields was touching him, which according to Florida law, is simple battery. I agree that it is all a grandstand to sell her book.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Florida law states its battery to "intentionally" touch someone, or the intentional causing of bodily harm. Brushing up against someone in a crowded venue doesn't count as intentional, otherwise you'd be able to charge everyone in a crowded train or bus with Battery.

And if he states she touched him intentionally the video doesn't show anything like that as far as I could see.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Why bother explaining those things. Even though Lewandowski is a proven liar even though he would rather attack her through media instead of ignoring her or apologising like a sensible human being Trump believes him so we should believe in Trump and support Lewandowski.

That about sums up what I am seeing from his supporters.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yea, i'm kinda confused about the cognative dissonance going on... We have video that shows him grabbing her, that's indisputable. But people are still saying "well, it didn't LOOK that hard" and "She's a crybaby" and "She's just trying to get attention!" but that isn't the point. The point is that he imposed himself on another person physically, and no one has the right to do that. I'm seeing red-blooded Americans who would probably throw a punch if someone manhandled their wife in that way (and rightly so) dismissing her complaint.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: xuenchen

Funny ass hell watching all of those who bitch about our corrupt legal system, our corrupt government, are now defending what they hate, because the corrupt system is willing to prosecute someone based not on their action, but because of the political persona they represent!!!!

Fun times!

Supporting a presidential candidate as a lawyer is a sign of corruption?

Your words!

Do you really want to say you're educated and not realize that Prosecuting Attorneys ARE political?

Yet you bitch everyday about the corruption in politics! (at least on the right)

So lawyers aren't allowed to vote then?

Did I say that?

I am not the one pretending that political aims are absolutely not part of the equation of this OP! You are!

Love it when people try and put words in my mouth.....

Lol. The premise of this thread is laughable at best.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join