It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For ATS Female Intuition On 2 Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Women have excellent intuition better than men, and they can sniff out lying cheaters better than anybody.
I have seen plenty of men chime in on this but not many women, here is your chance.
I don't care where you stand in the political field, left, right centre up down, don't care.
What I want you to do is view these videos in a vacuum of no political favor, is her language; facial and body language making her look guilty ?

The accused Amanda Carpenter

So women of ATS what say you, guilty of adultery or not ?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Going by her mannerisms, I'd say yes. She's hiding something.
However that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't know, I would believe her although I remember reading somewhere that people often look to the left when being dishonest.
She seems truthful to me but, perhaps I am just gullible.

I, in the interest of honesty, did not watch the entire video (completely looking to the right here).

I don't know why this seems to come up every single election. To me, it really hits below the belt. It always comes down to 'who's sleeping with who'...
I believe people get married for different reasons and people have affairs for different reasons.

Some folks have (fringe as it may be) have 'open' type of relationships. Are her husband or Cruz's wife saying anything publicly about the alleged affair?

I don't think people's deeply personal situations should be paraded around the country to be judged and perhaps their ENTIRE lives ruined because of (maybe one) instance of infidelity or made up stories that may or may not even be true.

So, rambling on...yes I believe her but, if it is proven one day that she is being dishonest it wouldn't matter to me either way.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Going by her mannerisms, I'd say yes. She's hiding something.
However that's just my opinion.

My opinion too. For me, it was in the second video, where she has a quick frown when she answered the question regarding having an extramarital affair. But my gut said that it wasn't with Cruz but with someone else, and she was sort of inner wincing from being on the spot about that. Also, the way she looked at him when she finished the sentence to see if he was buying her answer.

Again, my opinion based on a gut reaction. Of course, that does't make it true. From the rest of that video and the first video, I couldn't get a feeling in any direction.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A couple things I questioned. She was continuously looking down to her left...as if to ease or not face what was being said. At the same time it would be difficult information to address.

The other thing is how quickly she moved on about a lawsuit not even acknowledging the possibility of a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I am not trained in "reading" people to look for honest or dishonest cues. I try to avoid it, because it has gotten me in trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
She acts like she is guilty of something. Maybe it wasn't with Cruz. She's very shifty. She won't maintain eye contact. Rapid blinking. Looking down and to the left repeatedly. She has inappropriate laughter. Her reaction is just wrong. Untrustworthy behavior. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Great video, thanks...no lie.

(I'm looking for an emoji that supports this, but now I'm feeling paranoid!) Ah...this will do:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah, she is hiding something. This could hurt the future of her career, it's in her best interest to file against the Enquirer but yet she doesn't? The Enquirer has some sort of proof Imho. Politicians are the sleaziest people on the planet, I wouldn't let one of these people or advisors into my house.

STM

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here is what one poster said on another forum

Let's put it this way. She's had a affair behind her husband's back, whether it be Cruz or someone else. When asked if she had a affair with Cruz, she answered No with her eyes closed which is a sign for lying. She also looked down when she talked about being faithful to her husband which is a sign of shame. She also blinked alot when she described these allegations as conspiracy theories which is a sign of nervousness and at one point, rolled her eyeballs up which is a sign of trying to remember something to say that may have been rehearsed instead of speaking from the heart.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She's guilty.

Methinks she denies too much. She looks down before saying no. That's hesitance.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

My mama instinct says they are all lying,or being deceptive in some manner.
Plus,I take all MSM with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 3302016 by justbe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

Guilty, is says clearly she was his aide they just left out the word SEX

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is hard to tell as most of her face doesn't move / give expression (Botox maybe?). That being said, she ever so quickly side stepped the 'are you going to sue' question, which if you were totally innocent and especially in the 'sue your a$$ off at the drop of a hat capital of the world' you would be chomping at the bit to do and be very vocal and threatening about it too. She also looked mighty relieved at the end of the first interview when the presenter cut short the accusations/interrogation from the other woman, then looked rather smug like she won that argument. Don't know if she is doing Cruz, but she certainly looks like she is doing something she wants to keep hidden.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's impossible to tell without being in the room with her and having a conversation with her unrelated to the accusation. Since emotions dont translate well through camera, unless you're an actor. Most people aren't.

But I will say yes, she's definitely lying, two minutes into the second video because she's avoiding the question. She's making it about sexism when it has nothing to do with sexism. She's talking about how unfortunate it is for other women in the same situation, but fails to give any names.

In my last job interview, I was hit with a weird question I had to think fast and lie for. I kept my answers vague and general and tried to keep it relatable (exactly what she's doing).

top topics

join