It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study links periodic mass extinctions to "Planet X"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Do you think its important to have an object or are you fine with just math?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes planet 9 is referring to Nemesis the perturber..

The axis Is currently off coarse due to PX's gravitational forces, sunsets out of position and rising early etc, moon out of phase and position.

The info I posted is indeed a fact the Sahara was a lush clime 3600 years ago and was indeed thrust into an arid climate suddenly-due to PX.

My point is that the Op article is paving the way for the Planet X announcement if it act actually comes.

I see you've side stepped the years worth of my images of PX, probably a sensible thing as they haven't been debunked. The purpose of my post/s is to raise awareness of the imminent passage of PX, we should have a designated forum for it on ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: sosruko

Because they're talking about an unknown planet in a fixed orbit. What should they call it? Planet F?

Well played you saucey little monkey

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Your dates are well off about the Sahara desert it actually stopped being green about 5,000 years ago.

As for the moon being out of phase and position? Nope, it's exactly where it's meant to be.

Sunset is in its normal place and rises earlier as we are transitioning through the seasons.

Also, this thread has nothing at all to do with your pictures of clouds, lense flares, bad science, worse astronomy and pure ignorance.

Please stop with the off topic rubbish.
edit on 3132016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

we should have a designated forum for it on ATS.

We Do,

2 actually

LOL and Hoax forums.

I see you've side stepped the years worth of my images of PX, probably a sensible thing as they haven't been debunked.

That is probably because everyone that has looked at them has the same opinion that you take pics of clouds.

There can be no debunking because you fail to show any logic how your pics are anything else, people have tried to point things out to you, but its a waste of time.

The purpose of my post/s is to raise awareness of the imminent passage of PX,

So lets say it is imminent, what do you suggest?

You have said this numerous times about awareness but what have you suggested, you have show you fail to understand what would happen and how undeniable it would the whole world not just a select few like yourself that research on youtube and conspiracy sites.

It wouldn't need to be on the news, or announced by any leaders of the world.

To use the chemtrail meme, all you would have to do is look up.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The proof is there..

We have sunken forests on both sides of the Atlantic clearly stating there was a deluge accompanied by plate movement 3600 years ago, Ice core data plus much more.

Us Planet Xers have known this for years, but this article is also very telling and to me clearly says at the very least the establishment is dropping ever more less subtle hints alluding to Px coming soon..

"In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis. "

There's also the small matter of my own documentation of the object called Planet X that I've seen by the sun for two years. I've observed the object for hundreds of hours by bare eye. Get yourselves prepared I'm expecting May/June 2016 this is what my observations and the Eq pattern are indicating.

My photo thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Zoom in pic of my own from another occasion of the object sporting its 'wings'.

Another occasion and zoom in of my own image, showing the usual red orb this time enshrouded by a dust cloud.

This......again? You just do not ever give up do you?

Using another,entirely different thread to twist into evidence for your own, personal beliefs... AGAIN? How many times will the entire basis of your claims change? how many times will you try to convince yourself that some other phenomenon is all based on the "fact" of your beliefs?

Just, give it a rest man. seriously.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The Chinese have an uninterrupted history going back 4000 years. Where is their mention of this object that comes around every 3600 years? Also, for the last time, you're taking pictures of clouds.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"Then the human species found, in fact, the elusive 'Planet X', was a spaceship of their creators on Earth".

That would make epic Hollywood right?

Imagination and what is.. how the heck did this fixed/orbital planet concept even start?

I thought there was something in scriptures about wormwood? Star war like descriptions in earlier texts?

We really do live in a bubble lol.

Whatever the reality, earth will find out soon again

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kisin

Do you think its important to have an object or are you fine with just math?

Depends on the topic. Orbital mechanics are tried and true, if you've got all the relevant information

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

i think you answered my question, thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Yes planet 9 is referring to Nemesis the perturber..

The axis Is currently off coarse due to PX's gravitational forces, sunsets out of position and rising early etc, moon out of phase and position.

Except they're not.

The info I posted is indeed a fact the Sahara was a lush clime 3600 years ago and was indeed thrust into an arid climate suddenly-due to PX.

The arid climate part was a catastrophic readjustment of the climate in the area brought on by precession. As you would discover if you had read the actual paper and not the Nibirunian BS interpretation.

My point is that the Op article is paving the way for the Planet X announcement if it act actually comes.

It's not about Planet Xn. It's about Planet Xa.

I see you've side stepped the years worth of my images of PX, probably a sensible thing as they haven't been debunked

It's hard to look them up on an iPhone in the airport.

But since Nibiru is pure BS, I've no doubt they have been already.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They thought they had but weren't able to confirm the data as far as I know.

Evidence is mounting for it though.

That said, it is a bit tricky. A lot of sky to search, as we don't know WHERE in the predicted orbit it may be, or indeed how off that prediction might be.

But, I think the idea of it periodically (LONG periods) contributing to problems here on Earth isn't too far fetched.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: DexterRiley

I suggest we use "planet Xa" for the astronomic planet X, the Kuiper belt object, and "planet Xn" for the other one.

Actually, I like that idea. It is more descriptive, but you have to admit that it lacks the richness of FOO and BAR.

--dex

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

my understanding of what i have read previously, is that there are in fact up to 12 objects in this field they are talking about, however they have only included 6 in the study that indicate that their may be a large body hurtling through space out there. But its unclear why they didn't include the other 6 objects, and it may be because the data they provide doesn't fit with the theory if just 6 of them 12 objects are included in the calculations.

So if the other 6 objects out there don't fit the theory, why not explain whats happening? i think its all a big fuss over very little at this point.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: MidKnight

The article suggests that Planet X goes close enough to the Kuiper belt to move asteroids/comets towards us. The math doesn't add up.

Estimated orbit of Planet X = 200au-1300au from the sun.
Kuiper belt = 30au-50au from the sun.

Difference of 150au from the sun MINIMUM.

1au is 92,955,807.3 miles (distance from Earth to sun)

150au is 13,943,371,095 miles.

That's where my problem is.

Objects in the "scattered disk" extend much further out than the Kuiper Belt. Also, planetesimals are theorized to exist in the region between the Kuiper Belt and the (theoretical) Oort Cloud. They're usually referred to as "detached objects." Sedna is considered a "detached object" by some.

Harte
edit on 4/1/2016 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Chronico

Technically that video is how the sun, planets and moons move through the universe.

I do think it is slightly misleading though, as the whole galaxy is what is moving, not just our solar system.

Star for you though

In fact, the video is bogus. The Sun does move in the direction of its polar axis and the planets are not dragged along behind it.

Harte

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

The arid climate part was a catastrophic readjustment of the climate in the area brought on by precession. As you would discover if you had read the actual paper and not the Nibirunian BS interpretation.

In fact, there exists very strong evidence that this climate change in North Africa is completely cyclical, and the same evidence shows it matches with the cycle of precession.

IOW, the Sahara has been green, then desert, then green, then desert, etc. many times over and will be again in the future.

Harte
edit on 4/1/2016 by Harte because: I said so!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: canDarian

your OP cited this: news.uark.edu...

a dated proposal, originally made in 1985...

while in school, back in the '60s... the periodic shower of space rocks & comets from deep space to the inner solar system was already noted as a periodic cycle...

the 1985 article you cite was the 2 gentlemen supposing that a mythical planet X was the cause for the ~27 million year cyclic return of the bombardment of the inner solar system (and ELE's of Earth)

back before planet X the brown dwarf companion Sun was thought the cause...

the 'fanciful' 3,600 year orbit planet X has absolutely no connection to the 27 million year bombardment of the inner solar system from another planet X that disturbs the deep space cloud of comets-&-space rocks

just an interesting footnote. the OP link is dated 1 April 2016, about a 1985 article proposing a planet X cause of deep space objects causing Cyclical mass extinctions here on Earth...

I think the posting by the publisher is a ruse for April Fool joke on the public gullability

edit on st30145950967301212016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st30145950985701242016 by St Udio because: blah-blah

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: canDarian

your OP cited this: news.uark.edu...

a dated proposal, originally made in 1985...

while in school, back in the '60s... the periodic shower of space rocks & comets from deep space to the inner solar system was already noted as a periodic cycle...

the 1985 article you cite was the 2 gentlemen supposing that a mythical planet X was the cause for the ~27 million year cyclic return of the bombardment of the inner solar system (and ELE's of Earth)

back before planet X the brown dwarf companion Sun was thought the cause...

the 'fanciful' 3,600 year orbit planet X has absolutely no connection to the 27 million year bombardment of the inner solar system from another planet X that disturbs the deep space cloud of comets-&-space rocks

just an interesting footnote. the OP link is dated 1 April 2016, about a 1985 article proposing a planet X cause of deep space objects causing Cyclical mass extinctions here on Earth...

I think the posting by the publisher is a ruse for April Fool joke on the public gullability

If you can't be bothered to read then I fail to see the need to post. You reefer (loosely) to 2 entirely different theories, proposed by the same man, 30 years apart... The March 2016 theory (this thread) was published in Jan 2016 .

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No, the question of Planet Nine has been debated for months now. Inevitably, it has been tied into to the supposed cycle of "die offs." Just as inevitably, it will be linked to Nibiru, second Suns, polar reversals, Mayan prophesies, etc, etc, etc....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join