It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study links periodic mass extinctions to "Planet X"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: canDarian

If you can't be bothered to read then I fail to see the need to post. You reefer (loosely) to 2 entirely different theories, proposed by the same man, 30 years apart... The March 2016 theory (this thread) was published in Jan 2016 .

here's snips from the OP page linked

U of A Researcher Links Mass Extinctions to 'Planet X'
March 30, 2016 NEWS
Friday, April 01, 2016

...Whitmire and his colleague, John Matese, first published research on the connection between Planet X and mass extinctions in the journal Nature in 1985 while working as astrophysicists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Their work was featured in a 1985 Time magazine cover story titled, “Did Comets Kill the Dinosaurs? A Bold New Theory About Mass Extinctions.”

I read the story.... they cite the 1985 article in the present 1 April publication story about the then unheralded 'planet X' theory...

all of which is a planet X myth derived from the nemesis star hypothesis I first came across in the 1960s (as a late comer)

edit on st30145951492201482016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: canDarian

Wouldnt be surprised if this did happen. For years now the US government and Russia and other leading nations have built underground bases nearly as large as the above ground replicas with train systems and so forth. It is not surprising that this may be known and one of the reasons why such places are built. To not allow us to die this time around.

Considering how our world governments may afterall be working side by side other life that may know about such things.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ya can't just make this stuff up...

Planet X seems to be our Kryptonite....... The study huh..? it's 9:06, I probably have time to mow the lawn

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You've never seen a god, but that doesn't stop you from inserting him into a discussion about scientific theories.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join