It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: 727Sky

a reply to: 727Sky

I need:

1)
Proof

2)
To know what qualifies that German journalist to speak on behalf of the rest of the world's journalist.

If you took the time to read the article there are others with videos basically all saying the same thing etc etc

That is simply not true.

The mere facts that the proposed issue would a) be common knowledge and thus neither be news or ATS worthy, and b) not BE an issue if "basically all" said what the journalist in question said, fly in the face of your claim.

youtu.be...

Come on, I am not denying astroturfing is taking place! But that is not what this is about - this a about whether or not the global media "all lie for the CIA."

The video - while interesting (I took the time to see it before answering) - has little to nothing to do with CIA influence on media, let alone to do with CIA making everyone lie for them.

Actually you are correct and I too believe the title is misleading.
There are plenty of videos on youtube but I have not seen (or looked ) where someone says we all lie for the cia other than the video in the link. There was another article I read a while back about getting approval from some government agency before a news cast and even embedded agents ... But I do not remember where.. Regardless those who want to believe...believe... Those who don't.... then don't..
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 30/3/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Probably most have seen the same scripted headlines spoken verbatim on all the different news channels.. Our news is scripted and approved by a central editor before it is ever released to the stations. If it is done for something mundane just imagine how the narrative is controlled with government interest involved. Something like demonizing a countries leader so we can remove him comes to mind.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Udo Ulfkotte has led a strange pilgrimage through atheism to Islam, then back to Christianity and anti-immigrant ultra-nationalism. Perhaps not the most reliable sources, all the way round.

Yes,
But that doesn't make his account false,

Anyway this is about yet another journalist, not Ulfkotte.
From that point of view, if there is propaganda involved here, it is more focused than you using Ad Hominum against Ulfkotte, which I have to say, sounds every bit as much a propaganda, no matter how gently it is done.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It happenend already in the 70ies

From Hillary Clintons own words: "We are engaged in a information war"

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well if this is the case and it seems it has been for quite sometime.
Would it be too much of a stretch to assume that intelligence agencies of various nation-states have infiltrated internet forum sites,chat groups and other forms of social media that discuss political ideas openly?
I assume they would be doing it for the same reason these journalists are claiming,to manipulate and reshape public opinion on any given issue that suits the interests of these agencies.

So I'm sure there's a few operatives on this site whom either work directly for any number of these agencies and/or cooperates willingly with said agency to manipulate discussions.

I hope I'm wrong about this though.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

By proof I want Rachel Madow to come on the air and say this.
I want Chris Matthews or Ashley Banfield or even Meghan Kelly to get on the tv ans say the CIA writes the news. Anything less isn't proof.
Tough I know.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Every since the 50s, the government has been more and more involved in deceiving We The People [ of what ever nation ]. It's not in Their best interest and if the average citizen knew what goes on in the halls of government, there would be revolution and the treasonous bastards hung from the nearest lamp post.

Hanging would take too long when a bullet will do. Oh wait, is that why governments wanted to make carrying a gun or owning a firearm illegal??? So the day a revolution comes government bodies don't get gunned down???

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If the CIA can get all of these foreign news agencies to all agree with their imposed censorship perhaps they should be in charge of peace talks and treaty making.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Victory of ‘Perception Management’

To understand how the American people find themselves trapped in today’s Orwellian dystopia of endless warfare against an ever-shifting collection of “evil” enemies, you have to think back to the Vietnam War and the shock to the ruling elite caused by an unprecedented popular uprising against that war.

While on the surface Official Washington pretended that the mass protests didn’t change policy, a panicky reality existed behind the scenes, a recognition that a major investment in domestic propaganda would be needed to ensure that future imperial adventures would have the public’s eager support or at least its confused acquiescence.

This commitment to what the insiders called “perception management” began in earnest with the Reagan administration in the 1980s but it would come to be the accepted practice of all subsequent administrations, including the present one of President Barack Obama.

In that sense, propaganda in pursuit of foreign policy goals would trump the democratic ideal of an informed electorate. The point would be not to honestly inform the American people about events around the world but to manage their perceptions by ramping up fear in some cases and defusing outrage in others depending on the U.S. government’s needs.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Would Anderson Cooper suffice?

Or are you waiting for a Official statement from Virginia?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

As stated in Clinton's email, Christine Amanpour also plays a key role ...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
and what about Amber Lyon mentioned in the OP ?

got any dirt... ? I'm sure you can find it...

You mean aside from what I've already added? I'm sure you are capable of using Google just as I am.

And on your last point, I suppose I bother because I know I'm not the only one here who demands actual EVIDENCE for something before believing the worst, most fantastical claims about how evil a government is.

I'll say it again, the only difference between me and you is that I actually bother to be objective and demand actual proof for something someone claims. Too many members here already have their malformed beliefs about evil governments, bizarre unfounded conspiracies and simple blatant paranoia, and they will actively avoid evidence as it suits them while utterly unable to prove any of their claims themselves.

One is belief based in evidence and fact, the other is belief based on a distorted paranoid "faith" - the religion of the conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To the "Top Journalist".
Yes, he worked for the FAZ long time ago, but since a long time he is just a rightwinger, muslimhater, would say Neonazi. He did some good documentations and books before he went full rightwinger-retard, but now he is nothing more than the typical Trump-, or in germany AfD supporter, a nazi loudmouth.

And especially we in germany know everything about, for example, "Entnazifizierung", "Re-Education", the Congress for Cultural Freedom-CCF etc, and the involvement of the CIA in all that. We in germany ever knew that we are observed, our telephones, our mail, everything, that our news are edited, long times before Snowden and Assange. So nothing new what this "top journalist" tells us here. But his motivation is anti-americanism, not education.

When it comes to the press, the media, let others be quoted, like John Swinton, 1880:

"There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

That quote says it all!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Interesting that the source you have is knowm to parrot what Russias main propaganda pusher as truth is discussing fake media and yheir lies.

Sounds a bit hypocritical when you do it on a daily basis...amazing actually to think the CIA can make state run media in certainin countries lie, but can't keep those in the US under control.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why is anyone surprised by this?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

But I'm betting you need no proof whatsoever that, for example, the 911 story is completely true or Osama bin Laden was killed at Abbottabad. Egads.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And it’s going to get worse in that the only real news network left is leaving April Al Jazira.

And even that network, being from Qatar, had a lot to be desired.

There’s no more news in the MSM. It’s absolutely ALL on a level of the National Enquirer.

Truly this is the case and the Donald Trump phenomena are proof of it.

The MSMS stations have fallen over themselves to get the ratings Trump gives them and they admit this is destructive:

Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: "It May Not Be Good for America, but It's Damn Good for CBS"

On a deeper level, the one this OP speaks about its even worse.

The press went to sleep as the worst action that may lead this world to destruction was taking place, the invasion of Iraq.

Powerful Zionists, greedy tabloid types like Moonves, and deeper and sinister controllers like the CIA and FBI will control the press so the American people will stay: materialistic, Christian, left/right paradigmatic, pro Israel, pro American greed, and just the stereotypical all American dunce will be reinforced through the MSM.

They will NEVER allow for foreign religions for example to ever become prominent in America. Its no coincidence this Islamic madness crops up at the time Islam was rising in America in the late 70's and early 80's

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Zerohedge posts interviews from RT claiming that the western media publish propaganda? That proves it! Udo Ulfkotte has led a strange pilgrimage through atheism to Islam, then back to Christianity and anti-immigrant ultra-nationalism. Perhaps not the most reliable sources, all the way round.

Maybe the CIA planted this story to make you think the Russians are spreading anti-western propaganda...just so you would belive thay the CIA would never plant stories or spread their own propaganda...... Oh yeah...NAILED IT!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Both Russia and the West have been playing propaganda games with each other for well over 60yrs

They both aim to dominate the world and both need to destroy each other to succeed in that goal

Before they both used to play that game with Nazi Germany and Nazi Germany alike

I'm pretty shocked people feel the need to play detective and bicker back and fourth trying to prove or disprove whose the most evil and corrupt

The fact is you have now become corrupted, and will likely carry out just the same type of behaviour as they, you have picked a side, and the truth is humanity is suffering because of it

All major powers do it, and they do it because you simple minded fools deciding who to support or back up are ultimately the one whose going to fight for them and there agenda, or the other sides

Gaining public support or international support is just as important to the thousands of year old conquest game as resources, military power, financial power, it comes under the sphere of international political influence

So effectively what we are seeing is brainwashed sheep argue everyday on ATS whose right or wrong enforcing the 1% mindset that they must do more to out brainwash the competing brainwashers

Propaganda is more common in peacetime than in wartime, in wartime you don't have a choice, you're fighting for your country or you're imprissoned

In peacetime it's useful for hampering public support to back foreign policy & wars which are 9/10 related to cockblocking the other faction whose trying to make a move on the chess board via a proxy war or uprising or whatever

In wartime it's commonly used to gain/cause defectors, desertion, disorder and confusion, leading to leaked intelligence via moles/spies etc etc

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join