It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning To Israel ALIYAH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm

The the descendants of Jacob's 12 patriarch sons were called the nation of Israel.In about 920 BCE the nation of Israel split into two kingdoms.The Northern kingdom (10 tribes) which was named Israel because it contained the tribe of Ephraim whom received the 1st born birthright from Jacob..and the Southern kingdom of Judah mostly comprised of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin some Levites and anyone who wanted to join.

In about about 720 BCE the Northern kingdom of Israel was captured by the Assyrians and soon after dispersed amongst the nations(the most prominent becoming the Samaritan’s) and since that time there has not been a genetic people “Israel” nor ever will again.As for Judah they also were later captured by Babylon and had a multiple transformations in the last 3,000 years.In other words it is impossible to accurately verify ANY genetic descendants of Jacob(Israel).

The truth is the scriptures does not specify genetic Israel or Judah as the “people” of the creator God.Israel(which means struggles with Elohim..Gods) is used as an archetype of ALL of mankind which means ALL of mankind are the people of the creator God.

The self chosen separatist-elitist are the ones that claim they alone are the chosen of the creator God when that is patently false.That is the heavy veil of blindness that is over their religious mind.They seek to prove who they are by a book that offers zero verification and only fuels their religious rhetoric.

There is nothing special about the physical land called Israel to the creator God because it is NOT the promised land.The promised land is ISRAEL’s(all of mankind) new LIFE(spirit).That is the promise of Yahoshua(which means Yahweh delivers/saves) to deliver ALL of creation(including all of mankind) from Hades which means the grave..the realm of death and the realm of imperception(mans religion).

This deliverance is what Yahoshua proclaimed by statement(preaching)..the Good news…. it is NOT the bad news of religion(Christianity,Islam,Judaism etc etc) salvation of “buts’” as in….. blah, blah, blah(traditions of men)..BUT…..

These things are all clearly written in the scriptures however they cannot be known by reading or studying the scriptures as the religious believe.The truth of the creator God can only be revealed BY the creator God through their revelation.That is when the veil is lifted.As long as a person tries to justify a relationship(communion) with the creator God by belief through faith of their religion they will remain blind.The evidence is everywhere with billions of people fallen in a ditch following other blind men not knowing they are blind but believing they can see.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Do you have a yellow trench coat and hat?

LOL!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Man if this is not the same person it is a consorted group that is for sure.

We have read this same info in a dozen or more threads already and down a dozen more rabbit trails on a dozen more threads.

It is just getting old.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

all men are made n the image of God. But only one nation has beem promised the kingdom and the chosen to serve him as a nation of priest.

you could scramble all the DNA and God will still be able to count them as numerous as the stars and sands.

I believe in the literal sons of Israel, who shall serve him forever as promised.

edit on 30-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qwerm
I am a Christian for 26 years now and for some odd reason I have always had a fascination for Jews and this was all the more reinforced when I became a Christian.
3 Weeks ago I discovered through research on my family tree that I am Jewsish for as far back as hundreds of years through my Mother.
My knowledge of the Bible states that the Jews will return to Israel and that it will eventually become the capital of the world and be the most immoral place on Earth.
I am also aware that the Bible says that there is no Jew for as long as the Church is on the Earth.
So my question is; should I do ALIYAH and return to my home and my people, or am I not a Jew in the eyes of God?

The modern state of Israel is an attempt to lure Jews into one place in an attempt to eradicate them. Don't go to Israel until the Messiah returns. That is my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The Jews, according to Paul, read the old covenant with a veil over their minds, a veil which is only removed when a man turns to the Lord

Thanks for clarifying your understanding of Paul further
Jesus did not ask the Jews to worship Jesus; not interested in doing that despite reverence for INRI

OP: moving to the land of bible's Jack is only going to be beneficial to you if you feel compelled
And if you do, bear in mind that you may not purchase land or build anything outside UN approved bits already overbuilt without the very real possibility of your home being bulldozed down, your # seized, and being called a supporter of apartheid, no matter how you treat your neighbours or how respectful you are of their similarities and differences.

Unless you're rich, in which case you're missing the point of spirituality from the start.

You may and probably should begin that journey by practising Judaism discreetly where ever you are now. It's harder than it looks.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

yes that veil of the eyes of Israel is removed if they believe the gospel of the grace of God. However those who do not but believe during the great tribulation will have the words of God placed into their hearts and their eyes wil be oppen to Jesus as their messiah the one they crucified/pierced.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't think Christianity excludes you from a Jewish inheritance, it didn't for the Apostles.

I'd go so far as to say the reverse holds water as well.

Unless somehow the equation of INRI with the creator is a prerequisite of Christianity.
Doesn't seem so from what I've understood of the NT so far, but it has been said.
Then again I like to think of Christianity as www.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

The the descendants of Jacob's 12 patriarch sons were called the nation of Israel.In about 920 BCE the nation of Israel split into two kingdoms.The Northern kingdom (10 tribes) which was named Israel because it contained the tribe of Ephraim whom received the 1st born birthright from Jacob..and the Southern kingdom of Judah mostly comprised of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin some Levites and anyone who wanted to join.

In about about 720 BCE the Northern kingdom of Israel was captured by the Assyrians and soon after dispersed amongst the nations(the most prominent becoming the Samaritan’s) and since that time there has not been a genetic people “Israel” nor ever will again.As for Judah they also were later captured by Babylon and had a multiple transformations in the last 3,000 years.In other words it is impossible to accurately verify ANY genetic descendants of Jacob(Israel).

The truth is the scriptures does not specify genetic Israel or Judah as the “people” of the creator God.Israel(which means struggles with Elohim..Gods) is used as an archetype of ALL of mankind which means ALL of mankind are the people of the creator God.

The self chosen separatist-elitist are the ones that claim they alone are the chosen of the creator God when that is patently false.That is the heavy veil of blindness that is over their religious mind.They seek to prove who they are by a book that offers zero verification and only fuels their religious rhetoric.

There is nothing special about the physical land called Israel to the creator God because it is NOT the promised land.The promised land is ISRAEL’s(all of mankind) new LIFE(spirit).That is the promise of Yahoshua(which means Yahweh delivers/saves) to deliver ALL of creation(including all of mankind) from Hades which means the grave..the realm of death and the realm of imperception(mans religion).

This deliverance is what Yahoshua proclaimed by statement(preaching)..the Good news…. it is NOT the bad news of religion(Christianity,Islam,Judaism etc etc) salvation of “buts’” as in….. blah, blah, blah(traditions of men)..BUT…..

These things are all clearly written in the scriptures however they cannot be known by reading or studying the scriptures as the religious believe.The truth of the creator God can only be revealed BY the creator God through their revelation.That is when the veil is lifted.As long as a person tries to justify a relationship(communion) with the creator God by belief through faith of their religion they will remain blind.The evidence is everywhere with billions of people fallen in a ditch following other blind men not knowing they are blind but believing they can see.

Thanks, BTW you are the 1st person to have ever mentioned the correct name Yahoshua in my hearing for decades.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

As long as a person tries to justify a relationship(communion) with the creator God by belief through faith of their religion they will remain blind.The evidence is everywhere with billions of people fallen in a ditch following other blind men not knowing they are blind but believing they can see.

Nicely put.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol
Even God did not ask people to worship him-if you look carefully, this is always a recommendation coming from other people.
However, Jesus did expect people to believe in Jesus.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: coomba98

Do you have a yellow trench coat and hat?

LOL!
Don't get the joke....explain?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: wisvol
Even God did not ask people to worship him-if you look carefully, this is always a recommendation coming from other people.
However, Jesus did expect people to believe in Jesus.

Off subject, then what was the book of psalms all about, surely praise and adoration is worship no?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm I don't seem to be able to find the post here that mentioned that Paul considered himself a Jew after conversion, (or maybe only gentiles are converted) perhaps to say when he became a Christian.

Anyhow yes that's quite right I had forgotten about that, I guess I remain a Jew after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Even God did not ask people to worship him-if you look carefully, this is always a recommendation coming from other people. However, Jesus did expect people to believe in Jesus.

God states that nothing besides him may be worshipped, in the ten commandments.
It does not imply so directly that he is to be worshipped, yet people naturally worship, for most of us.
The injunction to not worship people or rocks does lead this majority to turn their natural inclination to the creator in stead, which is a more sensible proposition in my opinion.

I believe in me and you also, but will not worship either.

I was responding to your statement that

The Jews, according to Paul, read the old covenant with a veil over their minds

And certainly most Jews do read the covenant with a veiled mind.
As other believers their own texts.
Yet Paul as a Jew claiming that he sees through the veil is evidence that the generalization is ill advised.
Also, Paul is (very) far from the best theologian, as far as the torah is concerned.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qwerm
Off subject, then what was the book of psalms all about, surely praise and adoration is worship no?

My comment was that God did not ask for worship. He asked for love and obedience, but his people offered respect, or "worship", because they thought it appropriate for his position and urged each other on to it.
The psalms fit that description. They are not "You must worship me". They are all "I will/we should worship him".

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

You do realize it is one of the most immoral places on Earth right now right?

I do not side with either side. I do not believe one side has more rights over the space than the other, I don't believe either side has suffered more or less at the hands of the other. I have no ill feelings towards either side, and I wish they could stop fighting. I do not now, nor have i ever felt i had a solution for their fighting. I am merely a passive observer. Terrible things have, and continue to happen to both sides.

Hahahahahaha!
Riiiiight!

I find it interesting that most practicing racists find somewhere before or after their 'attack' to disclaim their racism!
As you have done.

Know ThySelf!
edit on 31-3-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think that this vid made by 2 Jews sums up what is really real when thinking about Judaism and Israel .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join