It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red and white light UFO sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So recently I had a bizarre sighting in the uk....

Was in Scottish highlands on an open road where you can see 360 view for around 20 miles. Getting dark, but not quite pitch black, no streetlights on road, no nothing, just an open valley, driving home from work.

All of a sudden I seen this flashing white red and yellow light coming across e valley from corner of my windscreen at high speed and low altitude. I was taken aback a bit by the brightness of these lights and speed. The white and red lights were really intense.I stop immediately and get out in amazement as this object or ufo I guess flies over the horizon without a sound. Totally baffled by it.

I start questioning my own mind. How didn't I hear anything. Why were the lights so bright and how the hell does an object travel maybe 20 miles at least I a matter of seconds. It was flawless like there was no resistance?

I'm thinking maybe some kind of military jet, drone I don't know. I've never had any ufo sightings before and the fact it was on a kind of eery empty road made it a strange experience. My heart was racing for a good 10minutes after wondering what I had just witnessed. When I think back it seemed to be round but I just couldn't get a good enough look as it was gone in 5 seconds.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this with the red and white lights? I didn't tell anyone as I didn't want to seem like a alien nut or something but I couldn't get my head over it for days.

edit on 30-3-2016 by Youefoh because: Incorrect spelling on subject

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Youefoh

Since alien UFOs don't exist at all, as some would insist, and since there is never any talk on ATS by aviation enthusiasts of truly exotic craft (without wings or jet engines) in the pipeline of the major industries, and since you were not in an area where prototype testing would likely be done, you couldn't have seen a real craft of any kind. Plus, you didn't provide even the first picture, so your whole story is suspect. I know you were driving at the initial time of the sighting, but as the saying goes, go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Look, I'm not asking for your approval on authenticity of this post. You can believe or not believe what you want to as will I. If I had time to get a picture or video I would have done so. I know that people can perceive images they want to and I accept that. I also accept skeptism as people are more scared and confused at the thoughts of the Unknown.

I am simply asking if anyone else has seen anything like this before.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Red and white lights would strike me as aircraft, not an unknown.
Not hearing any noise would freak me out, but depending on wind direction you very well might not hear anything.
Some of the newer aircraft's wings have a very shallow outline, so if you saw them in the dark, in profile you'd swear they didn't have any.

High speed low altitude? Screams to me someones moving an aircraft to another airfield and doesn't want any attention.

I have no idea what you saw, but this would be MY internal dialog.
Of course I can practically talk myself out of anything abnormal...heheheheheh

I bet those sheep up there have seen stuff that would curl their hair?
oh wait....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Youefoh

Well how about approx location time date direction facing so we can rule out the main culprit for these stories in Scotland in the winter months the brightest star in the sky Sirius.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cool man!

new topics

top topics

join